• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Keishirou will eventually be 1-A" isn't a reason for before he becomes 1-A. Nobody has explained how fast this happens or really anything else about his abilities (which happens in a lot of Masadaverse threads if you aren't a golden nazi or triple-eyed boi), on top of the fact the battle now takes place somewhere he has a distinct disadvantage (which I don't think it did originally, so I guess that was changed?).

@Azathoth it was changed because Khorne cant give Kharn a full 1-A blessing in the material realm.

Edited his technique to make it easier to understand.

If Khorne just a little bit above baseline, i don't see how's he's gonna powernull Keishirou

Becoming 1-A takes at least a day (it's less for sure but i don't know how many specifically so i just opt for a day)

I mean the issue here is that keishirou and everyone were being power nulled by sukuna who has taikyoku of 50 so in masadaverse terms way above baseline. Not to mention the moment keishirou gets the spikes he didn't struggle to use it at all afaik comparing to trying to activate magutsu (iirc habaki did resist but struggled to activate his distortion that time)

Nah, Keishy since Keishirou bangs his sister :^) (I'm not joking)

Good lord, this thread is so old I forgot about other votes.

Keishirou: 5

Kharn: 0?

idk on knights but i guess that works and yes he did I have done extensive research to confirm what alrfy said

So, again I guess:

• What's preventing Kharn from killing Keishirou before he becomes 1-A (or even just strong enough to one-shot Kharn, for that matter)? He's not draining anything more than "pretty much average" luck off of Kharn, as he doesn't have supernatural luck or probability control in the first place.
  • How does Keishirou counter the extreme advantage Kharn has by having this fight take place in a timeless metaphysical realm he's never been to, before?
  • Is there any sort of canon power progression for Keishirou at all aside from "will eventually become 1-A"? Because a lot of this seems predicated on the fact that because Keishirou can become 1-A, despite the fact this doesn't seem to be some kind of constant linear power growth as opposed to a sudden massive jump.

People on Vs. Threads with Keishirou caonstantly awnser questions like those with:

"1-A spike, GG"

Don't know if it's true or not.

People on Vs. Threads with Keishirou caonstantly awnser questions like those with:

"1-A spike, GG"

Don't know if it's true or not.

The spikes absorb the powers of 1-As.

Only abilities or AP? Does it kill you?

"that absorbs anything coming in contact with him. Offensive Power, Defensive Power, Life-Force, Luck, it simply snatches anything non-mundane from his target and add it to his own, greatly boosting his stats and his Regenerationn potency (Instantly regenerated after having his body being pierced by numerous bullets of Tenma Sukuna guns). This ability is powerful enough that he could absorb Tenma Numahime, a legionnaire of Tenma Yato, alongside all of her infinite variations when she used Shiori Kujou distortion, dodging all of her attacks and weakening her."

"The spikes absorb the powers of 1-As."

That's irrelevant when he's fighting a guy who's trying to murder him with an axe and not someone who dicks around with conceptual hax. He'll be hurting Kharn either way, but Kharn isn't some kind of hax machine.

Also, "luck that allowed him to dodge infinite attacks from a 1-A" means one of two things. He has Irrelevant speed at all times, or said 1-A was not "1-A" at the time, as he wouldn't be "dodging" anything that was physically there.

@Azzy its in his description. ALRF can give more context.

@PaChi

You mean this?

"This ability is powerful enough that he could absorb Tenma Numahime, a legionnaire of Tenma Yato, alongside all of her infinite variations when she used Shiori Kujou distortion, dodging all of her attacks and weakening her."

This doesn't really help me, because as I said, if this isn't the 1-A Keishirou, there are only a few options, here.

Keishirou has Irrelevant speed in base form, at which case nobody below 1-A can hit him

or

The character he was fighting was not 1-A, at the time.

You could also chock it up to PIS, but I don't want to do that, because I don't know enough about the plot in the first place. These are the kinds of things that require context and proper scans of the actual dialogue, because otherwise it's just "I hear he once did this thing" with zero clarification.

Keishirou interactions with 1-A's are actually plausible. He was 1-A before being Keishirou, his "eventually 1-A" is just him getting his powers back. Also, he ansorbs anything is his surroundings, not just luck and etc. If Kharn attacks him, Kharn is absorbed.

So he's always 1-A? Because his profile is pretty misleading about this, then, and he shouldn't be 7-A.

If he absorbs anything he touches, which is 1-A if he's 1-A, then how is Kharn supposed to fight him, in the first place?

Actually re-reading that part

He absorbed all of her luck. Leaving her with misfortune and having all the luck. Ended up ******* her attack and missing

She is legit 1-A though

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So he didn't so much dodge the attack as the 1-A just completely missed?
Basically, she summoned infinite variations of herself. Those infinite made it so that even if one of her other alternate real selves miss, the other one would hit.

Keishirou unleashes his distortion, absorbing all of her luck, leaving her with misfortune. This basically made her so much unlucky she missed.

It's one of the basic applications of his power. Absorbing luck to **** up his enemies attacks.

And it doesn't matter how much luck do you have. Once you get absorbed by him, it would effect you. Habaki Sakagami has no supernatural luck, still got affected and missed all of his attacks due to misfortune

Back