• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keysword Mini Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will unlock the two pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Also, Dominodalek, how is the work with your explanation blog proceeding?

alright i have something to ask everyone here, as Mechikabura's black hole is a legit black hole, and it is 4D structure, so something or someone resist gravitational force of this black hole should have Immeasurable Lifting Strength????? or just more potent Gravity Manip Resistance????

make sure to put the scans, otherwise a certain mod will get between us
yes i know

alright i have something to ask everyone here, as Mechikabura's black hole is a legit black hole, and it is 4D structure, so something or someone resist gravitational force of this black hole should have Immeasurable Lifting Strength????? or just more potent Gravity Manip Resistance????
Could go either or both ways tbh
More than likely either rather than both

But I think it would lean more towards to Gravity Manipulation Resistance
Goku was the only one holding the Keysword but all who were present weren't affected by the gravitational force

It's more reasonable to say that they were all bestowed with gravity manipulation resistance than to say they were all granted immeasurable strength (especially since the strength would just be the keysword's and only goku should have been unaffected at the time)

That's just my opinion on the matter though

I mean the keysword I'd blessed with light powers and the black hole I dark power in a way, thus resistance To 4D black holes with Imma gravitational pull [Capable of instantly pulling and absorbing a 2-A structure]

Since Demigra's profile is open, should we update Wizard Demigra's Durability and Striking Strength with Toki Toki absorbed accordingly since a certain someone might have forgotten to do that-the first time

Since Demigra's profile is open, should we update Wizard Demigra's Durability and Striking Strength with Toki Toki absorbed accordingly since a certain someone might have forgotten to do that-the first time
I actually have a list of few abilities Demigra Wizard and Xenoverse Key are missing as welll
But i wasn't sure if now in this thread was the time to bring them up

I actually have a list of few abilities Demigra Wizard and Xenoverse Key are missing as welll
But i wasn't sure if now in this thread was the time to bring them up
Well the Toki Toki feat was accepted before, it's just that someone (totally not me) forgot to update his durability and striking strentgh in the process

Well the Toki Toki feat was accepted before, it's just that someone (totally not me) forgot to update his durability and striking strentgh in the process
Well those can be applied I suppose
I'll save my own upgrades for another CTR

The inhabitants of the timelines that Mechikabura absorbed were able to function normally, correct? If so, it seems like the black hole inside of Mechikabura only functioned similar to a regular black hole, but not identically. Anyway, otherwise it seems safer to add resistance to gravity manipulation and black holes, given that we do not know if the author intended to treat this as a strength feat.

Then again, those who scale to Fu already have immeasurable strength, correct? If so, this seems far more reliable.

The inhabitants of the timelines that Mechikabura absorbed were able to function normally, correct? If so, it seems like the black hole inside of Mechikabura only functioned similar to a regular black hole, but not identically. Anyway, otherwise it seems safer to add resistance to gravity manipulation and black holes, given that we do not know if the author intended to treat this as a strength feat.

Then again, those who scale to Fu already have immeasurable strength, correct? If so, this seems far more reliable.
I concur with Ant
Resistance to Gravity Manipulation and Black Holes sounds safer

no, what i said is the gravitational force outside black hole as seen in this and this, so yeah those being absorbed will not scale to anything, problem is the keysword is outside and resist that gravitational force, you can see the visual

Pretty much yeah. The TP and Demon God's did function normally in the black hole that's a part of his body, but the resistances would obviously only scale to the Keysword, and not the people who got sucked in the black hole

As for Fu, Demigra restrained both him and Mechikabura with his Light Chains so he'd definitely have Immeasurable lifting strength.

Pretty much yeah. The TP and Demon God's did function normally in the black hole that's a part of his body, but the resistances would obviously only scale to the Keysword, and not the people who got sucked in the black hole

As for Fu, Demigra restrained both him and Mechikabura with his Light Chains so he'd definitely have Immeasurable lifting strength.
i will handle Demigra profile later though, lack of time as it is approaching bedtime in my country =.=

the sword should also get resistance to darkness manipulation since its verbatim stated too

mechi and the other demon gods should all get darkness manip too

i will handle Demigra profile later though, lack of time as it is approaching bedtime in my country =.=
I can add Immeasurable lifting strength now if you want. His Wizard stats also need to be updated as someone (again totally not me) forgot to update them the first time

I can add Immeasurable lifting strength now if you want. His Wizard stats also need to be updated as someone (again totally not me) forgot to update them the first time
yeah, but actually i want to overhaul his profile a bit to look better, but yes you can goes first to add thing, i will overhaul it later (with Domino help) anyway

Uh no? We see demigra clearly using darkness to create a black hole, create large dark hands. Where is the unholy part of it?

I’m going to have to agree with Orange, clearly the Dark Factor has properties associated more closely with Darkness Manip rather than unholy

And why does chronoa have holy manipulation? That bich is pink, no way in hell she is holy. She snorts some white stuff prolly
but seriously , it's called darkened, looks dark, creates black holes
Somehow it's unholy manipulation

Being stated darkness helps it, plus dark looking energy isn't even unholy manipulation
They're are two types of darkness you need to consider

Darkness Darkness which is just being able create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadow
And Unholy Darkness which is being able to use dark powers to control and generate energies, elements, objects and entities that have been deemed hellish, demonic or unholy, forces that are connected with demons, evil spirits and anti-gods

Dark Factor
Is MORE than just darkness and shadow
It's its own demonic force/nature of power

I’m going to have to agree with Orange, clearly the Dark Factor has properties associated more closely with Darkness Manip rather than unholy
again, Dark Factor is not Darkness, it is just a type of energy that look dark, do you guys even understand what is darkness is or just see a bunch of word: darkness and claim them as darkness manipulation????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back