• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse vs Bakiverse: The Monster vs The Devil

Honestly gonna say Raian. Raian was said to outclass Takeshi (probably with Release and techniques) but even then he'd be on a close tier. He's not as strong as Julius in comparison to Takeshi (Cause Ohma says Takeshi hits harder) but his techniques would be helpful and I won't be surprised if Raian went for eye gouges and all.

1 for Raian

I try to play devil's advocate to give both fighters a fair shake if they've both got a solid chance, but honestly, Julius would have to end the fight before Raian skill stomps or used Removal and dominates, which isn't likely, seeing as Julius has an Aura that would immediately let Raian know that if he wants to dominate like he usually does, Removal is the way to go. What injuries, if any, do you think Raian will have?

Potentially? Fractured leg or fractured arm. Maybe even broken if he's unlucky enough that Julius grabs him before he could pull off any techniques but even then. And that's a potentially. The moment he figured out beating up Mokichi faster with Removal showed a good sense of how he's going to fight without suffering too much.

I'll go with fractured leg barring any other votes. Julius is pretty damn smart, so I'd think he'd know that when fighting someone with a smaller frame, hitting mobility is pretty important. That said, Raian's got good enough sense to get that Removal goin before a potential fracture becomes a broken bone, if for no other reason than getting his arm/leg broken would "make him look weak" which would piss him right off

Edit: I figure Julius's Extrasensory Perception will alert him to Raian's bloodlust, Julius's Aura will alert Raian of Julius's strength, and Julius's AP advantage and vibration manip will just add on to the Aura thing and tip Raian into Removal, at which point Raian wittles him down. I expect the fractured leg Raian will be moving on with is likely to be sustained due to Julius's Berserker mode as he's losing the fight.

Yeah Julius is surprisingly smart till he got decoy tricked near the end by Takeshi. He knew how to restrict his mobility by hugging him and drag him around the ground. He'd likely do the same to Raian so it might be possible for Raian to lose vision on one side too like Takeshi.

I'm not entirely sure your edit would be big game changers though. But overall yeah, fractured leg seems likely.

imo Raian wins. it stated Raian is one of few people capable of physically contending with Wakatsuki and defeating him. Wakatsuki aka someone who one shotted Reinhold. Reinhold physically was stronger than Wakatsuki but in end Wakatsuki's martial arts aka fightning skills and exprience overcomed him. we know Raian doesn't use martial arts but brute force but at least he knows them + kure's tecniques and was powerful enough for withstanding Ohma's martial arts through sheer brute force and not getting stomped. also Omega Raian now uses kure tecniques too. so i believe he defeats Reinhold but it will be High Def.

@Infera, what kind of injuries do you think Raian will take? I'm about to declare Raian the winner, but if you think Reinhold will hit him hard before he goes out, I should consider it for injuries

Back