• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kenpachi zaraki (bleach) vs yami sukehiro (black clover)

in terms of power, yes, but you have to keep the speed diffrence in mind as well as yamis dimension cutting slash and the fact that yami´s dark magic draws attcks towards them which would make hitting him even harder then there´s ki allowing him to sense and predict his opponent more easily, what im trying to say here is, kenpachi probably couldnt actually hit yami and yami could easily hit kenpachi. and on top of that it was stated that, once when he got into a fight with jack they accidentily cut a mountain in half. (I know its just a statement but I was just showing that he could possibly be in a similar range as kenpachi.)

No, @Emperor was talking about Kenpachi reiatsu crush. Bleach has those thing called reiatsu that will passively crush anyone in range. Kenpachi doesn't need to move to win.

Basically Yami dies before he could even do anything.

oh, in that case what if the reiatsu crush was somehow removed or invalidated? I know it cant be but for the sake of making this fight last longer than 5 seconds, what if it were?

oh yeah in that case no reiatsu crush. im just new here and am still getting a feel for this, so if a say or do something stupid please tell me and I will correct it to the best of my ability, I apoligize in advance.

Well the only win con that Yami has is his dimension slash I guess, he's prob hurt himself swinging his sword at Kenpachi like Ichigo. Yami also appears to be FTL.

Yami has solid speed advantage so he will blitz Kenny and cut him in half with Dimension Slash despite AP and Dura advantage. Nice match though, too bad it won't be added.

But I like it because both are captains of most "brutal" squads and cut through space, there's some similarity. To make a match we need to wait until Yami gets some more abilities to show, or consider that statement about splitting mountain in half

if the blitz bothers you I have arguments against yami being ftl or i could equalize speed. but then it would be a stomp in kenpachis favour. so if anyone has suggestions on how to make it less of a stomp on either/both sides, im all ears.

Yeah FTL BC is not leaving. It's too simple. Light speed in black clover is in verse accepted. The site itself agreed with it before I even came.

Just saying. Doesn't Yami has something similar? His overwhelming mana's pressure

I don't know if this would be useful though

Bob899999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 said:
if the blitz bothers you I have arguments against yami being ftl
I know that even if you say them it won't remove his FTL speed, but I would like to hear them

Epsilon R said:
if the blitz bothers you I have arguments against yami being ftl
I know that even if you say them it won't remove his FTL speed, but I would like to hear them
okay these are probably gonna be super crappy and not make sense though. (you have been warned.)

1. based on fairly basic physics anything with mass cannot move at the speed of light, lichts and liars attacks clealy have mass as things without mass dont move other things or break the skin here is the equation for kinetic energy: .5xmassxvelocity squared. now lets put in the values for light: .5x0x299792458 (m/s) squared = 0 so light has kinetic energy of zero meaning it cannot move other things or cause damage through impact (unlike the light magic which sends people flying and goes straight through people.) now lets make mass .1 grams: .5x.5x299792458 (m/s) squared= 4.4937759e+15 which when written out looks like this 44937759000000000000000 (or about 10740382170172 tons of tnt which is about 716025478 times as much as the bomb dropped on hiroshima) now to put that in perspective a stick of dynamite is 1000000, ok so something with .1 grams of mass traveling at the speed of light has 44937759000000000 times as much energy as a stick of dynamite and is 716025478 time as powerful as the bomb dropped on hiroshima. now thats just .1 grams and the light magic isnt doing anywhere near that much damage but it is doing damge so either it has mass a lot lower than .1 grams or it is going a lot slower than the speed of light.

2. lets say it is traveling the speed of light (or faster), the magic travels several dozen feet (at minimum at must i would say a couple hudred feet.) before it reaches yami and yami just has to move his arm and sword a couple feet to block it but both take the same amount of time, meaning the magic is moving several dozen (possibly a couple hundred) times faster than yamis is, and on top of that he actually fails to block a couple meaning hes moving even slower that that.

3. yamis profile says that the light magic is explicitly stated to move at light speed but the picture is of yami offhandedly commenting about liars speed which I take issue with because, first of all your using the characters own statement to back up that same charcters speed? no bullshit, thats like if some olympic runner outran usain bolt and said ¨we must have been running at the spped of light.¨ no, no you werent, (this second part is a bit of my personal opion you can igonore it.) aswell as since when have statements counted as anything? statements (unless they are from/back up by the creator.) are worthless in my opinion. like lets say a planet level villain says ¨im gonna blow up the universe.¨ does that make the villian universe level? no, no it doesnt.

1. Forget real life physics when talking about speed, because in this case almost nobody in fiction is faster than light

2. Several dozen feats for a light speed attack is nothing and don't forget he had to both react and block the attack. So FTL reactions and combat speed isn't changing

3. Licht's magic is actually FTL not SoL. Asta dodged Gauche attacks (which are light beams) but at first couldn't react to Licht's Light magic

Now in the recent chapters, Spirit Dive Yuno easily dodged Patri's light magic danmaku. Rill (who should now be the weakest Captain btw) could keep up with SD Yuno, Yami should be comparable to him and the other Captains. Now you may think that he shouldn't since the other Captains didn't shown FTL feats.

Mereoleona blitzed Raia and easily block his light magic

Fuegoleon is comparable to Mereoleona

Nozel reflected dark Patri's attacks which were even faster than before. Yuno couldn't even dodge them.

gauches magic is actual light? i was under the impression it was some kind of magic beam generated through gauches magic. can i see where its stated or shown to be actual light?

Epsilon R wrote:
It is a beam of purple light. It can even be reflected since he uses mirror magic

seriously thats your evidence. its magic! you said it yourself: Forget real life physics, your going to use the fact that it reflects off a mirror as evidence that is light (-__-). it could be magic energy, it could be magic snot for all we know, its magic! i realise that im argueing against myself now, but its still magic! even i have to ackowledge that it does not follow traditional logic, thats why we call it magic! is there any evidence what so ever that is actual light and not like some weird magic energy? or that its traveling at ftl speeds?

Gauche even states his mirror can reflect light. And the light magic attacks in BC are confirmed as speed of light or FTL.

FWK is a light magic user and he is confirmed as speed of light when using light magic to travel

Also I don't see what's even being argued here tbh.

Gauche literally had enough speed to reflect Patry's light attack which was already about to hit yami. He not only used a mirror but he used his glass eye, plus and enough speed to create a larger mirror which means his actions had similar speed as Patry's attack which wasn't aim dodged becusee Gauche also used skills right before it reached him

AstralKing7 said:
Huh^
Gauche has reflected Patry's light magic as well.
if memory serves, he teleported in front of the magic before it was fired, meaning he wasnt racing it, he was already there before it had even started moving towards them.

Yeah it's not serving correct man. It was fired already when he teleported. No offense bro lol. The attack was so close to hitting yami and Asta but gauche was fast enough to use multiple skills right before it hit them

Gauche was literally a meter away from the blast. I jsut read the chapter. BC has the speed ratings it has because of good justification.

AstralKing7 said:
Yeah it's not serving correct man. It was fired already when he teleported. No offense bro lol. The attack was so close to hitting yami and Asta but gauche was fast enough to use multiple skills right before it hit them
Gauche was literally a meter away from the blast. I jsut read the chapter. BC has the speed ratings it has because of good justification.
yeah i just reread to double check, your right, it was already fired when he teleported.

varies

20+ kilometers seems the best assumption if we talk about 7-A kenny according to the karakura feat for captain level

yami suke hiro captain of the black bulls
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yami_Sukehiro

vs

kenpachi zaraki current captain of the eleventh division

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kenpachi_Zaraki

who would win in a one on one fight to the death.

(reiatsu crush is removed.)
i banned reiatsu crush, then it was a blitz, so i abandoned it. its either a stomp or a blitz that has been established, which is why i abandoned it until you posted on it.

Back