• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kep's surprise: Medaka vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that can be restricted is The Hero, All Fiction is legal.

Only ok to restrict The Hero if the enemy would stomp her without it, or if she stomps from The Hero alone due to the enemy having no counter. Restricting her other hax is still taboo

Oh.

Well, I meant The Hero, as Kratos has no way to deal with Canon PIS.

I just realized that the hero is not necessary for her tp win when she only needs to stand there and activate scar dead, which is gg for someone like Kratos.

Scar dead reopens every wound an individual has suffered during their life, all at the same time, both mental and physical.

And if you ever played GoW, you know why Im saying that scar dead is Kratos' weakness.

Medaka wins because she's the main character (God I've always wanted to say this).

Without The Hero it depends on how the characters act, and since Medaka normally doesn't use her skills and Kratos would be forced to use Claw of Hades pretty early due to the AP difference it would be harder (ironically enough 8-A Medaka would have higher chance of winning, since the AP disadvantage would force her to use her best skills from the beginning). However, Medaka should be aple to dodge the Claws of Hades with Auto-Pilot (instinctive reaction), so she probably has higher chance even in a physical fight, and as soon as she realizes that Kratos can resurrect she would use either Five Forks to incapacitate him, Scar Dead to kill him and mindbreak him so that he doesn't even try to resurrect or just All Fiction to erase him completely.

Edit: Wait, do we consider her 8-A physically? In that case, she realizes that punches can't do anything and uses her skills right away (since she's willing to kill), it should be even easier than I thought.

Kepekley23 said:
I can say Scar Dead is being wanked to the depths of Tartarus, at the very least.
Why?

Mental wounds aside, Kratos has suffered quite the physical ones.

Resurrection + Resistance to Mind Manip and Power Null

Anyway, All Fiction seems like the only valid reason for a vote so far

Kepekley23 said:
Resurrection + Resistance to Mind Manip and Power Null
Anyway, All Fiction seems like the only valid reason for a vote so far
Scar dead only reopens wounds, I can agree on the Mental ones, the other ones though, not. Kratos dies every time Scar dead is activated.

Medaka after watching Kratos resurrect, copies.

All fiction to kill. Bookmaker seals too, not only powernulls, my due.

Actually, he doesn't die because PoH grants Low-Mid regen at least. He can regen from every hit that has ever killed him.

Kepekley23 said:
Actually, he doesn't die because PoH grants Low-Mid regen at least. He can regen from every hit that has ever killed him.
All at the same time? That's the issue. The first time it was activated it rendered the targets near-death. And they were normal people, more or less.

His canon deaths:

1. Getting pierced by a high hypersonic pillar (GoW I)

2. Getting impaled with the Blade of Olympus by Zeus (Gow II)

3. Getting neck-snapped by Fear Zeus (GoW III)

4. Killed himself with the Blade of Olympus (GOW III ending, either resurrected or regenerated)

All of these fall under Low-Mid, all at the same time would translate to "even bigger gaping hole in the chest", which is still Low-Mid

it's every wound, not only his deaths.The guy has received beating after beating from Gods and monsters. Including the ones from when he was a normal spartan.

Correct me if I'm wrong but can't she reopen all of his previous wounds at once? So it's still going to be instant death

@Pachi

He has never been decapitated, so it is not going to bypass his regen

@Nico

Instant death which he resurrects from

Kepekley23 said:
@Pachi
He has never been decapitated, so it is not going to bypass his regen

@Nico

Instant death which he resurrects from
Erm. Scar dead keeps the wounds open... He can cover them to prevent bloodloss, tho.

Why are we even debating this....All Fiction turns him into fiction and Encounter negates all damage he does to her.

Scar Dead will keep him dead since he comes back and she uses it again.

@Kep

I have some issue with some of your posts.

"Lol the votes for Medaka"

If you disagree with them, say why. This comment implies "your votes are dumb and ridiculous". Sets quite a condescending tone. Something you yourself said you were uncomfortable with.

"I can say Scar Dead is being wanked to the depths of Tartarus, at the very least."

Wanked....Wanked....Nothing here is being wanked. They are literally saying what the ability does. Just because you disagree does not mean it is wank. It just means you do not accept it as a way for Kratos to lose. People are really abusing the term wank for every little thing. They think it's enough. You don't. That's all it is. It isn't wank, but a disagreement. Thank you.

"Lol the votes for Medaka" wasn't meant as "these votes are ridiculous", but "lol I wasn't expecting this to happen while I was gone"

We can't expect everyone to be okay with Dark Humor.

For some people 9-1-1 jokes are a serious matter considering what it links to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back