• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katara and Aang revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Katara from ATLA has 2 keys: Base and during the Full Moon. She's rated 8-C and High 8-C respectively. While the second key is mostly fine, I feel like her Base is a bit lowballed, as all other members of the main cast are High 8-C during Season 3, and she's been shown to be pretty comparable to all of them. She also fought well against Comet Azula, which would literally mean she's fighting against someone more than 7x stronger than her if she was as strong as her Seson 1 self in Season 3. I personally would rate her High 8-C, but she should definitely be rated At least 8-C, if only for her Season 3 Base.

Also, Aang is rated At least Wall Level in Season 1 and Season 2 with airbending and waterbending, which is technically accurate, but it's not specific enough. In late season 1 and season 2, his waterbending has been shown to be roughly comparable to Katara's, if sliightly weaker. And he's been shown as comparable to Zuko in general, who is 8-C in Season 1 and 2. I think his Base Season 1 key should be "At least Wall level with airbending (Can send people flying several meters, can defeat regular benders with low difficulty), likely Building level (is comparable to Zuko). Likely Building level+ with waterbending via power-scaling (Should be comparable to Katara)," and his Base Season 2 key should be "At least Wall level with airbending, likely Building level. Likely Building level+ with earthbending and waterbending."

I didn't look at that thread at all. I was just referring to the points here, but that may be put into effect too, I'm not sure.

I totally forgot about the other revision thread. It needs to be finished properly and the scaling needs to be adjusted correctly.

I think that it is better if we continue the discussion in the other thread instead: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1636480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back