• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars tries to solo his own verse: Round 1 - Bruno gang

Bruno, Giorno (no GER), Mista, Narancia, Abaccio, Trish and Fugo (if needed)

VS

Ultimate Kars

Speed equalized (if needed)

No prior knowledge

In character

Karsrender
Kars

Giorno Giovanna (Anime)
Giorno Giovanna

Transparent bruno (1)-1-1
Bruno

Giorno's damage reflection can win this match,but he literally used that ability once because araki forgot . I also doubt that's his starting move. Dont know what kars will do to counter sticky fingers tho .

If speed isnt equalise then the bruno gang takes this(assuming sticky fingers work)

Trish, Abbacchio, Narancia and Mista are completely useless. Maybe Fugo too. Only Giorno and Bruno can actually do something. But Kars can Hamon them easily.

Araki didn't forget, just nobody hit the animals after that. But if you bring up the "Diavolo crushed the scorpion" argument, that's anime only. He avoided touching the scorpion in the manga and instead ripped off a part of his flesh

Kars really has no one to defend against the Stands though since he can't see them. Not only that, but he would be unable to heal from getting zipped since that isn't actually damaging his body. Combing the pair of Giorno and Bruno actually should do very well against Kars and once they realize he can regenerate it shouldn't be too hard to cordinate and zip him to pieces.

Fugo with Giorno I would say is a High Diff fight, I don't think Kars would be able to do anything if those two teamed, but whether or not that would happen is up in the air. Kars not being able to see stands would put him at a massive disadvantage. Mista, Narrancia, and Abbachio are straight yeeted, Trish and Bruno are marginally better for being straight punching ghosts and how they can use their abilities defensively.

If no Fugo, I'd say Kars wins with some difficulty.

If Fugo, I'd say team Gangstars with extremely high difficulty.

Fugo really is the wild card here. If Kars gets hit with that virus, he's not living it. Unless he could shapeshift his body into something that was immune to it, or something like that. He could create lava-proof armor made of air bubbles, so maybe. Idk.

Also, I don't know how effective zipping him to pieces would be. Straizo, as a stone mask vampire, is far inferior to the pillar men, and he could still regenerate and pull himself together after being blown to pieces.

The thing about the zippers is that they don't always manafest as damage, they can also just seperate things. As seen with the user of Soft Machine who was beheaded and still alive.

Duedate8898 said:
The thing about the zippers is that they don't always manafest as damage, they can also just seperate things. As seen with the user of Soft Machine who was beheaded and still alive.
^

Couldn't kars just shapeshift his body into something that renders the zippers useless?

Also if Viruses count as living things then Kars could become resistant to those too

No matter what Kars turns into, he can't get rid of the zippers and I don't think he is capable of increasing his mass. So if his entire body gets zipped, he would be unable to transform into anything that can't be handled by all the other members there.

Kars can't transform into something that can deal with Bruno and Fugo at the same time, hence again why I think the gang with Fugo takes it with extremely high difficulty.

Kars can do pretty similar thing to Gold Experience life creating, I'm sure he would passively adapt to Purple Haze virus.

Back