• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finding characters that can fight Bayo without the time stop GG is hard. I hope this works out.

Bayo resists as well, which is why I made this.

So does dio. Whats your point oven ?

Cool youre forgetting he can follow bayo .

And he lead with za warudo after he got it on each fight. Like it or not weekly .

No lephyr mentioned that briefly and you agreed with him despite the fact litterally each fight he had after obtaining the stand he lead with it .

" The World Ultimate can only stop time for at least one hour; it can be countered somewhat with some other forms of time manipulation (i.e. Time Acceleration) "

Witch Time would help a lot with this weakness

Probably not. Dio was fine having his stand destroyed (and dio got his resustances from eating uktimate kars ). And kars can spontaneously evolve stands.

Also i seriously hope youre not actually voting for bayo.

Kars time stop shuts down Bayonetta from having feats of efecting users that have endurance for time stop hax . He resists Bayonettas time hax also .

Btd and time travel are a thing. Can be used on himself at ant point. This would instantky shut bayo down .

Whitesnake can remove souls and minds and can put forth comands and mind read . Bayo doesnt resist that at all . Also sleep manipulation and inducment from range .

Purgatorio? D4c says hi and thatd probably piss kars off and make him time stop anyeay .

WeeklyBattles said:
" The World Ultimate can only stop time for at least one hour; it can be countered somewhat with some other forms of time manipulation (i.e. Time Acceleration) "

Witch Time would help a lot with this weakness
Cool kars has 59 minutes to do what he pleases now not 60.

I didnt ask if it would hurt Kars i asked if the stand is destroyed is it gone forever

Bayo can use time travel at any point as well and she has paradox immunity

Bayo resists both soul and mind manipulation including her soul being ripped out and absorbed

Holy shit actually forgot about that .

Heres a question what would ultimate kars do when a witch suddenly teleports away and trues a time slow on him?.

May do a favor and return it with his own time stop and d4c .

Pretty sure bayonet doesn't considering I see that stated when ya always claim that within threads. By admins no less .

Bayo resists madness manipulation and sure as hell doesnt resist having the mind transmutatedband removed .

Bayo also doesnt resust the exploding and fate manipulation aspect of btd . Which can be done from a city away at least (rohan mentned Kira and almost exploded despite him being nowhere near kira and ( plus a time reversal has a multiversal efect (kars from a parallel world was put back on the base world ).

That... I don't know. I mean, he can sorta just make another one via the understanding? I guess? It isn't made clear if Kars can just regen stands. For the sake of the thread let's say he can't.

WeeklyBattles said:
His time stop wont work on her if she's in Purgatorio and he's not
No shit. But guess what. He could be just as fast.

Different type of mind hax weekly. Youre well aware whitesnaje isnt conventional .

Bayonetta can see and hit intangible, invisible, and incorporeal enemies, so none of his stands would do much to her physically and she can oneshot them

She'd destroy Whitesnake before it got anywhere near her

Cool. Thats under the assumption kars brings the stands out. (He often diesnt especially for whitesnake. He can do whitesnakes power by himself ).

And physically? What you think kars would have his stands punch Bayonetta? Kek .

Also what. Youre acting like kars wont try and fight back. Bayo wont be getting that chance anyway weekly .

WeeklyBattles said:
Bayonetta can see and hit intangible, invisible, and incorporeal enemies, so none of his stands would do much to her physically and she can oneshot them

She'd destroy Whitesnake before it got anywhere near her
Thats why kars would time stop .

WeeklyBattles said:
Time Stop wont work while she's in Purgatorio
Which is why kars would follow Bayonetta? Are you just not paying attention at this point.

Kars resists that actually. He resists killer quen . D4c wont be shooting d4c when he can dimension hop faster than she can shoot .

@J-Man Speed is equalized so no, it will not be moving faster than she can shoot Also Bayo can attack across dimensions

Holy shit weekly.

Ya realize d4c ultimate can dimension hop almost at will? Now that i think about it. D4c can dimension hop through projectiles and also kars .
5 (9)
Projectiles can make the hit part dimension hop.

Bayo's projectiles can attack through dimensions and can hit intangible, incorporeal, and invisible enemies, dimension hopping to try to avoid it wont help

Bay can also control her bullets telekinetically

If you seriously think a bullet will hit d4c or even kars before he can time stop or dimension hop (thought based) or btd then wel cant exactly convince ya obviously .

Also according to Lephyr's argument from the last thread, D4C doesnt instantly dimension hop when Kars' body dies

Bayo can accurately pinpoint the dimension out of an infinite amount ?.

So? So can das boot and thats not exactly threating to kars and easily avoidable .

Also are ya forgetting kars wouldnt just et that happen ?. Bayo going to purgatorio is a mistake. Itd probably piss kars off and he'd follow and time stop to prevent any other escape .

Also excluding the fact kars can time stop to avoid damage .

She'd headshot D4C before it got a chance to dimension hop

How exactly would he follow her? He cant go to somewhere like Purgatorio, only to alternate universes.

Back