• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KH Dark Road

Okay everyone,

The thread is about all the various spoilers, feats, etc, we can get from KH Dark Road and use for revision on the wiki.

All the new characters die by the end (MFW a good chunk are unironically by Maleficent, the scaling won't be pretty), most are confirmed to not be coming back (As in, dead for real) by an interivew, Sora is a descendant of Ephemer that was a choosen one of legend ("Child of Destiny", yet Player confused him with Xehanort) and Player is not Xehanort, as I've anticipated from interview hints.

From there one can conclude that Quadratum may not be the afterlife per-say considering that KHIV will focus on that place and they'd most likely make some appearance otherwise.

Oh yeah, there's more than 13 original darknesses, as many as there's people hearts technically (Vanitas was the only "original" one left), and Bragi is Luxu, who would've thought Braig and Bragi having a very similar name wasn't a coincidence

Last edited:
All the new characters die by the end (MFW a good chunk are unironically by Maleficent, the scaling won't be pretty), most are confirmed to not be coming back (As in, dead for real) by an interivew, Sora is a descendant of Ephemer that was a choosen one of legend ("Child of Destiny", yet Player confused him with Xehanort) and Player is not Xehanort, as I've anticipated from interview hints.

From there one can conclude that Quadratum may not be the afterlife per-say considering that KHIV will focus on that place and they'd most likely make some appearance otherwise.

Oh yeah, there's more than 13 original darknesses, as many as there's people hearts technically (Vanitas was the only "original" one left), and Bragi is Luxu, who would've thought Braig and Bragi having a very similar name wasn't a coincidence
I'm actually very glad about what they did with Maleficent, even though it happens offscreen. Ever since II, she was treated like a lower villain, even though there's still some pretty ominous aura about her, and we had little displays of her power but X she defeats Lauriam all by herself and her she straight-up slaughters four main/major characters. I'm very happy they did that, Maleficent needs to be much more than what she is rn.

Edit: Apparently they weren't killed by Maleficent but by Darkness. Maleficent "only" defeated them and Darkness basically stroke them from behind to kill them. Still, doesn't downplay the power of Maleficent if she's able to easily defeat four powerful Keyblade wielders in rapid succession.

I've seen a comment on YT saying that apparently, Olympus/the Underworld is connected to every world, including the Final World, and the Underworld is pretty much the afterlife for every world, meaning Hades has power over the lost souls from every world in the KH verse (supported by the fact Hades can summon lost hearts).

Also Xehanort never believed Vanitas's story about being the darkness of Ventus made manifest, instead suspecting he's one of the two presumably destroyed Darknesses.

Not a spoiler but since Xehanort and Eraqus's master is literally named Odin, I like to think this is not a KH original character but literally the mythological Odin wandering across fiction just to have his fun. Doesn't help that his design is literally THIS:

Odin_KHDR.png

For the record, I love the judgmental look he gives there lol

Let's not ignore that now Xehanort is basically Tai Lung, while Sora is Po
Man, the yellow eyes may not be necessarily from darkness, but as a funny symbolism to how Xehanort sees himself as a hero of legend

Let's not ignore that now Xehanort is basically Tai Lung, while Sora is Po
Lol true
Man, the yellow eyes may not be necessarily from darkness, but as a funny symbolism to how Xehanort sees himself as a hero of legend
I mean, it's pretty clearly linked to Darkness, especially since the only other character with yellow eyes that isn't a Xehanort is Maleficent and she can easily be seen as more evil than him (okay, her eyes are different but this might be due to the fact she's not human) but yeah, the symbolism is funny. And tragic considering what Xehanort's path turns out to be (thx Master of Masters).

Main downside of Marvel in KH is that the Marvel supporters would get on my neck and start nitpicking stuff they barely understand.

Speaking of leaks, KHIV is confirmed to release on PS5 and Xbox Series X in 2023 out of preorders in websites

unknown.png

Main downside of Marvel in KH is that the Marvel supporters would get on my neck and start nitpicking stuff they barely understand.

Speaking of leaks, KHIV is confirmed to release on PS5 and Xbox Series X in 2023 out of preorders in websites

unknown.png
Oh nice I can't wait to see it again and how good it looks hopefully without youtube compression completely killing the visuals

Yeah lol but I do truely wonder what characters would fit best in KH from Marvel I mean they'd likely use like Thor or something at least or they're based and give us the highest tiered spidey in fiction lol

Back