• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazuma Kiryu vs Rolf (Ed Edd n Eddy)

Hopefully I won't regret this one.

So Kazuma ends up insulting Rolf and it leads to a scrap. We're going with 9-A keys and speed is equalised.

Dragon of Dojima - 1

Son of a shepard - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Kiryu

-stomps in experience.

-4 different stats amps.

-stronger then a guy who is 3x times stronger then Rolf.

-invulnerability with Dragon Spirit.

Conclusion: Rolf gets tiger dropped.

Bumping. Also I have a couple of points to discuss.

In light of Kiryu's AP should we switch Rolf to 8-C and that may close the gap a bit more to make it fairer given Kiryu can amp himself to such a degree? I also don't believe this is a stomp as Rolf has in his corner Mid-Low regen, elasticity and weather manip as well as toon force. Not sure how applicable each of these abilites are but I feel its worth mentioning for the sake of debate.

Wich is kinda useless when the other guy can just KO you or bypass your regen by brute force alone.

Its like saying that a average joe would win a fight against Mike Tyson because he has regen.

Back