• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ken Masters VS Biscuit Oliva

Violent Ken (by defeating Bison who easily defeated a 48.67 tons character) 2
Biscuit Oliva << 84.8 Tons by being overpowered by Baki Hanma 2

daerwos-887682b4-b50f-47a4-a5c4-116c0ba92262.jpg

a1198ea8783eb605f84b11b5f043bb48.jpg

Last edited:
Before anything else, I want to clarify one thing in the OP.

Oliva doesn't downscale from Baki. Quite the opposite, he completely overpowered Baki in the first 5 minutes. Only when the fight hit its climax, Baki turned on Demon Back, and Oliva got his ass kicked. Even in that state, Oliva can cause some serious harm to Baki.

Simply speaking, Oliva upscaled from 84.8 tons to quite a lot.

Last edited:
Before anything else, I want to clarify one thing in the OP.

Oliva doesn't downscale from Baki. Quite the opposite, he completely overpowered Baki in the first 5 minutes. Only when the fight hit its climax, Baki turned on Demon Back, and Oliva got his ass kicked. Even in that state, Oliva can cause some serious harm to Baki.

Simply speaking, Oliva upscaled from 84.8 tons to quite a lot.
is he near 100 tons?

Olivia for reasons above
The reasons above aren't even wincons, just a clarirfication of Oliva's AP, which at the end isn't even 2X Ken's.

I waited 'til I read the end of his fight with Baki before commenting this, and I must say that Ken's got the skill, mobility, LS, range and """hax""" advantage.
Ken having a massive LS advantage is just going to be extremely detrimental, since Oliva's all about being a powerhouse, and his holds, throws crushing moves, which are incredibly deadly in-verse and a fundamental part of his kit, are going to be totally useless, especially the "Orb".
Violent Ken gives a shit about honor and anything, and could just keep firing hadokens at Oliva and he wouldn't be able to reply in any way.
Ken's punches carry fire that would light Oliva up, which is more than an optimal advantage in a fist fight like this.

Baki's got crazy acrobatics, and Oliva could still land hits on him and the likes of Che Guevara, but it's undeniable how Ken is just incredibly more agile, with jumps, rolls (Zenpou Tenshin), spinning kicks, footwork, dodging skill, aerial attacks and the Rasetsu Kyaku.
Same goes for skill, Oliva somewhat kept up with geniuses, but most of the times he came out on top because of sheer superiority in speed adn strength, which in this case aren't all on his side.

Imho, Violent Ken would take this without many issues, as he falls short only in stamina and AP, and not even by a wide margin for the latter.

Last edited:
The reasons above aren't even wincons, just a clarirfication of Oliva's AP, which at the end isn't even 2X Ken's.

I waited 'til I read the end of his fight with Baki before commenting this, and I must say that Ken's got the skill, mobility, LS, range and """hax""" advantage.
Ken having a massive LS advantage is just going to be extremely detrimental, since Oliva's all about being a powerhouse, and his holds, throws crushing moves, which are incredibly deadly in-verse and a fundamental part of his kit, are going to be totally useless, especially the "Orb".
Violent Ken gives a shit about honor and anything, and could just keep firing hadokens at Oliva and he wouldn't be able to reply in any way.
Ken's punches carry fire that would light Oliva up, which is more than an optimal advantage in a fist fight like this.

Baki's got crazy acrobatics, and Oliva could still land hits on him and the likes of Che Guevara, but it's undeniable how Ken is just incredibly more agile, with jumps, dodge rolls (Zenpou Tenshin), spinning kicks, aerial attacks and the Rasetsu Kyaku.
Same goes for skill, Oliva somewhat kept up with geniuses, but most of the times he came out on top because of sheer superiority in speed adn strength, which in this case aren't all on his side.

Imho, Violent Ken would take this without many issues, as he falls short only in stamina and AP, and not even by a wide margin for the latter.
I'll see others response before voting then.

Saman did an excellent summary of the fight, and should give an idea of how the fight would go: Ken will gleefully abuse hadokens as long as Oliva doesn't comes close, and he will notice quickly Oliva's utter deficiency in ranged options.

I have my own points to add to his, however: Oliva has quite impressive bursts of speed, and is able to quickly rush-in, and while the AP/dura advantage is actually small, if existant at all, Oliva has quite impressive stamina and tolerance to injury, and at least initially, Ken wouldn't already know that Oliva is utterly incapable of answering ranged attacks, and if he rushed in, would attempt to engage with him. Oliva is also very smart, and depending on the battle's location, as soon as he figured out that Ken has powerful, spammable options that he can't just tank through (albeit he'd get wounded a bit until he'd realise this), he can and would fully attempt to change the location or at least engage Ken in a more appropriate manner.

That being said, I do believe Ken can handle him well enough in melee to directly trade blows or at least use his LS to throw him away and keep blasting, until Oliva is far too exhausted to progress and Ken moves in for the K.O.

I vote Ken too, with moderate difficulties - Oliva will probably make him hurt a bit, but I don't quite think Ken would have a difficult time beating him.

Since ken has higher LS i don't think Olivia can also bait him by becoming a tanky sphere shennanigans that crushes you on contact and even if the durability increase there would make hadouken less effective making it a endurance fight of who rans out of energy first ken would just break free without a problem

Ken fra

Back