• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No they weren't.

The thing is during most of the fight, she was restricting herself to normal level. Legionnaire are capable of stopping their Taikyoku and just using normal level unlike normal Gods.

Of course, after she used Shiori Kujou, she also used her Taikyoku, to boost it to infinite possibilities (See first scan). To note, that all of the cast got hit, all apart from Keishirou who's the only one who managed to escape.

>That's irrelevant when he's fighting a guy who's trying to murder him with an axe and not someone who dicks around with conceptual hax. He'll be hurting Kharn either way, but Kharn isn't some kind of hax machine.

Just to note, it doesn't matter if you have hax or not. His absorption even those who pratically have no hax. It weakens you ridiculous degrees, making your attack weakers (To the point, even attacks that would one-shot him or whatever did nothing to him)

Moreover, his previous weaker Magatsuki, ignores the laws of the universe due to its high distortion count (6). As Tenma, his distortion count is much much higher and much dangerous.

And his "eventually will become 1-A" is gradual. It's not a jump to tier 1. it's stated that his powers is increasing with each uses of his Tenma and that's he's coming back to his "previous self"

I mean I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure that's U N F A I R

He absorbed the luck from a 1-A being who both wasn't in a transcendent realm and also was restricting herself?

This is the kind of shit that's kind of hard to properly analyze without English scans with context.

She was previously restricting herself. The moment she used Shiori Kujou was the moment she unleashed everything.

Technically the place they are "in is a part of her realm". Hadou causes the place they are in to be flooded with their color, pratically becoming their own territory.

Wait hold up let me get the scans saying this

Would it be too much trouble to ask what it says in English? I don't trust artificial translation and without that it's not as useful to me.

I will assume you mean the 1-A one

While informing him, the tentacles rushed in to attack with the image of a possibility.

Then, infinite expansion of possibilitiesÔöÇÔöÇ absolutely unavoidable, this is the developpement of the nightmare of an absolute hit

Like i stated previously, it was a single possibility which then becomes infinite amount.

Numahime is no different from Shiori and the infinite possibilities are only capable of being summoned as a God/Metaphysical/1-A

Basically, expanding to infinite possibilities is proof of her being 1-A as it is only capable of doing so in God state

The place where i was standing was mowed down by one of the tentacles. I'm glad the scaffold was fine from this bastard's attack. If that had reached the hull, the scaffold would have being smashed to atoms/broken to smithereens

Like a rising stake while sweeping over place between two persons, the space where Soujirou had been previously in has being pierced. It doesn't work no matter how effective it is, increasing the arms (tentacles) themselves, and being good at pursuing, reminds me of torture

Dozens, hundreds of tentacles damaged our bodies. And then, those tentacles warped around us...this is bad. We can't move

Only Shiori managed to escape, however, like rabbits driven away by traps, those countless numbers of tentacles will reach up to her

the flowers of chains continues to spread out at a terrific speed, the tip of a sharply pointed tentacle has attacked Shiori

What happens next is kinda long, but to summarise, Shiori uses her distortion to not only escape, but also to attack Numahime back.

Forcing back the surging sea of tentacles, and besides that, there's no escape for us if we slow down even for a bit, we have to stay cautious

The fight continues with them gaining more advantage until she decides do that weird chant.

Then Numahime using Shiori's Distortion happened

Okay, so how is this happening at a 1-A level if the characters are reacting to everything normally, and if things aren't happening normally, why isn't everyone in this scene "Irrelevant" in terms of speed?

Small question: off topic

How often does Kharn use guns and other weapons besides Gorechild?

@Azzy

Because the one you've just shown is her restricting herself? Not showing her full power until using the infinite possibilities stuff that only Keishirou dodged through his Absorption

Just to note, Habaki Sakagami couldn't avoid her. No one really could but Keishirou (Habaki survived due to his 1-A immortality and Regenerationn which allowed him to survive even attacks from Tenma Yato due to it coming originally from Tumor)

But alright, let me get the scans really quickly

With an angry roar, the wave that i felt in Suwahara was ejected from Keishirou

The darkness of the abyss begun to overflow in response to Keishirou's fury. Spreading like roses tainted with red and black

Plundering fortune and life energy, my body will not be hit directly, i will not die. Eat the "distortion" from the contacted tentacles (contact as in those tentacles that have been hit by his AoE Darkness), strengthen yourself while devouring greedilyÔöÇÔöÇ

Here's also another quote stating that he did indeed dodge from here

µØ▒ÕñûµÁüÒüºÒü»þ┤½þ╣öÒü«µ¡¬Òü┐ÒéÆþî┐þ£ƒõ╝╝ÒüùÒüªÞªïÒüøÒüƒÕÑ┤ÕÑêµ»öÕú▓Òü«ÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü«þäíÚÖɵïíÕñºÒü½ÒéêÒéïþÁÂÕ»¥Òü½Þ║▒ÒüøÒüÜÒÇüþÁÂÕ»¥Òü½Õæ¢õ©¡ÒüÖÒéïµö╗µÆâÒéÆÚü┐ÒüæÒüªÞªïÒüøÒüƒÒÇé

Outside of the east, i couldn't afford being hit by the infinite expansion of possibilities by Numahime using Shiori's distortion, so i avoided the absolute attack

@ALRF Im not sure if the quotes are already in Keishirou's page, but you might find it useful to add them.

ALRF said:
Outside of the east, i couldn't afford being hit by the infinite expansion of possibilities by Numahime using Shiori's distortion, so i avoided the absolute attack
If Numahime is 1-A in this scene, as you insist, this is Irrelevant speed.

Irrelevant speed 3D characters sounds delightful.

>Irrelevant with Luck

Nanidog

ALRF said:
Uh, Irrelevant on a 3-D?
It's extremely unconventional, and should be impossible if he's demonstrated any sort of consistently normal speeds in his non 1-A form, but if the character in this scene is 1-A, that's the speed required to dodge it.

The other options are:

• The character was still restricted in some way.
  • Keishirou was already hitting 1-A, in that scene.
  • Massive PIS.

Iirc it was absorbed prior to the attack, and said luck allowed him to dodge it.

This doesn't change him reacting in the first place, unless said luck was absorbed prior to the encounter and attacks.

That's what happened. He absorbed her luck > left with only misfortune > no attacks came to him

Back