• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruh, that's what i've been trying to tell you so >_>.

Before she begun the attack, he activated his distortion and absorbed her luck.

• Activates his distortion and absorbs
  • She begun her attack after being absorbed
  • She misses

ALRF said:
  • Activates his distortion and absorbs
  • She begun her attack after being absorbed
  • She misses
This makes things a lot different than I thought. You said earlier that the moment she used the attack was when she became 1-A, yes? Because then this would not be as simple as Keishirou just always being able to absorb 1-A luck, but having the opportunity specifically because this 1-A character was restricted and in a position to allow herself to be affected.

Is this correct? Because this makes a lot more sense than people parroting "Keishirou absorbs luck from 1-As but is 3-D" without this specific context.

Unless i worded myself in a wrong way, what i meant that she did power herself up to her original strenght (1-A)

But she didn't start the attack, she herself is arrogant to the point of letting them attack her and such. After using Taikyoku (Chanting/powering up to her true strength), Keishirou immediatly went for an absorption, during this, she didn't do any shit.

Had it not being for her arrogance, he certainly wouldn't absorb her luck.

But all of that doesn't matter, Kharn is not some kind of teleporting, space warping, ignoring distance maniac. The moment the AoE attack reaches him, all of his fortune and life energy is snatched away from him.

ALRF said:
Had it not being for her arrogance, he certainly wouldn't absorb her luck.
This is all I really needed to know.

And yeah, Kharn doesn't stand much of a chance under normal circumstances. But knowing this, what's stopping the Warp, which the battle location was switched to, to actively messing with the laws and concepts in play (which it does all the time) to screw over Keishirou? This isn't even referring to "lol powernull" or something, but to the very nature of how this fight operates.

I changed it to the Warp just because Khorne cant give 1-A blessing anywhere else <_<

I really didnt want this to be "The Warp hacks".

I dont know if you could argue Keishirou absorbing The Warp, tho. Keishirou has barriers against conceptual attacks going by his profile.

The only thing i can say, is how Keishirou Distortion (Weakest one) ignores the laws of the world it is in.

Also, Keishirou is his own world. He's basically locked from outside influence, as he is his own independent world. Hence why some things like sound barrier not breaking

Going back to Magatsuki, it's his first Distortion which ignores the laws of the world he is in. Tenma is a much stronger distortion belong to not him but to his Wilhelm Ehrenburg, with its distortion value making Magatsuki looking like a complete joke

Dunno if it's that good.

However, Keishirou is no slouch in combat, and you should remember that his absorption also takes effect should anything comes into contact with him. And he can increase the range with stakes and said darkness.

Friendly reminder: GP ended and its currently 9-0 for keishirou.

So once Azathoh is satisfied we can add this to their profiles!

PaChi2 said:
I really didnt want this to be "The Warp hacks".
Kharn can't fight a guy with 1-A defenses in any capacity, though? He has zero way of hurting someone who can protect from that.

@ALRF

Don't know, but it's more the fact that there would be no consistent laws. Such as "all distance becomes infinite distance" or "every second is now the equivalent of thousands of years" being things that just sort of happen.

Though the best Kharn himself could hope for would be an unlikely win if this all swings his way and he's actually able to hurt Keishirou, or more likely an inconclusive as the Warp prevents any sort of victory. Outside of there though, under normal battle conditions, he can't hurt someone with 1-A defense mechanisms.

"Kharn can't fight a guy with 1-A defenses in any capacity, though? He has zero way of hurting someone who can protect from that."

So this is unfair for Kharn because he cant kill Keishirou before he activates Tenma Kesenka? Because Kharn slaps keishirou with his tremendous AP advantage if its not active.

I also would like to add attacks "capable of killing Keishirou" are...mitigated.

This is seeing when Tenma Sukuna (Restriced) attacks would have crushed his whole body, resulting in his death. Lol absorb, and Keishirou is so luck the injuries he suffered are so minor + boosted Regenerationn healed him instantly (said attacks allows no form of recovery. Though i don't know if it's Regenerationn negation)

@PaChi2

Under SBA with speed equalized, Kharn can't hit him before he activates it. Without speed equalized, Kharn can attack him before he does anything, which also isn't fair. Hence why this fight isn't really fair either way with SBA in play, but in the Warp, things seem to become way too much of a "fight of completely random chance because literally anything could happen at all times".

Erm...

Smol objection:

>SBA and speed unequal still has Keishirou with super luck. If Kharn is > Irrelevant speed, I'll concede ovo

Anyway. Seems unfair? Sigh. I cant find a fair match for this guy.

Still this is a notable victory because its Kharn losing to hax

ALRF said:
The guy with type 9 immortality reliant on a 1-A.

Who has in practice true-godly regen.

I mean, I could put that guy against Lucemon and it'd be down to Lucemon's hax.

Pretty sure he's higher immortality is restricted by SBA standards.

The only thing he would have is his weird attack reflection and how it works. Could probably make for a fair fight but eh

ALRF said:
Pretty sure he's higher immortality is restricted by SBA standards.

The only thing he would have is his weird attack reflection and how it works. Could probably make for a fair fight but eh
We only restrict type 8 and 4, going by the page iirc.

You think that guy could fight Lucemon? Let's have fun.

PaChi2 said:
>SBA and speed unequal still has Keishirou with super luck. If Kharn is > Irrelevant speed, I'll concede ovo
Super luck doesn't make him Irrelevant unless he starts out with 1-A luck absorbed in base, mah boi. Unless you're ******* with me.

Back