• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kanade Tachibana vs Dr. Kondraki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean

You can't exactly KO someone with Low-High regen, though burning it eventually works.

Yes, you can, if they take hours of time to regen at that rate. She would be lacking a brain for an entire hour at the least.

And he has burning tools with spam usage (several thousand per second, with each flash causing 3rd degree burns) that would just reduce her to ashes.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo She'd still be visibly "dead" if he cut her to pieces, Otonashi was
SCP-083 seems to have a regenerative property similar to that of SCP-076, and will regenerate even upon apparent "death".

Yeah, he's no stranger to dead bodies healing themsleves.

99.999% sure that not having a brain for an hour isn't considered KO if they can still regen through it. I thought KO required the body to be intact.

In that case, wouldn't a lot more people be able to get wins against 682 by KO? Just smash it to blood for an hour and you win.

For the entire hour she doesn't have her brain, Kondraki has a incendiary to burn the body into ashes, and has dealt with and killed enemies like her before.

It's not a KO, she's dead after he burns her body.

Oh right, I meant to switch to voting for Kondraki last post. I'll do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back