• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Key addition/revision for Noelle, Yuno and Asta

Epsilon_R

He/Him
As the title suggests, the purpose of this thread is to add a new key for those 3 characters

Asta:

Asta currently has 3 keys:

Key: Pre Elves' Invasion | Elves' Invasion | Post-Timeskip

I suggest that we cut the Pre-Elve's Invasion key into 2 separate keys (Eye of the Midnight Sun Arc | Royal Knights Arc) and the Post Timeskip key into 2 (Post-Timeskip | Devil's Bargain)

That would make something like this:

Key: Eye of the Midnight Sun Arc | Royal Knights Arc | Elves' Invasion Arc | Post-Timeskip | Devil's Bargain

Tier for each key:

Tier: 7-B | 7-B, higher in Black Asta | 7-B, High 6-C in Black Asta | 7-B, High 6-C in Black Asta, Low 6-B in Berserk Mode | 7-B in base, Low 6-B in Black Asta

By the way, this change will downgrade the Elf form key of Luck Voltia from High 6-C to 7-B as he scales to Royal Knights Asta

Yuno:

Yuno currently has 3 keys:
Pre Elves' Invasion | Elves' Invasion | Post-Timeskip

For him, I suggest to cut the Pre-Elves' Invasion key the same way we did with Asta, and divide his Elves' Invasion key into 2 different keys (Elf form (Incomplete) | Elf form (Awakened))

Something like this:

Key: Eye of the Midnight Sun Arc | Royal Knights Arc | Elf form (Incomplete) | Elf form (Awakened) | Post-Timeskip

Tier for each key:

7-B, higher with Spirit Magic | 7-B, higher in Spirit Dive | 7-B, far higher in Spirit Dive | 7-B, High 6-C in Spirit Dive | 7-B, High 6-C in Spirit Dive, higher with Spirit of Zephyr

Noelle:

Noelle currently has 2 keys:

Key: Base | Valkyrie Dress

Merge her "Valkyrie Dress" key with her "Base" key and create a "Post-Timeskip" key. That would result into this:

Key: Pre-Timeskip | Post-Timeskip

Tier: 7-B
, higher with Sea Dragon's Roar, High 6-C with Valkyrie Dress | 7-B, High 6-C with Valkyrie Dress

Last edited:
I'm not sure. how much drastically Asta changes in terms of AP between the eye of the midnight sun and the forest of witches arc, don't they scale from the same feat (excluding black asta) is three keys really needed?

I'm not sure. how much drastically Asta changes in terms of AP between the eye of the midnight sun and the forest of witches arc, don't they scale from the same feat (excluding black asta) is three keys really needed?
My bad, It should have only be Eye of the Midnight Sun Arc and Royal Knights Arc. I'll edit it

I do not know if this is necessary, given that some of the keys will have the same statistics, especially considering that the manga is not finished yet, and more keys will be added later.

Royal Knights Arc Base Asta scale 2× higher than Eye of the Midnight Sun Asta as he will scale to Langris and Evil Eye Raia. Same thing with Yuno.

Aside from statistics, they have also gained new abilities and techniques in-between

Okay. I suppose that we will probably have to add an extra profile page for Asta later then, so there will not be too many keys for him.

Back