• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kessler kills Trish again

Well Kessler definitely one shots the unknown people he's killed, as they're either normal humans or military grunts, same for Trish (believe me, he'll do it again if he has to). Pretty sure he one shots Sasha and Alden as he's significantly stronger than them, but I don't know about David and Cole, but you said they don't have their powers, right?

I'm not sure, but they will all try to make contact with him, all at presumably equal speeds.

Well Kessler is usually a range fighter, only getting up close when his opponent is staggered to memory inject them or fry them, so he'll do everything to keep at bay and has the means to do so. But Kessler was canonically killed by Cole, and David might be a little stronger. If they have their powers then it's GG.

Do his powers work just by sin or people he's killed. If it's the former, then there's hundreds of fodder conduits he can use.

Kessler also regrets not defeating the beast when he could, so it's possible he could use the original time line beast, who shattered the moon.

Back