• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazuma Kuwabara vs. Uryu Ishida

This is it. For all the people around here, it's Quincy Warrior vs Human Psychic Swordsman, who will win out of the two? Oh and Uryu can use Seele Schneider as well for actual close combat as a sword. Both of them are capable of powerful ranged attacks as well.

kazuma has more AP and durability while uryu is faster with MHS+ to MHS,

kazuma has dimension-cutting hax while uryu didnt really show that much,

kazuma also hax this: Energy Deflection: He can use the sword to repel energy-based techniques by swinging it like a baseball bat.

i would say very high diff for kazuma (around 59/100 fights) ^_^

Let's see. Uryu Ishida has Quincy: Letzt Stil, yet if he used it, he's going to be risking all of his Quincy powers being permanently lost, which Kazuma Kuwabara can also exploit and keep his own powers.

GreatestSin said:
kazuma has more AP and durability while uryu is faster with MHS+ to MHS,
kazuma has dimension-cutting hax while uryu didnt really show that much,

kazuma also hax this: Energy Deflectio: He can use the sword to repel energy-based techniques by swinging it like a baseball bat.

i would say very high diff for kazuma (around 59/100 fights) ^_^
Not for Dark Tournament Kuwabara.

There's a thing though, none of Kuwabara's attack drain him of his power. But if Uryu were to use Letzt Stil even once, he cannot reuse it.

Here's a problem though: if he were to lose his powers from the aftereffect of Quincy: Letzt Stil at the worst moment possible, Kuwabara would still have his powers, and be able to easily slash and blast Uryu Ishida.

oh, i only looked at their strongest versions :(

but i still go with kazuma because of his energy deflection ability ^_^

Dekoshu said:
You do know that Uryu is capable of using Licht Regen?
i thought about that too but as im not that knowledgeable about kuawbaras hand speed, so i thought that MHS speed should reflect 1200 arrows per second, and if not, he can still dodge :)

The Antithesis: Uryü can designate any two targets and completely reverse anything that has already occurred between the two of them. For example, if Uryü were to be greatly injured while fighting an opponent, he could reverse what occurred between himself and his enemy, simultaneously healing himself while grievously wounding his opponent.

because of this he can win

^ Is that his new hax? If yes, then he is officially one of the most powerful characters in the series, after Gremmy, Yhwach, ichibei and Haschwalth. :O

And yes, Uryu overkills now this is actually a stomp.

GreatestSin said:
^ Is that his new hax? if yes than he is officially one of the most powerful characters in the series, after Gremmy, Yhwach, Ichibei and Haschwalth. :O
And yes, Uryu overkills now this is actually a stomp.
Yeah , but he should above Gremmy since Jugram said that his ability seems to be able to confront with The Almighty of Yhwach.

Oh and that means Uryu cannot be stupidly attacked if this is Sternritter Uryu, not non-Sternritter Uryu. Should Kuwabara slice one of his arms, and Uryu intentionally lets him, Kuwabara loses his arm, and Uryu is unharmed. If this is before Uryu became a Sternritter, then it's a rather more difficult battle, especially when Kuwabara has been known to deflect energy attacks.

Raito Utopia said:
Yeah , but he should above Gremmy since Jugram said that his ability seems to be able to confront with The Almighty of Yhwach.
I only scaled them from the way their powers are described, logically all around reality warping > Antithesis or even Almighty since it would make it impossible for Yhwach to defeat Gremmy,

either way, I agree, in how the characters got portrayed Uryu >>> Gremmy XD

Back