• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Key For Alter Okita

There should be a key for Okita Alter as well since she, like Saber Sakura, is available in F/GO though during limited events. Most of the information is easy to find except for her Personal Skills.

We're rather make her a separate page and waiting her full info than using an baseless asumption for her skills to make her page

The problem is that, we don't know what her skills or np actually do

Their vague descriptions give some hints as to what they do, but we'd have to basically guess and fill in the gaps

Actually we know how her NP work, but we need more context on that

Hope that the full bio will descript her skills and arsenal fully or it would ended up like Abby and we have no choice but make her page

All we have on her np is that "even things that do not exist and those that can not be forcibly removed from this world can be extinguished" which sounds like EE and/or Nonexistence erasure that works on people with resistances

That's about all we have afaik

Also for Alter Okita, I found the following:

Furthest Earth: The ultimate stepping technique which enables perfect movement through any space. (A)

Persistence: The unceasing light illuminating the path through the endless battles. This is the proof of the memories of those days. (B)

Boundlessness: The boundless light shining on everything through the whole world. The golden aurora that will destroy the Tenma. (A)

Furthest Earth: Increases own Quick performance for 3 turns. Increases own Buster performance for 3 turns.

Boundlessness: Increases own NP damage for 1 turn. Grants self Evasion for 1 attack, 3 turns.

Persistence: Charges own NP gauge. Increases own critical star absorption for 1 turn.

You can find this on the FGO Wiki.

So wait for mats which is like, what, months to year later? There is no reason to wait for that long. I mean why would we, there's enough info to make a profile, just make a revision when mat comes out.

Fair enough i guess, i just said this based from what Ram said about Okitan and the other servants who their skills not explained fully like Ryoma and Qin Liangyu

If you guys take a look at the descriptions for the skills I posted here, that should help woth figuring out what the skills do.

Btw Gin, can you help us again? This is about Hinako/Consort Yu who already planned to be created for almost a year and yet still not finished

Let me finish Guda characters before that and also the other two Lostbelts. Then we'll get to Gucchan and summer characters.

That including GudaGuda final, right? How much the progress on Guda characters and the other two LB? Just asking

More like because i don't want it take forever lel

EDIT: I just realize you already finished Okitan page few days ago lel. Should i bring the page to discussion thread for evaluation?

Sure. You can bring it to discussion if you want.

I'm making Ryouma. I think I will post the last three playable servants all at once. Maou Nobu, Ryouma and Kagetora I mean.

Btw Gin, looks like you don't need to making Hinako page since Ram finally finished and published her page

Now that you can focused on other LB servants and summer servants. Also question: Its possible to have Bradamante page, Gin?

Back