• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revisions Part 13: Drive

So in Drive, there’s characters who can create who could slow down time through an aura they can produce. And in Kamen Rider Zi-O, they describe it as a Gravity Shift, which gravity at high levels could cause time to slow down
I guess time and gravity manipulation is fine then.

Unfortunately, it does given the fact that Drive doesn't even remember the events of what happened. Then there's the whole "Faiz dies after his season" thing which comes out of nowhere despite how he's still supposed to be canonically alive well after his season. There's just too many contradictions are whacky plot points that invalidate the use of GP's scaling and abilities
Faiz's show ended with him decaying and that wasn't solved
Not to mention, using GP already contradicts our rules given its straight up stated to be non-canon
Stated where?

I apologize for the late response.

Drive

1. Where is the scan for Time and Gravity Manipulation? I don't see it in the list of scans.

(Drive can use slowdown but chooses not to)

The above description doesn't help either...

2. I wouldn't call that Fear Manipulation. It sounds more like the face looks scary so the target gets intimidated. We don't give killers from horror movies Fear Manipulation because they cause the protagonist to run in terror. Fear Manipulation is given when it's an actual power, which isn't the case for Drive. On our fear manipulation page it directly states...

"It should be noted simply terrorizing the opponent either by authority, strength or demeanour only would qualify as Social Influencing, as Fear Manipulation would allow the user to inflict fear regardless of these factors."

So Drive only qualifies for Social Influencing.

Other than that everything else for the three characters are fine.
Changed

I apologize for the late response.

Drive

1. Where is the scan for Time and Gravity Manipulation? I don't see it in the list of scans.

(Drive can use slowdown but chooses not to)

The above description doesn't help either...

2. I wouldn't call that Fear Manipulation. It sounds more like the face looks scary so the target gets intimidated. We don't give killers from horror movies Fear Manipulation because they cause the protagonist to run in terror. Fear Manipulation is given when it's an actual power, which isn't the case for Drive. On our fear manipulation page it directly states...

"It should be noted simply terrorizing the opponent either by authority, strength or demeanour only would qualify as Social Influencing, as Fear Manipulation would allow the user to inflict fear regardless of these factors."

So Drive only qualifies for Social Influencing.

Other than that everything else for the three characters are fine.
This is how Heavy Acceleration work on-screen.

Back