• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Red Stickman tries to rob an Altered Armored Human (Red Stickman vs Chester Vegner) [GRACE]

Froggytron

He/Him
Small story: Red Stickman as a right coward escaped from the battle and got lost, then he stumbled upon a weird portal. Followed by the rush of greed, Red Stickman jumps in and appears in 'The Line of the Fall' verse. He meets some "weird soldier here", based on fancy armor the stickman guesses he is rich and tries to beat him, in order rob him of any items or currency.

Rules:
  • Chester has 9-A durability armor, 9-B AP
  • Red Stickman possesses a 9-B durability negation knifes/bombs and 8-B heat spears
  • Red Stickman has Below Average/Average intelligence and is in key1 form
  • The starting distance is 12 meters
  • Anything above 8-B is restricted
  • The fight takes place at Ok'Varhl Settlement, the capital of the kingdom of Diomarl
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA for anything else
Voting:
Chester Vegner: 3 [Froggytron, MassiveMeddlers, VeneficaAuthor]

Red Stickman: 0 []

Inconclusive: 0 []

Last edited:
As the Red Stickman has Below Average/Average intelligence, he will aim and throw a hot 8-B spear at him upon seeing the high-durability armor (the spear does not cause any AoE explosion)

Now let me write a few explanations because I haven't added the universe as a page "yet". The Line of The Fall takes place on Earth in an alternate universe in Act 1, while after Act 2 takes place on a planet in a different galaxy.
Since the focus of the story is after Act2, let's do it in Ok'Varhl Settlement, the capital of the kingdom of Diomarl. In short, a magical city with medieval themes. Neither Chester nor Red Stickman knows the area.

Chester prefers not to attack with his sword at close range unless necessary.
For 9-B ap, Chester is left with the Emperana rifle, virpistol, plasma sword.
I assume Chester can't use shoulder mounted guns?

Alright, I updated the place of the battle!

Given the fact the key1 Red Stickman doesn't have much arsenal, it would be better for Chester to not use any above 9-B equipment. Furthermore, the Stickman only has 9-C+ durability (I probably should update it to 9-B if you don't mind it)

Alright, the durability of Red Stickman is now 9-B (it makes more sense even for my own verse too, lol)
As the Red Stickman has Below Average/Average intelligence, he will aim and throw a hot 8-B spear at him upon seeing the high-durability armor (the spear does not cause any AoE explosion)
Anyway, how does Chester respond to this?

Anyway, how does Chester respond to this?
Given the lf and the distance, he probably would have dodged.
By this time Mag should already know about him, more or less his physical strength.
As he dodged, he would have fired with his rifle and trying to keep his distance.

Can Chester use E.R.P. or the darkness series?

Can Chester use E.R.P. or the darkness series?
Moving 20 times faster than sound will just stomp the Stickman, what does the Darkness series do?

The Stickman would think the shiny bullet is a golden coin and would attempt catching it... losing 1 hand. Now seeing the bullets aren't anything "good", the Stickman could dodge them (as speed is equalized) and attempt to hide behind rocks in the area, trembling in fear.

Moving 20 times faster than sound will just stomp the Stickman, what does the Darkness series do?

The Stickman would think the shiny bullet is a golden coin and would attempt catching it... losing 1 hand. Now seeing the bullets aren't anything "good", the Stickman could dodge them (as speed is equalized) and attempt to hide behind rocks in the area, trembling in fear.
For edge of darkness It simply increases perception and reaction speed. With cost of narrowed vision.
For Peak of darkness, chester gives his body controls to the armor. If she can see his opponent, she can calculate 1 second ahead. And as long as she can see, the attacks will hit.

Chester probably pulls his virpistol and shooting the rocks. pistol designed to penetrate armor can probably penetrate a rock.

Last edited:
So the armor is like... alive, able to give Chester unique abilities? Still, think it would be too powerful in this matchup

Seeing the rocks getting bombarded, the cowardly stickman will dig a dugout (which will be easy with an 8-B shovel-like spear) to further hide in the ground. To do some offense, the Stickman starts randomly throwing 8-B bombs out of the dugout, which will detonate 2 seconds after being thrown, causing up to 8-meter-wide explosions. Even if Chester possesses 8-A armor, getting caught in many explosions could be deadly for him.

So the armor is like... alive, able to give Chester unique abilities? Still, think it would be too powerful in this matchup
Actually, it's in the page. I thought it was included because it doesn't increase Ap or DP. Ok then.

Seeing the rocks getting bombarded, the cowardly stickman will dig a dugout (which will be easy with an 8-B shovel-like spear) to further hide in the ground. To do some offense, the Stickman starts randomly throwing 8-B bombs out of the dugout, which will detonate 2 seconds after being thrown, causing up to 8-meter-wide explosions. Even if Chester possesses 8-A armor, getting caught in many explosions could be deadly for him.
so he's dropping bombs at the entrance to the tunnel now? he's in a tunnel behind the rock, so he can't drop a bomb on Chester. Because Chester is standing in front of the rock, away. Also he can shoot bombs out of the air. Because they are probably still more than 10 meters apart.

Chester would probably extend the distance and change his position, moving in a circle.

The stickman literally blindly throws bombs out of his dugout to all sides (into the air.. the bombs then fall at the land from sky), but the bomb's 8-meter AoE explosions might catch Chester before he manages to dodge (still, he has better armor, 1x 8-B explosion won't do much)

As for Chester circumventing and shooting from the opposite side, the Stickman might jump in panic and hide behind some else rock, where he easily crafts another dugout, to hide in and throw bombs from. As Red Stickman in panic temporarily raises speed, he could by luck hide behind a stone closer to Chester, so his bombs will still reach him, reducing extended distance again.

The stickman literally blindly throws bombs out of his dugout to all sides (into the air.. the bombs then fall at the land from sky), but the bomb's 8-meter AoE explosions might catch Chester before he manages to dodge (still, he has better armor, 1x 8-B explosion won't do much)

As for Chester circumventing and shooting from the opposite side, the Stickman might jump in panic and hide behind some else rock, where he easily crafts another dugout, to hide in and throw bombs from. As Red Stickman in panic temporarily raises speed, he could by luck hide behind a stone closer to Chester, so his bombs will still reach him, reducing extended distance again.
Then he might consider engaging in melee combat. A pistol in one hand and a sword in the other would be quite advantageous. And Chester more skilled in combat. And dont forget that Mag always giving tactics in combat.
By the way, Chester still has the matter manuplator. He can make and throw a explosives, change his weapon to better one, or he can shoot experimenttal ammunitions like xx-02 and xx-07 bullets into his hiding place and cross any surface with ease.

He has a more options.

Then I think the Red Stickman is kinda screwed. In melee combat, he could draw his 9-B 60% durability negation knife and attempt mindlessly swinging around himself in "self-defense", then throw it after Chester with a scream. But I highly doubt a cowardly unexperienced Stickman can one-to-one beat such an experienced soldier. Still, the 8-B AP spear hitting could one-shot Chester, how would he react at last-ditch Stickman's attempt to pierce him with the massive AP advantage spear?

Then I think the Red Stickman is kinda screwed. In melee combat, he could draw his 9-B 60% durability negation knife and attempt mindlessly swinging around himself in "self-defense", then throw it after Chester with a scream. But I highly doubt a cowardly unexperienced Stickman can one-to-one beat such an experienced soldier. Still, the 8-B AP spear hitting could one-shot Chester, how would he react at last-ditch Stickman's attempt to pierce him with the massive AP advantage spear?
Spears are dangerous if you keep your distance advantage. But Chester's weapons mean that if he opens his distance, he will get shot. So he has to prevent him from using a pistol by engage in close distance, but unfortunately Spears are not very effective weapons at very close range. Also The sword in Chester's hand is a sword that can melt anything within 2 cm, so we can say that he defending himself with a very wide sword.

If Chester didn't have the weapon advantage, Red stickman might have a chance with the spear, but it's quite troublesome.

Yeah, and although the durability negation knife is dangerous, "mindlessly swinging around in "self-defense" must be like a joke to an experienced sword melee soldier, furthermore having alive armor waifu to help him move his body. The Stickman gets sliced/melted very quickly in a situation like this.

I will vote Chester FRA (you now need 2x more votes to "declare a win" in this match, you can vote yourself too)

having alive armor waifu to help him move his body.
I mean, it's something that only comes into effect when the darkness series active, but a tactical wafiu in your head, yes, is quite advantageous. xD

Voted for Chester FRA

you now need 2x more votes to "declare a win" in this match, you can vote yourself too)
How so? Shouldn't there be a vote to reach 7 by at least two margins?

Voted for Chester FRA
Vote counted
How so? Shouldn't there be a vote to reach 7 by at least two margins?
Because fewer people are on the FC/OC side, reaching 7 votes here is almost impossible (just in rare cases). You will see, even reaching 3 votes is kind of difficult xD + it must be a 3 votes difference, for example 3:1 is not a grace, while 4:1 is grace

Because fewer people are on the FC/OC side, reaching 7 votes here is almost impossible (just in rare cases). You will see, even reaching 3 votes is kind of difficult xD + it must be a 3 votes difference, for example 3:1 is not a grace, while 4:1 is grace
I didn't know thank you. Actually, I think it is a bit of a problem that Fc oc and etc forums are separate. Most discussions remain empty for weeks.
Maybe they should be combined Or something like I feel lucky button would be nice xD

By the way, should I add the notable part myself or should some of the mods do it?
Also, after a result is announced (3-0 for example), a grace period starts. It lasts about 24 hours, it's like a shield to prevent "unfair voting". If the results stay with a 3-vote advantage for 24 hours (3-0 or 4-1 for example), then the results are written on the pages. Writing a win at Chester page right now is technically illegal, but there is just 0.00...1% probability of people voting Stickman after I myself voted Chester. But still, 'grace period' should be respected at least for your next matches.

Also, after a result is announced (3-0 for example), a grace period starts. It lasts about 24 hours, it's like a shield to prevent "unfair voting". If the results stay with a 3-vote advantage for 24 hours (3-0 or 4-1 for example), then the results are written on the pages. Writing a win at Chester page right now is technically illegal, but there is just 0.00...1% probability of people voting Stickman after I myself voted Chester. But still, 'grace period' should be respected at least for your next matches.
I didn't know. I'll be careful next time thanks

Back