• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Revision is needed for Heisei Phase 2 lifting strength because my dumbasses keep forgetting about it.

Currently, Kamen Rider Double scale to this feat that put them at 7-B. In the clip, Weather Dopant has created and moved the clouds at once, which have a mass of 1.3229794e+13 kg, or 13229794000 metric tons (Class T).

This will scale for the following Riders:
Then there is this calc which puts Ghost, Specter, and Necrom at Class T (1.3897832e+12 kg, or 1389783200 metric tons). They have several riders who scale with them, including:
There is a feat that I would like to discuss: Helped destroy the Enigma Machine, which was responsible for the physical merging of two universes and would have survived the process of destroying the worlds.

In short, the Enigma Machine can pull two parallel worlds together, which sounds like Universal lifting strength. However, the worlds of Ex-Aid and Build are confirmed to have different time flow which implies that space-time is also affected. This is supported by the fact that Kamen Rider has always represented the parallel world with an earth-like visual. Therefore, I believe Immeasurable rating would be fitting here.

I have yet to list every character (including the Kaijins) because the Enigma Machine rating needs to be discussed and also because I'm a lazy ass. But I believe this summarizes the most important aspect of lifting strength, so what are your thoughts on this revision?

Last edited:
On Enigma part, only Gaim was able to cause the Enigma Hand to stop in it's track, while others did destroyed the Enigma Machines, they didn't really clashed against it per-say.

Agree with Class T and the scaling chain. Immeasurable LS for the Enigma is also fine I guess, only this specific scaling needs to be discussed.

Big Agreed. When did Gaim stop Enigma in it's track btw? He only attacks it to reveal its hidden position.

All of the LS stuff looks good. Though I’m not sure if the Enigma scaling means we can apply Immeasurable LS to the groups

Well the current conclusion for Enigma LS scaling is that: Only Gaim would scale to it, tho it said that the machine wasn't being powered at that time

To clarify, what feats are being used to scale OOO Riders, Fourze Riders, and Drive Riders to the Double Riders. What did the former do to justify scaling to Double's Lifting Strength?

The same question goes for the Ghost Riders.

To clarify, what feats are being used to scale OOO Riders, Fourze Riders, and Drive Riders to the Double Riders. What did the former do to justify scaling to Double's Lifting Strength?

The same question goes for the Ghost Riders.
BoS OOO overwhelmed an opponent thet restrained Double

Post-Series OOO and Fourze are comparable to each other as well as fought the same opponent together

Drive and Accel displayed comparability to each other when they teamed up and fought the same opponent

BoS Ghost took on high tier Roidmudes

Some of those seem more like AP than Lifting Strength.

If they caught punches or pulled back arms, that seems fine.

Alright, just clarify that in their justifications.
Well, since the justification is the same in the AP section, I thought it was kind of obvious, but I'll take note of this for later revision.

What's your though on Enigma's Immeasurable rating, though?

It seems like most of the current members agree with the LS scaling chain, so I'm going to apply it soon. Speaking of the cloud feat, I might need to redo Weather Dopant's feat due to the new standard. I will leave the Enigma feat there for now.

Back