• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kefla vs Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most will disagree but I believe hitto could pull off a win although it would extremely difficult. He did better against suppressed jiren than 1st UIO goku and if he could hit kefla with one of his full powered killing techniques then I think he wins. Have to keep in mind he couldn't use killing techniques in TOP.

I still don't understand why we rate how well 3A characters do against Low 2C characters.

Gargoyle One said:
I still don't understand why we rate how well 3A characters do against Low 2C characters.
I can pretty much argue that Hit is Low 2C for making a hole in Jiren's chest. But I don't need to since he can already keep up with them with Hax & Intangibility

Because hit performed better than a low - 2c did against the other low 2-c and wasn't able to use killing techniques?

Kefla would blitz and one-shot. The only thing Hit can do is trap her in a time lock but he still won't be able to keep it up for long.

I am seeing a stomp in Kefla's favor.

Hit is far more knowledgeable, experienced and has time hax, and he improves at a rapid rate as show when he overcame kkx10 goku after that same goku blitzed him. There's a lot of severe downplay of what hit is capable of.

I mean, you could make an argument that Hit's first attack would pass right through Kefla's heart because she is so inexperienced to counter it. But that's just it. (Btw, Kefla probably knows about it, because she was his teammate and also saw the Hit vs Jiren fight.)

He doesn't improve instantly, neither will he improve after he has been KOed instantly with that AP gap.

Hit could fool her tactically using clones etc. to keep her guessing and avoid her attacks which may or may not one-shot if she isn't bloodlusted and then use his heart strike thing which she would be to inexperienced to counter... Im just saying its possible for hit to avoid being hit and outsmart her and get the win with hax etc. also killing techniques which he was unable to fully utilize during the TOP. And he would be adapting whilst doing so, therefore my vote goes to hit. If kefla lands an attack on hit with a fair amount of her power then hit is ******.

@AKM sama To say that Kefla have all the resistance Jiren & Goku possess just because she's equally strong is plain wanking

I mean, if there arent a extreme speed diference then Hit could probably timestop and use intangibel attack to the heart.

JackJoyce said:
@AKM sama To say that Kefla have all the resistance Jiren & Goku possess just because she's equally strong is plain wanking
Never said she has all the resistances Jiren and Goku have. But,

Time stop - Characters can literally resist it by pure strength. That's why Goku resisted it and it didn't work on Jiren.

Alternate dimension - Character can literally destroy it by pure strength. That's why Goku was able to destroy it and Jiren was able to make it look like a joke.

Invisible phasing punch - Characters can literally block it by pure strength. That's why Goku blocked it after he figured it out and Jiren swatted it away like a fly.

Time cage - Characters can literally resist it by pure strength. That's why Jiren powered up and said it was rubbish.

The only way Hit can win is by making fake ki signatures to confuse Kefla and slip an intangible punch through her heart, because of her inexperience. Even then, being on the same team, Kefla saw Hit using it and should know about it. Moreover, she could literally blitz and one-shot before Hit gets a chance.

It's nearly impossible to counter Time skip without Precognition that's mentioned in the profile. Also Kefla doesn't have any significant speed advantage here. UI Omen blitz the hell out of her & Hit was able to land a hit on Jiren who's equally fast

"It's nearly impossible to counter Time skip without Precognition"

Doesn't matter when she can lolnope it with ki.

Also we consider Jiren being suppressed during that fight. UIO2 > UIO1. And Hit landed a hit by outsmarting Jiren. So Kefla does have the speed advantage and can abuse it if she wants.

quick question: why IS this ssj2 kefla? SSJ2 Kefla can one shot UIO2 Goku who's > UIO1 Goku who's comparable to heavily suppressed Jiren who's >>>>>> Hit. A much fairer and more reasonable match would be SSJ1 Kefla vs Hit. The ONLY thing Hit has here is experience and that doesn't matter when SSJ2 Kefla just danmakus or blitzes him or accidently bumps into him.

Change it for SSJ1 Kefla, otherwise this is a stomp

kelfa can pull wins most of the times. that doesnt mean hit cant win at all. but gotta go with kefla simply because she outclasses him everyway except for planning.

Well then, since it seems like all of Hit's hax can be blocked with pure strength alone (DB logic), i'll vote for Kefla.

Kefla has no time manipulation resistance feats, so I think Hit can still use it on her. But she'd probably just tank his blows anyway, or at least survive them and win through sheer AP, speed and durability advantages.

Though I honestly think Hit being Low 2-C himself can be argued. But alas, that's not what this discussion is about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGaXRSBsMnU

Here's my video if you want to here my full thoughts.

But basically, Hit and SSB Goku are equal in raw power. SSB Goku and Hit were both doing the same against Dyspo, if not with SSB Goku being slightly stronger. Also, Golden Frieza pushed Dyspo to go into SMLSM, whereas Hit didn't. So if Golden Frieza>Hit=SSB Goku, then Kefla will stomp, as Golden Frieza is no more than slightly more powerful than Goku. Goku with SSBkkx20 was equal if not a bit stronger than SSJ1 Kefla. If Hit was reluctant to use his hax on SSB Goku, who was around 20 times less powerful than Kefla, than his hax are utterly useless. So needless to say that even bothering to go into SSJ2 Kefla would be overkill.

Kefla stomps.

Base Kefla would probably lose though, judging by her reaction to SSG Goku going SSB

I have to ask, WHY is this SSJ2 Kefla???

Her level of power advantage is kind of ridiculous.

Hit isn't much of a power fighter. His deadliness lies in his level of skill, his ability improve and his hax.

He didn't get infinitely stronger. Kefla should be comparable to a heavily suppressed Jiren who Hit was inferior to even after his improvements. There's no way that Hit is SSJ2 Kefla level even with absurd wank.

Hakai this stomp thread

I'm not saying that, I'm saying the gap may not be as big as it seems and even if it is that big hit still is more skilled and has way more experience so could maybe pull off a win with a combination of time hax and killing techniques whilst improving mid battle.

if this was pure show logic, then i'd probably agree with you.

here though? kefla is literally infinitely stronger than Hit in this state. she's also a lot faster too. kefla would win by breathing in Hit's general direction once we take the stats literally

I guess I agree with you to an extent, still could see hits time hax being useful phasing through attacks etc. Ill vote kefla for the reasons stated above though.

AKM sama said:
"It's nearly impossible to counter Time skip without Precognition"
Doesn't matter when she can lolnope it with ki.

Also we consider Jiren being suppressed during that fight. UIO2 > UIO1. And Hit landed a hit by outsmarting Jiren. So Kefla does have the speed advantage and can abuse it if she wants.
Dude she got lolblitzed by UIO2. So where is the speed advantage?

I'd equalize the speed if there's a problem understanding

Because UIO2 had better reactions but that's besides the point because Kefla getting "lolblitzed" by UIO2 doesn't prove Hit stands a chance. She has the speed advantage by being Low 2-C. I would like to think that you already know that speed also increses with ki.

Yes, you should equalize the speed otherwise Kefla stomps hard. Well, she'd still stomp with speed unequalized.

The fact she as Beserk SS2 could even see Goku's UIO2 or move her head while Goku was moving in the scene where he used his Kamehameha means the speed gap isn't ludicrous, like the difference between SSB level fighters to UIO or a suppressed Jiren to Kaioken x20 Goku (first fight).

ByAsura said:
The fact she as Beserk SS2 could even see Goku's UIO2 or move her head while Goku was moving in the scene where he used his Kamehameha means the speed gap isn't ludicrous, like the difference between SSB level fighters to UIO or a suppressed Jiren to Kaioken x20 Goku (first fight).
True. Also, Kefla was actually more powerful tha UIO2 Goku at that point. She could kill him with a single laser. UIO2 just had better movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back