• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another Semiramis match,and i hope this will be fun and interesting,alright lets go!!

-Both in character

-Kessler is inside of Garden of Babylon,start point is the core of Garden (they meet each other)

-Speed equalized

-Range is 100 meter

-Win via death!!!

• Semiramis : 0
  • Kessler : 0
  • Inconclusive : 0

I'm not voting yet but I am going to give info about Kess since almost no one knows him.

-His clones that he makes Mindscrews people on contact, so whats's Semi's best Mind resistance feat?

-He's ridiculously superior to a 347 megaton character, so AP wise they're equal.

-He does have good poison resistance, enough to beat Semi I don't know.

Mindscrewed someone who resisted Mindscrew that affects 10 million people.

I have zero idea, probably not.

Tbh, Kessler should have a decent resistance to poison for resisting Sasha's tar (which was stated to have a toxic/poison aspect to it). He should also have a resistance to disease/sickness just off the basis of being a Conduit.

He can mindscrew a guy who resisted a mindscrew that drove a whole city insane

Hmm,i guess i take that mindscrew as his key to win.But if he can't resist hydra then it will be difficult.

He really should have the poison resistance, as he was stated to have no sold the toxic tar, as compared to his younger self who struggled somewhat

Hydra poison is really strong here,even immortal choose die than suffering Hydra poison,so i can see Kesler will die due of her hyfra poison.

^That's a good point. It is passivly active and can absorb some damage (I really need to fix Kessler's resistances and lifting strength)

Oh, well I don't thank Kessler's barrier can keep it out.

Hmm, this is a tough one. Really depends on whether or not Kessler can mindscrew first and keep his distance.

Semi has the home field advantage because of her fortress, and Hydra poison Is going to be a bitch

Hmm...... This shall be interesting.

Although I would have appreciated you people waiting for me to get to Apocrypha before you did this... But milk that is spilled gets spilled.

Imma go with Assassin due to over all superior hax. From what I gleened from Kessler's profile, it seems he needs to touch his enemy to bypass there durability right? Assassin's poison is an exact counter to this

Also, gotta say, lovin all the Kessler matches that have popped up over the past few days. Best inFamous villain deserves more matches.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
why can't people link the profiles for these things?
You can just click on the categories on the bottom. and click "Kessler" or whatever the thread entails.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Imma go with Assassin due to over all superior hax. From what I gleened from Kessler's profile, it seems he needs to touch his enemy to bypass there durability right? Assassin's poison is an exact counter to this
That's one of 5 actually

Creating a clone which Mind haxes or just shoots her to death with Electricity or make the ground beneath her crumble.

Ya gotta do a bit more then that.

Swords and Guns

Electricity or "Supernaturally" charged lightning are fair game, so Kessler is fine.

Kessler is the type to play the range game, as well as spam his clones and summons to distract his foes. Tk is a factor here as well.

He could potentially blow away the gas with his shockwaves, seeing as how they do have a wind aspect to them (especially in inFamous 1)

Back