• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Either way Keishirou gets his 1-A status via some sort of Statistics Amp or Passive Growth or whatever right?

Can he hold off Kharn long enough until he becomes like 1-A and pricks Kharn?

I mean, his stakes are 1-A absorption. Khorne aint nulling that.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Either way Keishirou gets his 1-A status via some sort of Statistics Amp or Passive Growth or whatever right?

Can he hold off Kharn long enough until he becomes like 1-A and pricks Kharn?
I don't know. But by the point Keishouro gets past 5-A Kharn is dead

Tfw this is actually a 1-A battle

It all depends on whether Khorne is superior to that 1-A whose power null Keishirou resisted.

So.. let's wait on ALRF.

How high is Khorne? 1-A baseline?

Khorne is > the other Chaos Gods but below the Emprah and Malal

From what I know, Masadaverse 1-As are pretty strong, so I think Keishirou's 1-A stuff is stronger.

Guys, Kharn's power null isn't even close to 1-A, it's probably somewhere between 4-A and "at the very maximium of highballing" 1-B. Said by Matt himslef.

Must've missed him saying that.

I guess it's because Khorne's influence in the materium is tier 4 right? I knew something was off when I saw that

Yeah unless this fight takes place near the eye of terror or in a universe not affected by the GEOM then Khorne's powerful is only at 4-A.

Wait.

Keishirou has 1-A powernull resistance?

That's neat and dandy and all, and the 1-B highball probs won't affect.

RRTheEndMan said:
Isn't this stomp?
I mean, just because 1 character wins easily it isnt a stomp, otherwise any of GEoM's fights would be a stomp. Also Kharn's.

Either way Keishirou would grow stronger than Kharn during the fight and slap him away. And that's assuming 1-A Power Nullification for Kharn

Inb4 they start tripping cause warp shenanigans.

Anyway, Keishirou still resists as it seems the power null he resisted was from someone stronger than Khorne.

Thatoneguy78 said:
Yeah unless this fight takes place near the eye of terror or in a universe not affected by the GEOM then Khorne's powerful is only at 4-A.
Khorne's Materium influence is 1-B, not 4-A.

His 4-A key is kinda misleading, as it's basically a key for "size of a 3-D object Chaos can indirectly destroy without being present".

Which is part of why I'm not sure why we still have it.

Khorne's Materium influence is 1-B, not 4-A.

His 4-A key is kinda misleading, as it's basically a key for "size of a 3-D object Chaos can indirectly destroy without being present".

Which is part of why I'm not sure why we still have it.

Oh shit my bad

>Azathoth shows up.

>Doesnt give a f*** about the actual match.

>Azathoth disappears.

Kei: 1

Kharn: 0

Incon: 0

It's likely just part of the weird holdover from when the profiles were first made, before people realized stuff like lore making it imcredibly clear that C'tan and other realspace-native super entities were explicitly higher dimensional, but were still extremely worried about/unable to directly combat Chaos.

PaChi2 said:
So.. let's wait on ALRF.

How high is Khorne? 1-A baseline?
The powernull Keishirou resisted was from a weakened Tenma Sukuna who has Taiji value of 40 (?, don't remember exactly).

Consider a normal Hadou with Taiji of 1 value is baseline.

This God gets passively stomped by someone who has a value of 2 and this goes on

Problem is Sukuna (alongside Tenmas) are weakened to pathetic degree they were being described as similar to a sand castle. Just minor actions such as talking, breathing and such makes them weaker (CuzlolHajun)

So while not baseline, i wouldn't say the powernull Keishi resisted is 100% power (else he's getting his ass kicked) and therefore not "really that high in the 1-A hierarchy"

I don't know how high Khorne is in the 1-As

One should remember that Keishi whole hax is due to getting the power of his past self, Wilhelm Ehrenburg (1-A self)

And by that, he basically getting back the blessing of Shurado/Reinhard and would eventually become a Hadou God (was gonna become one in a fight, but Masada loves to interrup his readers)

Back