• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doubt it, Banjo regens from being crushed flat which pretty much covers any internal damage. If the poison was corrosive enough + worked on 8-As, then maybe

Tbh I believe that in Jojo Outer Space itself is far colder than IRL

Corrosive stuff and Poison ignore durability. At best size alone can protect you from it.

Besides, Kars treats Vampires, who have High-Mid regen, as mere food.

Dragon Kazooie has unlimited breath attack. Looking at how Kars acts in this form he would likely not take Banjo and Kazooie seriously in the beggining of the fight for obvious reasons, and since his AP is likely lower the fight would last long enough until Kazooie manages to restrain him with TK, then burn him alive until he bites the dust.

So, it's just fire?

Because Kars managed to develop armor capable of pèrotecting him from that.

I know that he can make a shield to protect himself, but he can't outright ignore fire either, and since Kazooie's AP is already higher i do think that if she keeps burning him for awhile he would end up dying.

And Kars managed to make armor to protect himself when he was basically melting like an Ice Cream under the Sun.

I have some questions, can Kars regenerate new body parts or he does need the old ones to regenerate? And can he regenerate from his brain being blown to pieces? Not just his body like Straizo.

He can regenerate new ones, and considering Straizo's eyes (most likely part of his brain as well) were blown up and this is the Ultimate Lifeform Kars who dwarfs everyone in every aspect, he probably can.

She can lift the police on Showndown town, though i don't have footage at the moment so i'll search later. Yeah but we can just see Straizo's eye, his skull was still fine in the manga. Esidisi also had his brain left when he possessed Suzie Q.

Ogbunabali said:
They still are robots though. Has this ever worked/shown to work on actual living people?
Does this even matter? By default, TK that works on objects and robots will work on a person too. But for the sake of argument, yes, it has.

How much is it in character for him to start with it and just hold Kars down with it while continuously attacking him? And can he get past his regen?

Kazooie uses her TK all the time in Nuts & Bolts since it's one of the main gimmicks of the game, they being able to restrain Kars at some point is very possible because:Kars wouldn't take them seriously in the beggining of the fight, they are two characters so Banjo can distract Kars for one second to Kazooie use her TK, Kazooie has projectiles that can stun foes.(Battery Eggs and Ice Eggs), Kars can only kill Banjo via absorption and maybe poison and Invulnerability negates that. Sooner or later she would restrain him.

But it's my understanding that it can only hold one at a time right? So Kars can just send projectiles, or other animals at him that can be infused with hamon, carry poison, etc. So he can still fight while under the TK since his movements aren't restricted under it.

But can they bypass his regen?

Kazooie can just counter his projectiles with her own, and once they restrain him he would be stunned and would not be able to break out of it, and afaik, Kars projectiles come right from his body, he doesn't summon creatures from the ground or something like that.

As i said before, since Dragon Kazooie isn't restricted, she could just keep burning Kars alive and shoot him with fire and grenade eggs who deal even more damage than regular eggs that already likely have more AP than Kars, even if somehow he doesn't get turn into dust with his protection, we can assume that he still needs his brain to regenerate since we never see a vampire or pillarmen regenerating after their brains being blown, just body parts, at least from what i remember.

He can summon animals because the TK doesn't restrict movements and the animals are separating from his body and becoming their own thing, which means the TK can't hold them.

And the Stone Mask requirement is literally to penetrate his brain, not to mention becoming the Ultimate Lifeform is said to have removed all of his weaknesses so I really doubt destroying the brain of a guy with >> High-Mid regen.

Kars could summon creatures, but he would be already restrained so they would just be stuck with him, another thing is that since Kazooie is going to be attacking, she would destroy the creatures with no issue right after he summons them anyway.

It's true that he said that he didn't had any weaknesses anymore, but he never shows superior Regenerationn than that of Esidisi or Straizo, you can imply that he does but we still need him to show this power.

He ca

And it's a pretty safe assumption considering

A) The Stone Mas literally penetrated his brain

B) It was stated that his weaknesses were gone

C) He was superior to everyone in every single way

I know the squirrel can pop out of Kars, but it would also be stuck in the TK because Kars would be already restrained, and again, she would also burn the squirrel alive/blown it to pieces along with Kars anyway.

The TK can only hold one at a time so it will either hold the squirrel or Kars. And he can make as much as he wants he only needs one infused with hamon, or poison of something and he'll either win or do enough damage to get out of the TK and makes sure he never gets caught by it again.

Unless they can somehow bypass his regen while he is in the short time he is caught in the TK Kars takes this.

When Kazooie restrains something, we can see a yellow aura around, i don't believe that if Kars makes animals to come out of his body while restrained they would automatically break out of the TK, if Kars summoned creatures out of thin air or from the ground then i could see it being a problem.

Also, can Kars make an armor to protect his insides from heat? Not just external armor, i could see Kazooie burning his brain/internal organs after blowing him off.

They are separate things from him, so yeah they would break out.

And yeah? I mean he was swimming in lava.

The squirrel coming out of Kars body while he's restrained would instantly break out of the TK because he would be another creature? It would be just like another animal inside a bubble, and since Kazooie can lift vehicles far bigger than Kars more space wouldn't be a problem, and then again, that wouldn't really matter because she would instantly kill the animals while attacking. The narrator says that the heat was lethal and was going to kill him, then he made a shield to protect his body from the heat but not his insides. If Kars can indeed regenerate from just a really small puddle from his body not related to his brain instantly, then this could be a problem for them.

Well no it won't, unless the Wrench have been shown to hold more than 1. And he won't create one, he can create as much as he wants, and one of them is more then enough.

The heat from the lava does burn his insides, granted to a lesser degree due to the armor but still a lot nonetheless. Being next to lava can be enough to set a person ablaze let alone swimming inside of it.

So if Kars had something like a ball inside his pocket, Kazooie wouldn't be able to restrain it because it's not part of his body?

Also, if his insides are susceptible to heat, Kazooie can burn them after using grenade eggs to blow his body, her fire would clearly be able to seriously injure him due to it being related to her AP, one fire egg can already set an enemy on fire and it keeps burning them after they die, and since D.Kazooie is not restricted she could just keep burning him and his animals as long as she wants it.

That's false equivalency.

Ok? He's gonna regen from it. And he just needs one of the things he sents out to prevent that from ever happening again.

It's not like Banjo's trying to pick up two people from seperate locations. If the squirrel comes out of Kars' body while he's being held by TK, it'll also be inside the wrench's influence and will be grabbed too.

Although idk if this matters, since if Kars is unaffected by being frozen, B&K have no wincon.

Back