• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse vs Bakiverse: Jack Hammer vs an assassin

Jack should take this handily. The AP gap is huge and Jack is way more experienced in an actual fight. Doyle will likely open up by using his blades to try and cut an artery, and at that point Jack will figure out how Doyle's blades work and make sure they don't hit anywhere vital. Hell, he might even try to grab them and break them Ohma on Ranjo style.

Doyle does have his bomb vest but if Retsu could react to it without any warning I would say Jack could too, especially with how honed Jack's fighting instincts are.

Jack wins with some cuts and bruises.

Gotta say, I'm kinda surprised! I mean, I totally agree that Jack wins low diff, but I kinda expected him to open with his optional equipment, the dust explosion. Jack can eat everything Doyle's got, but at least those 2-3rd degree burns would factor into the rest of the Tournament

2 votes for Jack. How bad do you guys think the injuries will be? Amlad thinks some cuts and bruises, maybe burns from Doyle's dust explosion, and where do you guys think the cuts will be?

Back