• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keysword Mini Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're are two types of darkness you need to consider

Darkness Darkness which is just being able create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadow
And Unholy Darkness which is being able to use dark powers to control and generate energies, elements, objects and entities that have been deemed hellish, demonic or unholy, forces that are connected with demons, evil spirits and anti-gods

Dark Factor
Is MORE than just darkness and shadow
Yeah, looks dark, called darkness, creates black holes
but somehow it's unholy? It's not even stated in the series to be unholy

again, Dark Factor is not Darkness, it is just a type of energy that look dark, do you guys even understand what is darkness is or just see a bunch of word: darkness and claim them as darkness manipulation????
Ah yes, because we don't see anything unholy about it, it doesn't even have some sort of curses, nor it is deemed unholy

Darkness Darkness which is just being able create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadow
And Unholy Darkness which is being able to use dark powers to control and generate energies, elements, objects and entities that have been deemed hellish, demonic or unholy, forces that are connected with demons, evil spirits and anti-gods

Dark Factor
It's its own demonic force/nature of power
The context as to how darkness is used
Leans far more to the unholy application

Ah yes, because we don't see anything unholy about it, it doesn't even have some sort of curses, nor it is deemed unholy
Tbh across verses, multiple powers have never been clearly stated. Hell Giorno RtZ has never been stated in Jojo to be causality manipulation.
It's all up to context and interpretation that we decide how abilities work

It's a force/source of demonic energy that contains Mechi's consciousness/will and can be used to grant fu tons of new abilities and upgrades
Simple Darkness could only grant him darkness manipulation upon absorbing the dark factor and nothing else

Here's a better way of putting it

Darkness manipulation, would be able to create a normal black hole all with all the functions, physics and properties of a standard black hole
Unholy Manipulation, would be able to create a black hole that doesn't give a poop about the laws of nature and physics and could start doing some crazy poop that black holes aren't suppose to be doing

Pretty much yeah. The TP and Demon God's did function normally in the black hole that's a part of his body, but the resistances would obviously only scale to the Keysword, and not the people who got sucked in the black hole
Okay. That seems fine then.
As for Fu, Demigra restrained both him and Mechikabura with his Light Chains so he'd definitely have Immeasurable lifting strength.
Well, that would not necessarily scale to his physical lifting strength, just something similar to telekinesis.

Dark Factor
It's its own demonic force/nature of power
I am inclined to agree with this.

Well, that would not necessarily scale to his physical lifting strength, just something similar to telekinesis.
I'm not so sure about that tbh. They are physical chains that Demigra creates with the Power of Light (Albeit from his staff) which he can pull so I don't see how it would be TK. Although in the end his chains would obviously have Immeasurable lifting strength one way or another

I'm not so sure about that tbh. They are physical chains that Demigra creates with the Power of Light (Albeit from his staff) which he can pull so I don't see how it would be TK. Although in the end his chains would obviously have Immeasurable lifting strength one way or another
nah Demigra doesn't throw Fu or Mechi around to have Immeasurable LS, his Chain is because it restrain them, unless he physically drag those chain though, but again the manga panel is kinda vague, it just focus on the chain though.
Also did you add scan for immeasurable chain manip???

nah Demigra doesn't throw Fu or Mechi around to have Immeasurable LS, his Chain is because it restrain them, unless he physically drag those chain though, but again the manga panel is kinda vague, it just focus on the chain though.
Yeah, I added scans for his chains.

Demigra did pull mechi i think

Yes, that is probably fine to scale to him then.

Yes, that is probably fine to scale to him then.
yeah, Only Demigra though, as he have this after wishing for "a power that could defeat Mechikabura", no one scale to him after this cause they focus the fight on mechi and depart afterward so.....

Last edited:
Okay. I think that you mean "defeat Mechikabura" though.

Yes. That is probably fine.
Ant, the edit was done, sorry for the big amount of time, i use this oppotunity to consult with Domino and did a big overhaul to Demigra profile as there some wrong information like AP rating, etc....but well if you think that is vandalism you can revert it back

Ant, the edit was done, sorry for the big amount of time, i use this oppotunity to consult with Domino and did a big overhaul to Demigra profile as there some wrong information like AP rating, etc....but well if you think that is vandalism you can revert it back
Why was Wizard Demigra's Toki Toki absorbtion feat removed?

The Demigra profile page changes contained some really bad grammar that I tried to correct earlier. You all need to make a great effort to make sure that it is correct in the future.

The Demigra profile page changes contained some really bad grammar that I tried to correct earlier. You all need to make a great effort to make sure that it is correct in the future.
Okay and thanks for all help Ant
As Viet said, that should be everything so you can now close the pages and the thread

Thank You

Okay. No problem, but everybody here should really always take care with maintaining proper grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back