• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is the last Sans vs. Jojo thread I promise.

In character

No prior knowledge

This is Ultimate Kars with the Red Stone of Aja

Winner via KO, Death, Incapacitation or BFR

Who wins and why?

Eoh kars
Kars

VS.
Sanseye
Sans

My boy Kars vs Sans ? I'll try not to be biased.

So, first, after the recent calculations, a MHS+ Chara can dodge the gasterblasters with aimdodging, the FTL+ in reaction and combat speed Kars should be able to dodge them, then, either by aimdodging or simply by dodging the beam itself.

If he gets hit though, Kars is in a world of pain. He slaughtered his whole race, the ripple users and plenty of other people in his long, long life. That said, he has excellent Regenerationn, so it should either cancel out the KR or even allows him to recover from an hit.

Kars, IC, is ruthless as **** and will never hesitate to use dirty tricks to win. That said, he's also overconfident. While he probably won't just stand around and let the beams hit him, he'll probably believe that Sans's attacks will do jack. If he gets hit, he'll have to recover fast or Sans will milk that hesitation and spam his ass.

If he survive, or just generally dodge the beams, Kars should win : Sans's stamina is pretty limited, while Kars's is effectively limitless, so Sans will quickly need to put down his immortal, regenerating foe or he's going to be in a ditch very soon. Meanwhile, Kars should figure out that Sans is tiring out, and he will either keep dodging or will use his various tricks to attack.

Kars having a FTL+ combat speed will be useful if he feels the needs to directly attack, though, Sans's speed, like most of his stats, is unknown, so idk if he'll be able to react since the speed difference between MHS+ and FTL+ is pretty massive. He might tire out quicker, though, since he'll definitely need to put more effort in his dodging.

His space-time trickery could hurt Kars, though, but since Chara was able to react to the whole "space-time + attack" strategy, I think that Kars should be able to dodge after some attacks like that.

Overall ? I'd give it... 6/10 to Kars or perhaps 7, he has the tools to dodge or survive Sans's moves, like his immense Regenerationn, great speed, overall toughness and the likes, but his character might be his undoing. I'd still give it to him because he should realize that Sans is dangerous, though, at which point, he'll probably take it seriously.

And i just put way too much effort to describe how a fight between an immortal aztec god of fitness and a pun-making skeleton would go, hurgh.

Thanks for the input. Though Kars Regenerationn works on a physical level, Sans' attacks work on both a physical AND a spiritual level, we haven't seen Kars regenerate his soul before. Just want to let you know.

Kars: 1

Sans: 0

Tie: 0

Anyone else?

Kars should be able to beat Sans without much issue, seeing as he is like 1000's of times faster than Sans and has more than the physical strength needed to cause significant harm to him.

I'd actually give this to Sans. Ultimate Kars is so ridiculously overconfident that it's going to severely hurt him during this fight, especially against an opponent seemingly dozens upon dozens of times weaker than Joseph, who Kars was already suicidally overconfident against.

KR is going to destroy Kars considering he essentially committed genocide against his entire race and then proceeded to spend years and years murdering even more people, and soul damage as a whole would probably be enough to bypass his insane physical regen.

Thanks for the reasoning guys. Much appreciated.

Kars: 3

Sans: 1

Tie: 0

Kars is in the lead. Will the Ultimate Lifeform prevail or will he get dunked on by the Underground's Easiest Enemy?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'd actually give this to Sans. Ultimate Kars is so ridiculously overconfident that it's going to severely hurt him during this fight, especially against an opponent seemingly dozens upon dozens of times weaker than Joseph, who Kars was already suicidally overconfident against.
KR is going to destroy Kars considering he essentially committed genocide against his entire race and then proceeded to spend years and years murdering even more people, and soul damage as a whole would probably be enough to bypass his insane physical regen.

Kars may be overconfident, but he is not stupid enough to let a projectile/Sans (which is moving 1000's of times slower than him) hit him.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Kars may be overconfident, but he is not stupid enough to let a projectile/Sans (which is moving 1000's of times slower than him) hit him.
That's kinda exactly what happened against Joseph, though.

Also, at what point is a projectile of Unknown speed moving 1000s of times slower than him?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
That's kinda exactly what happened against Joseph, though.

Also, at what point is a projectile of Unknown speed moving 1000s of times slower than him?
Kars never looked at Joseph during the fight and said "Oh man, this guy is moving really slowly. You know what? I will let him hit me and see what happens" infact Joseph managed to surprise him and outdo him in cqc hence Joseph scaling to Kar's combat speed. Sans however is about Mach 3000+ which pales in comparison to Kars speed of 41c

Gasterblasters can move at the speed of light iirc, this sort of projectile should be easy to dodge for someone like Kars as he has managed to react to similar projectiles point blank pre ultimate lifeform.

I'm referring more to after the volcano erupted. Kars could have easily escaped, but was distracted by Joseph talking, and allowed himself to be hit by projectiles that he would have been able to dodge with zero difficulty, otherwise.

Sans should be significantly above Mach 3000+.

That's the thing, Kars was distracted. In a one on one fight without such a ridiculous event from happening there will be little to distract Kars and therefore allow him to react to Sans without much difficulty at all. Sans is an unknown amount > mach 3000 and to make up a random number for what speed he really is would be confusing. We just know he is much quicker than the typical MHS+ character. Does this allow him to hit someone who is literally thousands of times faster than him? No it does not.

I'm fairly certain suddenly fighting an enemy who can freeze him by grabbing his SOUL (without touching him) and teleport him is a suitable distraction.

No, Mach 3000 is an absolute low end based on a single feat used for calcs. Sans himself is an untold amount faster than a character who could already react to light at his doorstep, which is why he's just straight up unknown, and everyone else has the "likely much higher" after the MHS+.

I'd go for Kars due to being able to adapt to soul damage and eventually copying and adapting to it. "DID YOU SAY KARMIC RETRIBUTION?" Also Kars has the advantage in speed. Bone blades would shread sans if they came in contact with him. Sans could throw Kars around with Soul Manipulation and Potentially even kill him with KR, but I still think Kars will be able to adapt since it can't OHKO. (KR can't kill you, only leave you at 1 HP, making it so another bone or blast would have to hit to kill.)

No, he was just imune to it and since he had the entire earth's gebetic code at his disposal, which includes hamon users, he could replicate it, everything in earth's history is basically part of his power set. That doesnt include soul manip resists, i still think Kars takes thisbut not because of that.

Back