• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Fist of the North Star VS The Tornado of Terror

Kenshiro with his seals lifted

Fight takes place in a ruined city

Both are High 6-C

Speed Equalized

Who wins and why?

IMG 0140
You are already dead.

VS

IMG 0150
Kenshiro: 0

Tatsumaki: 0

Giving this one to Kenshiro. He would just have to attack Tornado physically in order to weaken her psychic powers. Not to mention Kenshiro has superior stamina and combat intelligence. Tornado has the weakness of arrogance, and that could provide a decent advantage in Kenshiro's favor.

Kenshiro - 1

Tornado - 0

Tornado, you're already dead.

Hizack123 said:
Can Tornado just thown Kenshiro into the space?
I don't know. If you have a strong will like Saitama, her psychic powers can't really affect you. Does Kenshiro have a strong will/strong enough will?

I wouldn't necessarily say that anyone is overestimating Ken here.

Ken takes this via superior stamina, versatility, power nullification and Musō Tensei. Which Tatsumaki has no counter too

His will is incredibly strong. Like I'm not sure how you would rate will power but the amount of horrible mental trauma and crap Kenshiro has gone through. Losing everyone in his life and those he meets along the way, yet uses those moments to continue to fight and get stronger. So his will is hy all means incredibly high, don't know how it be overestimating it to compare it to saitama, I could argue it's higher.

Also I don't mean to derail this tread but why is Ken high 6-C? I certainly don't doubt he isn't but I'm just curious. Like is there a certain calc or calc that he scales to?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Also I don't mean to derail this tread but why is Ken high 6-C? I certainly don't doubt he isn't but I'm just curious. Like is there a certain calc or calc that he scales to?
He scales to his uncle, Kenshiro kasumi the 62nd successor. Theirs a calc in his profile.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I wouldn't necessarily say that anyone is overestimating Ken here.
Ken takes this via superior stamina, versatility, power nullification and Musō Tensei. Which Tatsumaki has no counter too

this all assume Tatsumaki is even going to let him touch her

I mean the reason why Tatsumaki can't lift Saitama is because.

1:just like you said "Saitama Has Strong will."

2: Tatsumaki still don't recovery from Wound that Garou gave her.

i have full knowledge of tatsumaki and no info on kenshiro but those written on his profile but based on that Kenshiro owns this. Power nullification, chi manipulation, existence erasure, can fight as just his soul, this might even be a stomp.

Hizack123 said:
I mean the reason why Tatsumaki can't lift Saitama is because.
1:just like you said "Saitama Has Strong will."

2: Tatsumaki still don't recovery from Wound that Garou gave her.

yeah and Saitama...is an unquantifible level above AT LEAST tier 5-B

Grudgeman1706 said:
Willpower doesn't equal ones physical strength btw, it's the strength of the mind and sometimes soul.
I think physical strength\Attack Potency is necessary in order to resist Tat's telekinesis this is not just willpower.

Tatsumaki can stomp S class heros easily(Genos Metal Bat Bang etc) and they all have "strong willpower"

fubuki was able to resist mind control(this show she has strong willpower) and yet Tatsumaki stomp her

You can see this clealy with Black Sperm's case,Tatsumaki was able to hurt him and probably kill him easily if If she wasnt weakened and injured,however she cant bend him when he become Golden Sperm although only his strength changed and he become stronger,his willpower was the same as before

Strong will gives HIGH RESISTANCE to DIRECT TK, high strength is not required. It also works in reverse, even if something is strong if they do not have the willpower they don't get the resistance, which is why Tats could lift an entire city (high mass/weight/force) but couldn't lift a human sized target (Saitama). As to how much willpower is needed to gain resistance, we don't know, what we do know is that nobody, not even Saitama, has full resistance, and that Tatsumaki has ways of fighting enemies resistant to TK. And even though strength and resistance are not related, strength and will does, when you're strong you are naturally more confident and determined, which is why BS transforming into GS increased his will just enough to resist TK.

Let me ask a simple question

Can Kenshiro fly?

And can he survive in space? The reasoning as to why Saitama wasn't tossed into space was strange to be honest.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Let me ask a simple question

Can Kenshiro fly?

And can he survive in space? The reasoning as to why Saitama wasn't tossed into space was strange to be honest.
Can he fly No not fully he can levitate and move around for a short period of time.

'Can he survive in space

The idea of him surviving in space is amibuous but the odds are he could. Like their is this pressure point in Hokuto Ryuken that allows one to no longer need to breathe(not even joking.) it does not have a stated limit to how long he can stay in this state as when it was used the user could speak as long as he much without any issue and to take one out of this state you need to press a pressure point that's smaller than the head of a pin on his neck so good luck hitting that. So technically if she were to throw him on the moon, he wouldn't die of oxygen deprivation. Maybe find a way back but again that's all up to you. All I know is he could survive not breathing thanks to that pressure point.

However the argument that she will toss saitama into space seems too lackluster as one if she would resort to that why didn't she do that to every single villain that she fought during the fairy arc Especially black sperm before he amped up. Second if she were able to toss him in pretty sure Ken. Would be able to stop himself with his ki. Otherwise all ken really needs is one good punch or rather touch on her and the fights basically over.

Technically you don't have to worry about dying from lack of oxygen in space. You have to worry abotu the differing air pressure, the coldness, the lack of gravity, and many more aspects. I mean sure it might show people dying by exploding in space because they have air in them but it's not as graphic as that. Of course if he could just levitate I doubt that would be enough to get back to Earth, especially when Tatsumaki can make him stay out there. So basically, even with that in mind you're right that 'he might be able to survive in space. But that's not accounting to what would actually kill you like radiation and the temperature and the air pressure killing you if you have air from within.

Two simple categories really. One, Tatsumaki never found it relevant to use since she only fought weaklings. Two, when she deemed enemies worth using of this, she was too injured and weakened to use it properly.

You do realize she has a tk barrier right? There's also sitll the apparent flight advantage since unlike Tatsumaki Kenshiro can't fly. Tatsumaki can even just keep summoning meteors too.

Not arguing who'd win, but in regards to "Tornado throwing someone into space" everyone she fought was either so much weaker than he she didn't need to do that, or she was too weakened to throw them. She only lifted Saitama when he made no attempt to stop her, then he like jumped his way out of it or something.

In character I'd say she'd only do it as a last ditch resort against someone she can't beat any other way.

EDIT: Ninja'd by COB.

@CoreofimBalancd you are correct their are many other factors attributed to space like the difference in pressure and the radiation and etc however factors like those tend to get ignored in space due to the fact most authors only treat space as a well a no oxygen zone. However radiation I do believe if we do take into consideration those factors, Ken spending years in a radiation filled wasteland has made him more resistant to it in space. The difference in pressure likely won't affect but again it's usually not the issue when a character in space since most verses ignore this factor.

I don't recall tatsumaki keeping someone in space like that she merely throws them and that's the end of it.

The barrier will be a problem however ken has ki attacks that can lkiekly ignore it like gento ko kens cellular erasing slashes or Blast or Tenha kassatsu which is a blast that ignores durability all on its own and hits pressure points. Kenshiro can't fly like tatsu but that doesn't stop him from fighting her in the air via jumping towards her and even than he's likely to come up with a strategy all on his own as he is a proficient strategist in combat.

Actually now that I remember thanks to understanding and learning Hokuto Ryuken he could drain her energy throughout the battle with his own spiritual energy. This rendering her too weak to protect herself and ken can just land a single blow or touch on her.

Than again like a said a single touch could determine this and it's not like she doesn't have that TK barrier always on as plenty of physical based fighters have been able to touch her.

The odds are Kenshiro would most likely win this fight as he has more ways to end her not to mention Museo tensei could actually let him phase through her shield as he did so when Raoh did the same thing when put up his shinten Rai and Ken phased through it.

Back