• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GimmyJibbsJr

They/Them
So, from my understanding, Hanayama has shown that his power is enough to go up against the likes of both Pickle and Miyamoto, two Small Town Level characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTEkFRwIfnM - In this video, we see that Pickle notes Hanayama as having strength surpassing that of his greatest rival, the Triceratops, and the two are clearly not going full power here, indicating that they are comparable on some level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uvA2eqdOLs - In this fight with Musashi, we see that Hanayama is capable of causing serious damage to Musashi as well as withstanding numerous blows. In fact, Hanayama's durability had exceeded Musashi's expectations as seen when Musashi intended to slice Hanayama's arm in half, but instead only went as deep as Hanayama's hand.

For these reasons, I think that Hanayama should receive a second key on his profile, one where he is rated as Small Town Level via scaling to these two characters.

Hanayama is at least as strong as Retsu and his performance against Musashi defiantly gives him the feats for a possibly small town level rating. I'd agree with this. A new key fan made for Dou and it can be handled like Retsu's profile

Here are some of the less frequently asked staff members that you can select from to ask to give input when there are no knowledgeable members available:

Ryukama

Promestein

SomebodyData

Darkanine

Reppuzan

Dragonmasterxyz

Celestial Pegasus

Dark649

Soldier Blue

Monarch Laciel

Kaltias

Assaltwaffle

Saikou The Lewd King

Kepekley23

Antoniofer

Gemmysaur

PaChi2

Ultima Reality

DarkDragonMedeus

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Theglassman12

Wokistan

The entire verse is very messed up it doesn't take an "expert" to see that. As an avid fan of the series some things to take a look at could be

- Hanayama's performance against Pickle and Musashi should grant him a possibly small town level rating, the possibly is important as we don't know how serious Musashi or Pickle were

- If Retsu and Hanayama are to be given small town level ratings the god tiers of the verse should have "at least small town level" based on the massive gap between the top and god tiers

- Baki's profile is a damn mess, the maximum tournament arc isn't even in it, and stats are put in entirely wrong keys. Plus the demon back isn't taken into account in any of his ratings

- Yujiro also doesn't have the demon back in his profile despite the massive increase it gives him (it's literally the verses's super saiyan transformation). Although it would only really add a "higher with demon back" to his profile which isn't a big change it should still be there.

- Jack should have a Post Son of ogre key for which he can be small town level as he was capable of hurting and possibly (if we take Tokugawa's word) killing Pickle.

- Doppo should scale to Retsu in all honesty, Retsu even up to his death respects the hell out of Doppo. Doppo can be given a possibly Small Town level rating if Hanayama and Retsu are to keep theirs. He is defiantly not weaker than them.

- It would be nice to have some of the bigger characters like Shibukawa to have profiles

I have no issue helping out as it sucks seeing such a great series have such poor profiles. I can provide scans for anything I just stated above if it is truly necessary but any of the "experts" as you call them will agree with me I am sure.

I think that Amlad22 seems to make sense.

I'd like to discuss this all with anyone who has authority over profile changes so we can get stuff done. I'll make some messages and hopefully someone can respond

Okay. Remember to be polite when you ask for help.

I am not knowledgeable on this verse, but this makes complete sense. If this character has fought against and taken blows from Low 7-C characters, he should receive such a rating (or at least a key with such a rating).

Please make sure to give properly written reasoning for the stats and be sure to change the striking strength as well.

I have no problem changing the accounts and putting scans where necessary. I've helped with changes to other verses in the past and know the style of this site likes well. I do not know how to make completely new profiles though so if some of the other top tiers are to be added I would need help.

Okay. Thank you. It seems like Amlad22 can apply the accepted changes then.

Thank you, I'll begin them likely tonight and they can be approved by however many staff want to approve them.

I've been a part of small edits to the Bleach page and cast in the past so unless the format has changed in the past year or so I know what to do. Will still look at those links before starting, thank you again.

Back