• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dont tell me Iona get booted out without farming herself a single victory.

Would be sad, but i wont contest the decision made by the participants here. Space hax for Arpeggio is what Soul hax is for Dies Irae lol.

I'm at least 70% sure False Berserker will be the next to be booted since having to kill the guy's demon body 200 times over sounds pretty bs and even more when judging by the profile he/she/it can make the multiple bodies at once instead of one at a time.

Uh, Iona is leading with 8 Votes if i count correctly. What is happening now is people asking themself if Iona should be booted out of the tournament (pls no bulli, dont do) and if Barsarcar should be booted too

So uh, F. Berserker aside, what's the consensus here?

If Iona is allowed she passes soundly, if she gets the boot rip.

Let's give Iona the boot to crush Witch's dreams of concluded Arpeggio matches

In all seriousness, i'm neutral

Since Blank is banned, i'm here to post what he wants to say.

"For the arguments against Jack -

1. Dargoo knows what he can do, has read about what he can do, has edited his page and still allowed it.

2. He has a limit of 200 clones which is definitely able to be killed.

3. Just make it daytime

4. His shapeshifting doesn't work while 7-A

5. The 9-B winner was able to duplicate themselves infinitely (pretty sure I have the right one in mind). This is hardly worse

6. His possession is so out of character it will never be used even when he loses what makes him 7-A

7. Limited to cqc

Lets compare it to other entries who run stat amps, summons, clones, regen, resurrection, lots of AoE, a good amount of it being range, precog, mind reading, power mimicry, damage negation, dura negation, a number with reactive evolution, homing, power null, life manip etc." -Blank.

"2. He has a limit of 200 clones which is definitely able to be killed."

/\ There's something very wrong with this quote being used as an argument here to justify him/her/it staying as if needing to fully kill the guy 200 times over is fair compared to him/her/it needing to kill whoever he/she/it is fighting against once when lower levels of REGEN were banned.

Especially when according to the profile his clones don't even fight one by one unlike people who might have some kind of ress since these are still limited to one body for the most part (as far as I've looked at the charts).

In his 7-A state False Berserker lacks much of the versatility he has in his more tame transformations.

So it's esentially 200 punching ghosts; which can be hard countered by anyone with an inch of versatility. Heck, if someone outclasses him in AP he's boned.

In regards to regen; 200 bodies that can be killed <<<<<<<< One body that can't be killed by most entries.

If the spacehax is something Iona can and will just pull off the moment the battle starts she's out.

With each being 7-A, 200 at once still seems a bit out there for me. But I guess we can wait and see how FB's matches play out then to see what happens.

Dargoo Faust said:
So it's esentially 200 punching ghosts; which can be hard countered by anyone with an inch of versatility.
So... with this in mind... why are you putting him against who it looks like he's being put against?

Dargoo Faust said:
So it's esentially 200 punching ghosts; which can be hard countered by anyone with an inch of versatility. Heck, if someone outclasses him in AP he's boned.
Oh, missed this part. NVM then they can get nuked by superior AP + AOE anything.

@Arrogant

1) The pairings were random.

2) Kanna should actually beat False Berserker IMO.

I'm going to post the next round. If this comes out as a stomp Gaspard will win by default.

Yeah, to be honest, this is a stomp. There goes the chance of an actually concluded match for my Ship girls sigh.

I can dodge the possibility of Salter vs Iona, thus recreating Haruna vs Sigurd, though, so im not only losing...

No one bothered to message ya boy?, I see how it is. OvO

How did this girl get accepted, Atom Nukes People!.

Back