• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precognition (Gets premonitions of other fighters' future attacks, and can predict when and where an opponent's attacks will come from when they're in his aura)

This can be useful too:

Instinctive Reaction (Hokuto Shinken possesses a technique that counters a technique that focuses on dodging attacks via subconscious reflexes, Musō Tensei is described as using a blank mind)

I also think that Kemshiro takes this FRA, his combat applicable precog makes him more then capable of avoiding Ragna's Attacks and he has a much better grip of his abilities on top of having Erasure and pressure points to match

One good pressure hit and Ragna's dead

Well I think I will swap my vote to Kenshiro then, if his precog is reliable enough it should help him in the CQC battle. Plus Ragna isn't one to really be subtle with his martial arts, he tends to run in more often than not.

Not to mention he doesn't even have to stand in melee range, he can use Ki to poke him from afar if he really needed to do so.

His life with nu will just keep bringing him back nu was able to come back to life after falling into the boundary because of her life link with Ragna

Actually, will his precog even tell him to put Ragna to sleep? As far as I know, it only tells him when and where his opponent will attack him rather than telling him what to do. Also, does his sleep inducing attack requires him to come close to Ragna or do it from afar?

Precog isn't telling him what to do, it tells him what Ragna is going to do next. Also he can instinctively react to everything Ragna does and eventually incap Ragna by touching his pressure points.

Sparda 20000000 said:
His life with nu will just keep bringing him back nu was able to come back to life after falling into the boundary because of her life link with Ragna
he can incap still either by making limbs unable to move or sleep

So hold on, what does Kenshiro start with, Muso Tensei or sleep poke? Cause you guys do know that Ragna has insane range with his Azure Grimoire right?

Muso Tensei activates on instinct when he's about to die, he gets flashes of the future, can hit pressure points from a distance via Ki, and

Yeah

Except he needs to get close for that to work. Ragna can still attack him from a distance with his Azure Grimoire. Unless Ken has shown to dodge an azure strike, I doubt he'd get out unscathe.

>he needs to get close for a ranged attack to work

wotson

His range is tens of meters compared to Ragna's tens of kilometers. Ragna outranges Ken in this match

Can Ragna even see that far through Central Park?

Ragna doesn't have non physical interaction on his page either, so Ken going Muso Tensei would still let him dodge it

@DMUA why would he need to see that far if he can just destroy the buildings.

@Schnee and when he realizes that Muso Tensei is not going to work on Ragna, he's gonna have to get out of Muso Tensei for the pressure strikes and get close enough to be struck by Ragna.

Isn't Ragna like

A decent human being who doesn't just wipe out thousands on a whim to kill one Mad Max character

@DMUA you mean the same guy who's willing to destroy a cauldron that in turn, left an entire city to go through a near endless winter situation?

Winter is not the same thing as immedately ending the lives of thousanfs of people in the blink of an eye

@DMUA It's still ruining the lives of many just to get your goal done. Ragna's more than willing to trash a place up to get what he wants.

@Schnee better yet, can Muso Tensei help him avoid 4-D soul hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back