• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Literally the only way I see Kenshiro winning is if he activates Soryu Tenra. As it would remove this ability to push everything away from this guy.

Other than that, Kenshiro could survive his own hits if they are reflected towards him, heck even lets say reflects kenshiros pressure point strike at him, Ken is immune to his own pressure points being striked.

Museo tensei is something I'm not sure could or not work on this guy. Like id the description is correct and he only reflects, spiritual,physical,mind damage Than maybe? Museo tensei could erase him as its not any of those but Kenshiros powers erasing his body into nothingness. Idk anything about medoka so any experts could clarify for me his powers. But hypothetically let's say he can reflect Kens Museo tensei back at him.

All it would do is negate the powers of Museo tensei as when Museo tensei collides with itself just cancels out the intangibilty part of it so Ken won't die if his own attack hits him.

Overall I believe Ken could come out on top with soryu Tenra mainly, Museo tensei possibly. And if this fails than the match is inconclusive cause I don't see Ken sitting their and trying to hurt himself hitting this guy and this guy has absolute garbage AP so no helping there.

The thing about encounter is that, only something like exitance wiping attacks would work against gagamaru, anything else would just get spawned on Kenshiro again.

so I give this 9/10 with gagamaru

as in character Kenshiro would generally start with his normal attacks, and regardless of kenshiro' abillity to close his preasure points, gagmaru's encounter would spawn them on him, opening wounds equaly much, encounter is basically something you completely destroy or get hammered by gagamaru just staring at you.

Sure Kenshiro will start doing his stuff but he isn't stupid, he'll try various weaker things and if nothing worked out he'll instantly resort to Soryu Tenra (keep in mind he can tank his hits, even the strong ones) for those who's too lazy to look at Kenshiro's profile, Soryu Tenra is transporting the opponent to a world of nothingness, all barriers will be rendered null and void. It's a stomp.

Back