• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenshiro Upgrades

Austrian-Man-Meat

VS Battles
Retired
This is what I am going to propose

Tier: At least High 7-C, High 7-C

Attack Potency: At least Large Town level (Was able to beat Hyoh who could effortlessly create thunderstorms), Large Town level+ (Due to enhanced stats), With Muso Tensei he can bypass conventional durability by atomic destruction and being can destroy internal organs through the use of Hokuto Shin Ken.

'Durability: Large Town' level (Was able to withstand punches from Hyoh), Large Town level+ (Due to enhanced stats)

'Speed:At least Massivley Hypersonic ' (Was able to casually intercept Hyoh's Mach 336.5 feat from a distance)

Noteable Techniques: (I plan to add all 72 of them to his profile, sounds incredibly long but some techniques can boost Kenshiro's strength or allow him to perform internal damage. Worth the investigation, here is one for example)

Tenryü Kokyü Hō ((Þ╗óÚ¥ìÕæ╝ÕÉ©µ│ò Art of Dragon's Breathing) usually, one can only achieve 30% of their full potential. However once Kenshiro uses this technique he gains full access to the remainder 70%

Key: Kenshiro in base | Kenshiro using Tenryu Kokyu Ho | (Kenshiro was able to beat Hyoh without using/announcing this technique. So it will amp his strength and durablity exclusivley)

Are there any objections to this?

having a problem with the assumed timeframe and with the literal translation of the attack name into the actual feat -> when someone names a move 10k punch it doesnt mean he punches 10k times - especially since the given goal was only to hit the 1k pressure points

RavenSupreme said:
having a problem with the assumed timeframe and with the literal translation of the attack name into the actual feat -> when someone names a move 10k punch it doesnt mean he punches 10k times - especially since the given goal was only to hit the 1k pressure points
The speed calculation I am using now is to do with the speed of the Hokuten Goten Sho, and how Kenshiro has been able to dodge this technique and other comparable ki blasts like it in the manga. I think God Movement says that this calculation is more solid than the Hyoh 10k punch one.

thats fair game. since both speed and dc were in the first one i was objecting to it.

second way more reasonable.

im ok with it

Seems legit on the techincal side, unless its not actually 10K punches. However, unless there is a specific multiplier, the second key should not be Large Town level+, as the result of the calc clearly shows it not to be in top section of Large Town level. It should be "At Least Town level"

yeha SD i was driven off with the 10k punch thing too - but theres a second speed calc i have overlooked as well

Kenshiro clearly states that he uses about 30% of his total power here. And that with activation of the technique he can use the rest. Knowing that Kenshiro was able to fight Hyoh without using this technique we can amplify his AP further with this.

2390 Kilotons = 30% of overall power. Therefore we do 239/3 times 10 to know his full power which is 7960 kilotons of tnt.

EDIT: not sure if by specific multiplier you mean the technique or something else? Other wise 7-C, At least 7-C is all good.

Ok, so I have no probelm with the large town level+ part now, although I kinda wish there was a way to make sure that the 10K punches are actually 10K, just to be 100%sure

You might also want to link the statement as an explanation of the power boost

SomebodyData said:
You might also want to link the statement as an explanation of the power boost
Yeah, I will have the technique and attack potency have a link to the scan I sent you. Also the 10 thousand punches thing is not the speed calculation I am talking about, its based on the speed of the Hokuto Goten Sho projectile and how Kenshiro is able to dodge and react to such projectiles.

Link's here

Seems reasonable to me.

Other Hokuto no Ken characters would scale to this too, yes? Like Raoh.

Promestein said:
Seems reasonable to me.
Other Hokuto no Ken characters would scale to this too, yes? Like Raoh.
Yeah he should, if memory serves me right I believe Raoh was said to of been able to stalemate Kaioh (Dude stronger than Hyoh) in brute strength. Because this post here tells us of a guidebook which states a battle between them has a result of ??? and Tetsuo Hara (Writer of HNK) supervised it's contents.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Yeah, I can make the changes asap (excluding techniques, I will need preperation time for that)
Aite. Well Ken's page is unlocked now so that you can make the appropriate changes to it...

Aite. Hmm. I noticed that he's Small City instead of City level at 30% power. Is it based on your earlier comment of this part (2390 Kilotons) which translates to 2.3 Megatons. Is that right? @AMM

Yeah, 2.3 Megatons has a rating of small city according to our Attack Potency chart . The "At least" rating is due to fighting someone who made a thunderstorm casually. Kenshiro at 100% is 7-B as his AP is at the 7.6 megatons rating which fits the criteria.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Yeah, 2.3 Megatons has a rating of small city according to our Attack Potency chart . The "At least" rating is due to fighting someone who made a thunderstorm casually. Kenshiro at 100% is 7-B as his AP is at the 7.6 megatons rating which fits the criteria.
Fair enough.

Though i wonder why you didn't add the info about him being able to (technically) bypass durability even w/o Muso Tensei part though? Didn't we talk about that in chat yesterday or somehting?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Fair enough.

Though i wonder why you didn't add the info about him being able to (technically) bypass durability even w/o Muso Tensei part though? Didn't we talk about that in chat yesterday or somehting?
Actually the city level stuff is a big mistake I just realized, instead of 10^15 joules I typed in 10e15 joules which got me a higher result. Ken should be "At least Town Level, At least Town Level+ or Town Level +"

I added this onto Kenshiro's profile already, "and can destroy internal organs through the use of Hokuto Shin Ken"

So it's a downgrade back to Town level tier but not much given that it's only down to the Large Town tier? Aite, aite...

Fair enough. That works too.

Gonna revive this thread.

Hyoh has been calculated to be Mach 3362.5 and Kenshiro was able to intercept his attack with relative ease. Keep in mind this feat was performed by one of the fastest/strongest character in the series in the final arc of the story which takes place years after Kenshiro's bout with Raoh.

Scales to Ken,Hyoh and Kaioh. Maybe Raoh seeing as the guidebooks state that they can stalemate eachother but not 100% about it.

(Method 2 is superior to method 1 due to there being a more solid timeframe which is the freefall equation stuff)

Speed: At least Massivley Hypersonic (Was able to casually intercept Hyoh's Mach 336.5 feat from a distance). Anyone else who has fought Kenshiro during last arc perhaps excluding Raoh also warrents "At least Massivley Hypersonic rating for speed"

I messed up a bit there on the freefalling timeframe by adding an extra zero. The actual timeframe is 0.04515 seconds which brings Hyoh's speed to about 10x less than what we have now.

Crazystarf said:
I messed up a bit there on the freefalling timeframe by adding an extra zero. The actual timeframe is 0.04515 seconds which brings Hyoh's speed to about 10x less than what we have now.
Fixed it.

@AMM I think that this seems reasonable, but I am the wrong person to ask.

Question to Austrian: Is Method 1 being used here, or Method 2?

If either one is used, i'm fine with it.

Back