• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenshiro speed mega-upgrade

So I would like to propose 2 different speed upgrades for Kenshiro, with the second one only being in case the 1st one is not accepted.

1. Kenshiro does have multiple light-speed showings in the series.

So at least lightspeed for the top tiers and FTL for the God Tiers.

2. In case the above aren't accepted, I found some solid speed feats on Deviantart by the excellent Kirito352 that could give notable buffs to the top tiers:

• At the bottom of this page, there is a calc of Kasumi Kenshiro dodging lightning easily that has the high end at mach 1,246.
  • On this page, Hyoh has a mach 4,892.74 feat, while Kasumi Kenshiro has a mach 1671.8 feat.

Han says that his fist doesn't have a shadow. Zhang Taiyan from Souten no Ken also does something similar.
Correction, it says people don't see the shadow, could just be that he's faster than anyone he's ever fought.
Also another Souten no Ken character called Van der Kool uses a martial art that allows the user to emit light. (Note in Trivia there is a comparison between Van's martial art and Gento Koken due to both being able to use light attacks and burn their targets)
I know it's counter-intuitive but just being called light isn't enough to be consider SoL

No opinions on the CRT as a whole tho as I do not know the verse well.

Last edited:
Back