• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (Composite) vs Soul King (Composite)

Dienomite22 said:
Love Train which he can't bypass as discussed above.

Also 2-A plot and fate hax and 2-A SPOH shit which SK has no counter to
You do know SPOH and TWOH by extension is not 2-A anymore, right? I don't know why the profiles haven't changed, but DMB did a revision of those and it was agreed to downgrade it to something like 4-B I Think.

Also... answer my questiooooooon.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Remind me, where the 37 souls destroyed or was just one destroyed while Kars still had more than one?
Tbh, he had 36/37 only in base, when he had no Stands and only had Understanding. When he developed Whitesnake Ultimate, that 36 got multiplied by infinity. With D4CU, he can raise the number even further by summoning infinite numbers of Kars who have D4CUs of their own who in turn can summon infinite more Kars and repeat ad infinium.

That's the number of souls Kars has.

You do know SPOH and TWOH by extension is not 2-A anymore, right? I don't know why the profiles haven't changed, but DMB did a revision of those and it was agreed to downgrade it to something like 4-B I Think.

Also... answer my questiooooooon.

Their AP may not be but that doesnt mean the hax isnt.

???

But the moment The World is destroyed by the disc getting OMAE WA MO, The Passion manifests as a full stand. Unless it'd be saying Dio had a stand without having a soul.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
???
But the moment The World is destroyed by the disc getting OMAE WA MO, The Passion manifests as a full stand. Unless it'd be saying Dio had a stand without having a soul.
It's Jojo so I wouldn't doubt it

The Passion is Jonathan's Stand. And Dio was fine when he left Jonathan's body and didn't have the Passion anymore.

I am getting extremely confused.

If he had his soul destroyed and had The Passion only because it was Jonathan's body... what left Jonathan's body at all? A disembodied thought without anything else?

PsychoWarper said:
Their AP may not be but that doesnt mean the hax isnt.
The hax also isn't, which is talked about in the downgrade. Seriously, is better if you just go check it out. He was only left with the range, his hax is not 2-A.

The hax also isn't, which is talked about in the downgrade. Seriously, is better if you just go check it out. He was only left with the range, his hax is not 2-A.

TWOH nulled 4-D Hax, how the **** is that not a 2-A Power Null feat?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
... Since when is 4-D automatically 2-A? Wat?
2-A Multiverse level+: Characters who can destroy and/or create a countably infinite number of 4-dimensional universal space-time continuums. Take note that the universes are technically lined up along a 5-dimensional axis, but that their geometrical size still amounts to 0 within this scale.

I'll make the question again because it was obviously not understood.

Since when is anything 4-D automatically 2-A.

Of course, I don't mind seeing when did Giorno destroy or create a countably infinite number of space time continuums.

Ok the lowest legit 4-D can possible go is High 3-A and can count as several tier 2 levels, afaik thats still superior to Bleach so it should be capable if nullifying anything Soul King can do unless theres something I dont know about (Which is plausible).

As DMB does point out, at no point does DIO actually resist stuff, Love Train included. He OVERWRITES to make Return to Zero not a thing which he shouldn't have to do if he resists.

Again, like, just check the CRT its not that difficult.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I'll make the question again because it was obviously not understood.
Since when is anything 4-D automatically 2-A.

Of course, I don't mind seeing when did Giorno destroy or create a countably infinite number of space time continuums.
Return to Zero ignores durability, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has infinite timelines, so we can easily tell Return to Zero can ignore durability up to 4-D scale. The only reason why it didn't work on Dio, is because he rewrote that shit on the 4-D scale.

Never said he resisted it but if Kars does have Beyond (sounds like he does but im not looking through that Wall of Text to figure it out) then that would likely stop Soul King from using the Almighty to stop Kars from using his stands and Kars should capable of nullifying it fully with TWOH/SPOH.

That's... what? Return to Zero doesn't inflict damage in anyway, that's not even its purpose, what in hell are you talking about?

Return to Zero recovered the time of one timeline. What are these incredibly strange conclusions? Dio rewrote nothing on the 4-D scale, GER isn't a 4-D being.

PsychoWarper said:
Never said he resisted it but if Kars does have Beyond (sounds like he does but im not looking through that Wall of Text to figure it out) then that would likely stop Soul King from using the Almighty to stop Kars from using his stands and Kars should capable of nullifying it fully with TWOH/SPOH.
He has beyond, CTRL-F to find it or look next to SPOH

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
That's... what? Return to Zero doesn't inflict damage in anyway, that's not even its purpose, what in hell are you talking about?
Return to Zero recovered the time of one timeline. What are these incredibly strange conclusions? Dio rewrote nothing on the 4-D scale, GER isn't a 4-D being.
"You will never arrive at the reality that will occur! None who stand before me shall ever do so, no matter what abilities they may wield!"

It's a direct quote from the manga and the anime.

That is a literal worthless statement. We know what he did, rewinded and recovered the erased time.

And when did Beyond literally stop powers from working?

@Dienomite

Im on mobile so Crt+F wont work but ill take your word for it

@LSirLancelot

At this point I dont care if TWOH/SPOH hax is High 3-A or 2-A in potency, thats for the downgrade CRT, all I know is its superior to Soul Kings abilities from what I can tell.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
That is a literal worthless statement. We know what he did, rewinded and recovered the erased time.

And when did Beyond literally stop powers from working?
Never said stopped it from working like at all, I said made it so Soul King wouldnt use it, those are two very different things.

I dont even fully understand what Beyond does like sure taken at face value its Passive Higher D Plot/Fate hax but ive never seen someone actually explain what its done in the story or how it actually changed fights, like ive never gotten a clear answer on that.

So I guess just ignore that point unless someone actually knows what it does.

Anyway this is a bad match either way, its either Incon as neither can do anything permanent to the other, SK stomps cause he stops Kars from using any of his defensive stuff and absorbs or Kars stomps by keeping SK from using Almighty somehow and incaps via Infinite Spin (Tusk ACT4).

So in all cases this isnt a good match up.

Bleach character negates hax base on their level of power not hax. 4-D means nothing when the power he haves is nowhere close to that level and Kars won't have time to activate such power.

PsychoWarper said:
Anyway this is a bad match either way, its either Incon as neither can do anything permanent to the other, SK stomps cause he stops Kars from using any of his defensive stuff and absorbs or Kars stomps by keeping SK from using Almighty somehow and incaps via Infinite Spin (Tusk ACT4).
So in all cases this isnt a good match up.
Except there isn't literally anything Soul King can do due to the enormous speed difference.

Unless you provide me any evidence that Bleach is a 4-D structure like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Soul King's 3-D Amighty is garbage compared to Kars' version of 4-D Almighty on drugs.

So knowing that you made this spite match?

Except there isn't literally anything Soul King can do due to the enormous speed difference.

Then whats the point of this?

Because having the speed advantage still doesn't prevent Kars from getting negged from passive haxs from Soul King because you need either immeasurable or irrelevant speed to avoid that. Anyways, just how fast is composite Soul King anyways? Sealed Zanpakuto Ichigo was able to block a cero from a Menos Grande if I recall correctly, cero was stated to be the speed of light in a data book, and if you scale every Bleach characters on top of this, they should safely be on the Massively Faster Than Light+ scale.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have got ourselves currently 361 comments on this battle thread, from reading everyone's comment, majority of the people agreed composite Kars rekt composite Soul King in a fight, whileas only minority of the people says otherwise. The feels when a 6-B character beats a 4-A character in a fight due to plethora wall of haxes, yikes. Agree to disagree, shall we now close this battle thread before more impending shitstorms arrives?

Back