• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Losers Round 4, Match 26 (Strelok VS Dr. Kondraki)

i think the Psi helmet is optional equipment since in the standard i couldn't find it and so he can't use it in this match

So basically, Kondraki blinds, & Strelok can't overcome that, even if he resists the burning effect of the camera, & thus, isn't noticeably damaged by said light?

So basically, Kondraki blinds, & Strelok can't overcome that, even if he resists the burning effect of the camera, & thus, isn't noticeably damaged by said light?
Pretty much yes. Strelok got an artefact which resists hot temperatures, helmet which protects from mind influencing however he doesn't have artifacts which gives resistance from light. Given that Strelok would be incapped via light. Probably Kondaraki wouldn't be able to actually kill since Strelok have good Regen.

Pretty much yes. Strelok got an artefact which resists hot temperatures, helmet which protects from mind influencing however he doesn't have artifacts which gives resistance from light. Given that Strelok would be incapped via light. Probably Kondaraki wouldn't be able to actually kill since Strelok have good Regen.
Not even sunglasses or some kind of gear to protect his eyes from bright sunlight, lol? Surprising.
But yeah, I suppose a momentary incapacitation via being blinded, that can happen repeatedly, would cause problems for him.

But if Kondraki can't actually kill Strelok, like you said, how DOES he incapacitate him?
I guess technically, Kondraki does have the Lifting Strength advantage, since he's at an unjustified Above Average Human LS rating, meaning he'd have at least 120 kg LS, compared to Strelok's Average Human.

Dunno if it's possible for Kondraki to deal a knockout blow, & I'm not sure who has the better Stamina rating.

Not even sunglasses or some kind of gear to protect his eyes from bright sunlight, lol? Surprising.
But yeah, I suppose a momentary incapacitation via being blinded, that can happen repeatedly, would cause problems for him.

But if Kondraki can't actually kill Strelok, like you said, how DOES he incapacitate him?
I guess technically, Kondraki does have the Lifting Strength advantage, since he's at an unjustified Above Average Human LS rating, meaning he'd have at least 120 kg LS, compared to Strelok's Average Human.

Dunno if it's possible for Kondraki to deal a knockout blow, & I'm not sure who has the better Stamina rating.
Well there is some sort of "sunglasses" but I guess that wouldn't be enough for light.Ghost suit for instance. But how strong is Kondraki's light?

Well by blinding I guess... Strelok may have time to fight back and actually with prior knowledge he can try to rush without looking if light manipulation isn't that strong.

But how strong is Kondraki's light?
I dunno the intensity nor the luminosity of it. Anyone willing to check?
Any idea how to find it out? Does it even matter?
Well by blinding I guess... Strelok may have time to fight back and actually with prior knowledge he can try to rush without looking if light manipulation isn't that strong.
That does bring up a question. If he rushes in with his eyes closed, unprotected, what happens when the burning light hits them? Would they be protected enough to not be notably damaged? Or could the heat fuse his eyelids shut or such, preventing him from opening them, unless he like, cuts his eyelids away or something?

Last edited:
I would hold my vote at the moment and would wait to see how strong is Kondraki's light.
If previously "blinding" was based on heat alone then Strelok may resist it.

This is from his profile: "(The flash of the camera is strong enough to cause third degree burns at a close range, and blind enemies even from a mid ranged distance)"

This is from his profile: "(The flash of the camera is strong enough to cause third degree burns at a close range, and blind enemies even from a mid ranged distance)"
So Strelok can resist the heat from camera as with artifacts he can tank Fires. Which can cause burns at third degree if not at fourth.

Since Strelok have prior knowledge he can try to avoid light by not looking since I looked on the camera page, which states that camera causes temporal blinding and it can be used as strong lamp.
I'll quote: "SCP-515’s flash mechanism is capable of causing second to third degree burns at close range, as well as inducing temporary blindness. The flash is capable of staying on at a lower intensity, acting as an extremely high power lantern. SCP-515’s flash is also capable of completely disabling other photographic devices by overloading their sensors to the point of permanent damage."

Plus on his profile: "The camera's flash creates a large burst of energy similar to concentrated sunlight, causing third degree burns and temporary blindness when at close-range."

So I guess if you have some sort of stuff which darks vision or don't looking directly on Camera you probably can counter it.

Didn't expect it but I guess I would wait for some counters.

Ok closing his eyes if kondraki holds up the camera let's the butterflies have a field day with their powers so I am still voting for kondraki.

Kondraki should have a skill advantage, I mean, this is the same guy who beat 076 in fencing and rode 682 like he was a mechanical bull

Back