• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This match boils down to one thing and one thing only.

Can IB null 682?

The answer to this question determines the entire match.

This match boils down to one thing and one thing only.

Can IB null 682?

The answer to this question determines the entire match.
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Since I’m not entirely sure, I posted this hoping to get an answer lol. That and the fact that it’s High 1-C had me leaning towards yes.

Oh yeah, 682 is only low 1C.

Touma is ironically more skilled and can one shot alongside avoiding other attacks, so he should take it.

Don't think there is anything on 682s profile that is H1B in potency. Ib could probably null.

Thing is, has he nulled concepts before? If so, then rip.

I'm asking if he has ever nulled any type 1 concept. If not, then he probably can't even permanently kill 682s true form, even if his null is high 1C.

If he can null concepts, then he should fodderize easily.

Umm this is the Article Canon version, but if it’s fair to use the extended canon or True Self then I can switch it.

Ah, I didn't notice that. Mb.

Toumas base is 9C, right? Would his powernull completely nullify 682s entire existence, or just his abilities? Would he still be able to do basic stuff like punching?

If it only nullifies his adaptation and resistance, and not his ap, what stops 682 from one shotting?

It'll depend on if 682 powers are considered supernatural as in if its magic, divine, or psychic. Neutral for now though

I’d say 682 would fall under the supernatural category, which would erase its existence.

If the powernull completely erases his existence, then it's pretty much over.

Though, I assume he needs to touch 682 with his arm in order to affect him? If so, then I'll vote incon, for now. Both of them could one shot each other.

Though, I'm kinda leaning towards touma since he can possibly just block any attack from 682 and instantly erase him. But I'll wait for more arguments.

If 9-C Touma is being used then it doesn't really make much difference if Touma nullifies 682 powers, 682 would easily be able to ap stomp

The problem arises with the fact that it isn't a simple power null, it erases his entire existence.

That's what I understood from Nico. If it doesn't erase his existence, then 682 just likely stomps with his much superior AP.

I don't think there's anything on Touma's page that states that IB can erase exsitence. If article Canon and first key Touma is being used then 682 would stomp via higher AP.

I don't think there's anything on Touma's page that states that IB can erase exsitence. If article Canon and first key Touma is being used then 682 would stomp via higher AP.
IB works by negating the existence of anything supernatural. When magical water touches his hand, IB gets rid of it.

IB works by negating the existence of anything supernatural. When magical water touches his hand, IB gets rid of it.
I'm sorry, I don't know if I'm blind or missed something but nowhere does it state that IB erases the very existence of the target. All it states on Touma's page is how IB can negate supernatural powers.

I'm sorry, I don't know if I'm blind or missed something but nowhere does it state that IB erases the very existence of the target. All it states on Touma's page is how IB can negate supernatural powers.
Touma can’t erase normal ppl existence but if that person whole being is entirely supernatural he’s going to erase them

definition of negate: “deny the existence of (something)”

The profile uses the word negate multiple times, but also within the story we see IB erase things.

definition of negate: “deny the existence of (something)”

The profile uses the word negate multiple times, but also within the story we see IB erase things.
Not relevant if IB hasn't actually shown to be able to erase supernatural beings. So send scans

Bruh not at all lmao. Touma is a regular high school kid, 682 just has to squash him and not get hit by Touma.
How would 682 do that without getting touched though. Article Canon 682 doesn't have anything useful. If you used extended Canon then 682 might stomp since 682 would have type 1 nep if he was erased, unless IB can erase concepts.

682 literally only needs to slap Touma once and he’ll become paste, 682 could throw a tree and kill Touma, 682 could do kill Touma in hundreds of different ways that don’t even require Touma to get close.

682 literally only needs to slap Touma once and he’ll become paste, 682 could throw a tree and kill Touma, 682 could do kill Touma in hundreds of different ways that don’t even require Touma to get close.
But thats not what 682 does though lol. In pretty much every occasion 682 attacks the target itself, why would it be different here

Yeah and if 682 hits Touma’s face before Touma punches it? Same difference. It’s not even close to a stomp.

The fact that 682 has the options to kill Touma from a distance makes them viable.

Yeah and if 682 hits Touma’s face before Touma punches it? Same difference. It’s not even close to a stomp.

The fact that 682 has the options to kill Touma from a distance makes them viable.
Again, 682 start is attacking the target itself. 682 launching projectiles is extremely our of character. I thought 682 just needed to touch Touma to be erased? if Touma has to touch 682 specificallywith his arm then incon

I mean, speed is equalized, and 682 is quite big. I highly doubt he wouldn't just block it with his right arm, considering it seems to be his go-to move.

Still, albeit the chance is a bit low, 682 can still kill him if Touma doesn't manage to touch him with his right arm. I don't believe it's a stomp.

Back