• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Zeronos Key Additions

While editing Zeronos' page, I realized that he is only limited to his base form for some reason. Here, I'll be listing off the stats for his other forms, his Vega and Zero forms, and will give my reason for the stats.

At least Multi-City Block Level (Scales to Liner Form), at least City Level with finishers, at least City Level, likely higher with the ZeroLiner | At least Multi-City Block Level, likely higher (Scales to Climaz Form), at least City Level with finishers, at least City Level, likely higher with the ZeroLiner

Keys: Zero Form | Vega Form

So a few things to talk about:

1. The reason for the at least 7-B addition to the finishers is because both Zero and Vega form are a lot stronger than his base, which scales to Gun form's finisher.
2. The at least 7-B likely higher comes from the ZeroLiner scaling to other Liners like the GoahLiner. In the "I'm Born" movie, Vega Form Zeronos fired multiple Splendid Ends at the GoahLiner, which nosold all of it, Continuous attack from Zeronos' strongest move couldn't even make a dent in the GoahLiner.

Back