• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenpachi Zaraki (without bankai's restrictions) (Bleach) VS Tuska demon killa (Excluding Low-1A or 1-A) (Warhammer 40k)

Kenpachi (up to bankai without bankai's restriction)
sc0y12bsx0g61.jpg
6165898-5550518002-drink.jpg
452-4521307_kenpachi-zaraki-tiene-bankai-hd-png-download.png

VS
Ork da Daemon Killa
tuska_the_daemon_killa_by_smashed_head_dejeqt1-fullview.jpg
main-qimg-bc2ef28c83ad8106e4f945c75cb71879

For Kenpachi: Kenpachi can go into his bankai and he can use it without damaging his own body.
For Ork: Tuska can't go up to his Low-1A or 1-A state.

Last edited:
this isnt how vs threads work, i recommend you check some other threads, and if you still want to do this then ask a staff member to move this to fun and games

this isnt how vs threads work, i recommend you check some other threads, and if you still want to do this then ask a staff member to move this to fun and games
How so? It's a versus. 1 character vs many.
Not sure how this would be fun and games thread. As this isn't kepnachi playing rugby with the orks. Like in those spin-offs warhammer 40k sport games.

both characters you use in a vs thread have to have profiles, because vs threads are meant to be listed on the relevant profiles once they conclude, you cant just pit a character against an entire faction unless it has a civilization/team profile

both characters you use in a vs thread have to have profiles, because vs threads are meant to be listed on the relevant profiles once they conclude, you cant just pit a character against an entire faction unless it has a civilization/team profile
Well orks as orks don't have a profile, so those who moderite it should create it then. Because there are only certain ork characters profiles and that's it. Bit lacking I would say.
But regardless warhammer 40k has a profile here anyway. Also there's outsourcing right? To grasp a gernal idea.

Well orks as orks don't have a profile, so those who moderite it should create it then. Because there are only certain ork characters profiles and that's it. Bit lacking I would say.
But regardless warhammer 40k has a profile here anyway. Also there's outsourcing right? To grasp a gernal idea.
anyone can create profiles, whether a profile exists or not depends on if anyone cares enough to make it

ive no idea what you just said in the bolded part

anyone can create profiles, whether a profile exists or not depends on if anyone cares enough to make it

ive no idea what you just said in the bolded part
Huh weird it's not bolded for me, also outsourcing like checking other sites, videos or whatever to fill in the blanks.

Nod6988 just try a kenpachi vs a specific character from 40k next time
I doubt there is an ork that could stand up against kepanchi up to his Bankai state and also there's the "issue" of ThIs ChArAcTeR DoEsN'T ExIsT oN tHiS WiKi. (Which is dumb, a vs is a VS wether the character has a profile or not, it's not that important)

I assume you are new here, but you skipped this person explaining exactly why it is reasonable:
no, for vs threads you have to use the sites official stats, you can do whatever on non vs threads

No, they made it a bit more reasonable and dianoetic.
33b533a91e4baea4b903ef2b24b8588b.png

So you can add them to their respectable profiles afterwards. Don't see how it is illogical or boring. It is reasonable.

No, they made it a bit more reasonable and dianoetic.
33b533a91e4baea4b903ef2b24b8588b.png

So you can add them to their respectable profiles afterwards. Don't see how it is illogical or boring. It is reasonable.
I guess, but it limits vs character threads as there's so little info on some characters or some don't even have profiles. Which boils down to 50 vs of goku vs another shonen or marvel/dc character threads, which can be boring and repetitive. Trying to create more interesting vs. But vs battles seem to limit it.
Also sure could go to fun and games and not complain about it, but that defeats the whole purpose of trying to create an interesting vs to debate and so on. For da community hey. I guess.

Anyhow, who wins?
Kenpachi soul crush and Tuska keep coming back because Khorne felt like it?
So this is yet another Kenpachi vs Unohana (with sides reversed as tuska is gonna be the one keep coming back)
But hey Kenpachi is gonna have a good fight.

Back