• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken) vs Timemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i would have to side with grudge after looking at that vid he seems to not go for kill while ken does it automatically plus precog does help as he will be able to take proper actions soryu tenra will likely be timemon's biggest issue cause it seals all powers for both combanants which means its a cqc fight but ken has more experience in it so he will likely win and erase timemon and as grudge said he did use his spirit does fight for him even when he was unconsious from a beat up

Precog is countered by mind reading, both age manipulation and time travel would kill Kenshiro, and time stop give Timemon the possibility to use them without being immediately stomped in CQC. And would the body reacting involuntary activate while time is stopped?

Also he wasn't going for the kill in the video. He will do it here as per SBA

If Sōryü Tenra is the technique that Ken will use, Timemon is easily outskilled, but he is a higher degree of 6-C, via being >Gatchmon who is=Weatherdramon who is casually 6-C

Finally, I can debate here.

I will also that that video shows that Timemon will go for Time Stop immediately, however it is flawed to think he will not go for the kill in that video. The context of that fight was not a life and death match. He was simply testing DoGatchmon to see if he was strong enough to fuse with him to make Globemon. So in character and by virtue of standard battle assumptions, Timemon is more willing to go for the kill as well as use all his abilities.

Precog is useful, but only if you can react fast enough.Timemon's time stop as you've seen is instant. As such, just seeing the move coming is not enough to react. Not to mention if he does not kill Kenshiro is Time Stop, he can easily alter Kenshiro's time and his own. He can speed up his time, making him much faster, he can alter Kenshiro's time to make his slower. He can age Kenshiro to dust or de-age him into a baby. He can also very much so read his memories to see what Kenshiro is capable of. Next he can trap Kenshiro in a type of Time arrest to keep him from doing anything. He can easily set up a save and load for a back-up. And most importantly, he can also Time Travel as well.

So while Kenshiro has these nice abilities, the question is can he use them? Or more importantly will he get the chance.

I'd let the people who know Kenshiro well debate it first. Also just realized that the High 7-A feat that Ken scales from is Small Island+.

Kaltias said:
I'd let the people who know Kenshiro well debate it first. Also just realized that the High 7-A feat that Ken scales from is Small Island+.
Yeah, does that effect anything?

You pretty much made it clear within your own comment that Kenshiro has absolutely no way to counter time stop so he loses no matter what he does.....

Well if this is a stomp, then maybe Devimo will work...He's literally the last option....I want a Digimon vs Kenshiro fight....

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
But all of the Adventure/02 Champion-level and Armor-level Digimon are 6-C too!
Let's see Kenshiro vs Greymo . How would that play out? All the other fights would end up like this.

@Dragon

No, the feat being High 7-A+ doesn't change anything. Just close the AP gap a little bit.

Also seriously, let's wait for the people who know Ken to comment again

Does the "all Digimon can attack nonexistent being" nope Muso Tensei intangibility or it doesn't apply to the Appmons?

Well, I'm waiting for either a counterpoint before I say this is a stomp in Timemon's favor based on my comment above.

You're example showed him using it after Goatchmon tried to attack, rather then using it before he can move.

And I've also explained that he wasn't at all serious at all in the fight and that he was testing DoGatchmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back