• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) vs Timemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Since Dobermon is no longer an option. We'll go with the Digimon Franchise's strongest 6-C as of now.

Fist of the North Star vs Digimon

Master of the Musou Tensei vs The Master of Time

-Ken is 6-C

-Speed is equalized

-Both are 5 meters from one another...Someone can give me a fairer range if need be.

FIGHT!!!!

Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken): 7 (Grudge, Zen, Red, Unite, Fll, Italian and Yomi)

Timemo: 3 (Kalt, Zeed and DMUA)

Inconclusive: 0

Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken Kyukyokuban)2
Timemon CG

does timemon use his time abilities on the fly? also can he avoid time manipulation via muso tensei (as he is a void) and likely he can stop time manipulation via shoryu tenma due to only relying on fists on both parties

It all depends on who pulls their best card, Kenshiro with Muso Tensei and Timemon with his time stop.

Question is what would they do? If Timemon goes in CQC, he's screwed, if Kenshiro goes Muso Tensei he's screwed.

Yes, Timemon is known to start with his Time haxes on the fly. More specifically Time Stop. He can also create a save and load of both himself and Ken so that if he find himself in danger he can reset them to their previous position. (Basically reseting their mind and body to the beginning of the fight)

Gargoyle One said:
It all depends on who pulls their best card, Kenshiro with Muso Tensei and Timemon with his time stop.
Question is what would they do? If Timemon goes in CQC, he's screwed, if Kenshiro goes Muso Tensei he's screwed.
I don't think Timemon's as screwed as you might think due to his time alteration and time arrest.

though ken has some precog so he will feel the danger soryu tenma will stop timemon's abilities as he will have to go for CQC against ken

TISSG7Redgrave said:
though ken has some precog so he will feel the danger soryu tenma will stop timemon's abilities as he will have to go for CQC against ke
He doesn't have to go CQC to stop time.

That's the big question, Ken would start with Muso Tensei knowing Timemon will stop it.

Will Timemon go for the kill? I assume he wasn't trying to kill in that video.

Gargoyle One said:
That's the big question, Ken would start with Muso Tensei knowing Timemon will stop it.
Will Timemon go for the kill? I assume he wasn't trying to kill in that video.
He wasn't. He was testing DoGatchmon to see if he was ready and strong enough to fuse with him to make Globemon.

that's not what i mean i meant timemon will be FORCED to go CQC should shoryu tenma be activated on him which takes them to a void where ken and timemon have to CQC (kasumi ken's uncle did this against liu zongwu and they were in a barrier between life and death only relying on CQC to determine who would be erased)

Well in that case Timemon's puches are dangerous as his can simply age him or de-age him.

but that's base on time manipulation yes? if so then it likely won't work but if its not just a power than idk hmm

it should go through him in muso tensei but i think the power nullification via shoryu tenma should negate any powers relying on fists and the loser is erased from existence

Save and load should work. Pretty much resetting each other before the Muso Tensei took place.

Don't know for now. Leaning veeery slightly towards Timemon thanks to the time resets though.

well that is if he goes for it first inb4 he runs into reinhard and gets speared

Looking at Timemon's profile aaaaand rest in peace Kenshiro. There is no way Ken would be able to hit him while time is stopped, and Timemon would be able to hurt him very badly.

Erm, doesn't Soryu Tenra nullify special abilities? Would Save and Load still work? Well, Kenshiro apparently doesn't use it in character, so there's that.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Erm, doesn't Soryu Tenra nullify special abilities? Would Save and Load still work? Well, Kenshiro apparently doesn't use it in character, so there's that.
Is that a vote?

I'd go with Kenshiro with this one. Now the time stop of this character is impressive but just based on the video shows he doesn't he seem to go for the kill instantly for characters.(unlike Kenshiro who does go for the kill every single time.) Also everyone should keep in mind that kens precog is very useful in combat in the sense that he can see how a move of a character will play out on him and what counter he could use or not if it will counter or not. So he could for see the time stop and seeing no way he can use his other lives besides Museo tensei he will enter it immediately.

And knowing that this guy's powers are tepuble and needs to make the fight on a more even ground could activate So ryu tenra to finish him off.

Another thing to keep in mind is Kenshiros body involuntary reacts to any potential deadly danger to the point that it will actually go Museo tensei for him and save him from certain death.

So not only will Kenshiro be able to survive an initial attack thanks to his durability. Museo tensei could save him whether he wants to activate it or not. Use soryu to eliminate and make the fight fair for him. Theirs also the fact if Ken is brutally injured to the point he's knocked out or worse in a coma, his spirit actually will fight for him(and his spirit can actually make someone explode via their own natural energy exploding within themselves.

It's a tricky match up but I still see Ken coming out on top.

Kenshiro got this. All his initial moves are lethal in addition to precog and timemon wont start with save and load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back