• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Composite) vs Soul King (Composite)

Poco normally has a luck of 1 in a million, and it was confirmed by araki that it was just Poco was really lucky, nothing to do with Hey Ya nor anything.

So as of rn, SK could potentially use A and C to counter Kars's passive hax, and if things get too out of control, he has 2A and B to switch it up (Situation Reversal and Misfortune Redirection)

A few things actually. Dio tried to do exactly that and failed. He got the ultimate lifeform bonuses but couldnt get more then one stand, despite copying Kars, beause he wasnt Kars, and that's actually the reason. He wasnt Kars so even if he had the same powers he couldnt copy em or anything because he aint the deus ex machina that is kars. Now im not saying he cant copy Kars, but just saying Dio did exactly that and even after becoming an ultimate lifeform it was like nah.

Also Im pretty sure GER just says no to a lot of the soul kins stuff and Kars adapts while GER prevents adaption on the soul kings side.

Wait my bad, Kars and Soul King copying each other's powerset would be considered no-limits fallacy, so let's not go over there.

JohnCenaNation said:
Wait my bad, Kars and Soul King copying each other's powerset would be considered no-limits fallacy, so let's not go over there.
Kars could copy 4D powers. As long as they arent anything above 4D it should be fine. Or anything that's explicit mechanical, he cant technology either.

Listen, GER says no to him adapting to Kars tho.

Although because of this. I'm gonna make a composite JoJo character blog. That may be fun.

No. Unless OP randomly hands it to him. But Kars can copy hamon, spin, stands, bunds, wounds, etc. Beyond is a character, not a power. And Kars was just like neat ill play it's game when finding out about it.

I guess, but Das Boot was literally the first stand Kars got, followed by Whitesnake. Those are his most standard things.

Oh yes, numerous things actually. If your goal was to give him every stand then yeah you forgot a handful. https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

And that's actually missing a few Stands, Reimi Sugimoto, for example, is the Stand of Penelope in the novel.

The Prince of Counters said:
Make a thread about Ichibei's power null if you have issues. Because at the moment the wiki currently treats it as conceptual power null and its been that way for quite some time.
Since when? Because last I checked, the naming hax was what was conceptual. Not the power null. And this is literally the first im hearing of this.

Unless im just wrong, which means some characters IK are going to need some upgrades in hax.

But none of those didnt have an unknown name? Also bounds and wounds. Kars already has the only kown bound (Dune) but there's a few wounds in the novel. Which is like a stand but physical and can be seen and comes forth due to trauma.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Soul King's evolution and adaption prevension prevents Kars from u n d e r s t a n d i n g
Maybe the Kars in the universe SK is in gets hit by this. Then the infinite Kars in the other universes go "Aw hell nah! They did our homeboy in Universe 696969 dirty.", adapt and come over to beat Soul King's ass.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also is this fight in-character or bloodlusted?
Does it even matter, both have broke ass precog.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Listentomyrhytm said:
Soul King's evolution and adaption prevension prevents Kars from u n d e r s t a n d i n g
Maybe the Kars in the universe SK is in gets hit by this. Then the infinite Kars in the other universes go "Aw hell nah! They did our homeboy in Universe 696969 dirty.", adapt and come over to beat Soul King's ass.
I'm actually writing up a composite stand blog atm because this thread got me thinking for fun and I'm actually kinda scared of it now that I'm writing out what it can actually do.

Also, just wanted to mention that with The Compulsory, there are also infinite SKs, but only in one dimension (Self-Replication)

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Since when? Because last I checked, the naming hax was what was conceptual. Not the power null. And this is literally the first im hearing of this.

Unless im just wrong, which means some characters IK are going to need some upgrades in hax.
Since forever? I confused on how u can confuse with this. Ichibei power null come from his name hax, how do you think he can null power lmao?

Back