• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Without speed equalized, Machina via speed and hax. If speed is equalized, Machina still takes this because he can achieve mid-godly regen.

What are the mechanics of Muso Tensei and Soryu Tenra?

Machina only has Mid-Godly Regen while Reinhard's around with Gladshax so existence erasure can rekt him.

@Fate

He still has Low-Godly Regen without Rein's intervention and Machina can punch him out of Muso Tensei.

Low Godly doesn't cover existence erasure which Kenshiro seems to have according to his profile.

That's why I'm asking how it works so I'll know if Kenshiro is more likely to get punched or if Machina is more likely to get erased.

@Fate

It comes down to who lands their trump card first.

If Machina punches Kenshiro, he wins. If Kenshiro goes for insta-kill with Muso Tensei, he wins.

Considering this is in character I'll have to go with Machina then, since punching things out of existence is his thing while Kenshiro has a bunch of techniques that would prove innefective, giving Machina the win more often than not.

Both are in-character right? Machina goes for the One Punch then since he really doesn't like fights and just want to finish them fast. Also Mid Godly is only in Gladsheimr so i don't think Machina has it.

Reading Sōryü Tenra, it just removes defenses and barriers, so i don't think Low-Godly is gonna be hindered at first until Musō Tensei comes in, of course since Machina can hurt and harm intangible beings, he can harm Kenshiro during that state.

Machina for me

Yeah tbf Machina can hit intangible things and he would go for briah when once he hits its over Ken can use Muso Tensei but its more likely machina will take out his trump first so machina 6/10 for me

Back