• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Zero One Ap Upgrade

Minaaaa

She/Her
Hellrising Hopper Key
In the RealxTime movie, Aruto gets a form called Hellrising Hopper, with the key being stated to be able to destroy the world.
Screenshot_2023-07-24_174553.png

エスが世界崩壊を目的にゼロツープログライズキーを利用して作り出したキー。 世界を滅ぼすキーと呼ばれる。
A key created by S using the Zero-Two Progrise Key for the purpose of destroying the world. It is called the key that destroys the world.
This statement means nothing until you combine it with another statement from the movie
Screenshot_2023-07-24_170340.png
Screenshot_2023-07-24_170353.png

Screenshot_2023-07-24_170404.png
Screenshot_2023-07-24_170419.png

Screenshot_2023-07-24_170429.png

This shows that the hellrising key is able to not only destroy the world, but everything else along with it. This should justify zero one getting a tier upgrade to 5-B, likely High 3-A

Thoughts?

Last edited:
There's nothing here that justifies High 3-A. I can actually get behind the 5-B argument based on the specs and the statements made in the film, but there's absolutely nothing supporting High 3-A

I put high 3-A due to the verse using ‘world’ as a synonym for universe in instances. Given that the progrise key has the power to destroy the world, with the earth and stars being destroyed aswell, world in this context should refer to universe.

Unlike other instances in Kamen Rider, nothing in REALxTIME implies the universe was at risk of destruction. 5-B is much more implied given we see the key used to fire a laser at the Earth

There's Tier 4 implications with the stars, but the universe itself wouldn't make sense

So uh, I may have made an oversight. So, the word ‘world’ as a lot of meanings to it. Planet, Society, Star, and Universe. In verses, when someone says they’ll destroy the whole world, it’s hard to justify which ‘world’ they’re talking about. But when it comes to things that involve anything bigger than Star level in KR, it’s usually gonna be universal. In this case, the Hellrising Hopper wouldn’t count for universal.

That being said, I could see this being “possibly Planet Level” due to to fact that it has consistently been stated to destroy the world.

I wouldn't mind a possibly 5-B added to Hellrising Hopper. It would only scale to Hellrising Hopper though, since Eden was stomped by it and no one else uses the key.

What about, that one moment where Izu, as Two Two, was capable of intercepting and surviving an attack from HellRising

She was instantly transformed back. She clearly doesn't compare in AP.

Wait wait wait, just realized something. How about the time when Lucifer put the Hellrising Hopper inside the Thousand Jacker, charging it up and attacked Aruto. Aruto was in ground zero of the attack and yet, survived. He would then used it against Zero Two and Realizing Hopper only for the two of them to overpower the attack.

So uh, I may have made an oversight. So, the word ‘world’ as a lot of meanings to it. Planet, Society, Star, and Universe. In verses, when someone says they’ll destroy the whole world, it’s hard to justify which ‘world’ they’re talking about. But when it comes to things that involve anything bigger than Star level in KR, it’s usually gonna be universal. In this case, the Hellrising Hopper wouldn’t count for universal.

That being said, I could see this being “possibly Planet Level” due to to fact that it has consistently been stated to destroy the world.
Alright, ill change it to just 5-B.

I think “Much higher, possibly Planet Level with Hellrising Hopper and RPL” and even for the durability of his MCH Constructs. As the constructs allowed him to survive being in ground zero of the Thousand Jacker HellRising Finisher and his RPL allowed him to over power it later on in the movie

Given the fact that it heavily implied its more than just the Earth, especially it stated things like Stars are part of the World then possibly tier 4 or even tier 3 could work imo

Now you can say that universe level is TOO MUCH especially the series never shown anything at that level but since this is a special power up that probably none scales to it even it kinda make sense

Kungfu Panda is a good example with this since they have similiar issue

What rating do you guys think this counts as? Cause I think there’s 3 options.

“Much higher, possibly Planet Level”, just flat out “Planet Level,” or “Planet Level, possibly Star Level”

Should we apply the 5-B rating since everyone agrees with it or wait for more input

I think we could do more than that, cause Lucifer had used the HellRising Hopper Progrise to attack and Aruto and Izu had overpowered and destroyed it.

It would make their RPL comparable to it. Before when Aruto was like 8C and MCH was 7C, he had 7C AP for his base form cause he could use MCH’s key for his weapons.

Im talking about Zero One series,not the entire franchise

Zero One never rarely touched things about Universe or higher
i know im late but horobi kamen (a zero-one character ) was able to keep up/damage with saber riders (tier 2) since zero-one is better than horobi should he do the same? after the series

i know im late but horobi kamen (a zero-one character ) was able to keep up/damage with saber riders (tier 2) since zero-one is better than horobi should he do the same? after the series
He wouldnt be comparable to him

Outsiders is after the last Vcinema movie. Horobi would only scale to Kenzan in a new key.

So should the new rating be “High 6-A with Metal Cluster Hopper, Zero-Two, and Realizing Hopper, 5-B with Hellrising Hopper”

I personally still think that the 5B should be shared with the RPL cause he and Izu DID over power the attack from the HellRising amped Thousand Jacker.

Last edited:
Back