• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are allowed to do revision again, let fix Kamen Rider verse one-by-one starting with the small revisions

Kamen Rider Build
1) Innate racial abilities for Evolto and Killbus
Currently Evolto and Killbus's profiles only show the racial abilities that have been demonstrated by themself throught series.
However, seeing how both of them are from the same race (the blood tribe), their profiles should mirror each other racial abilities.

So Killbus should get the following :
>Abiliies :
-Biological Manipilation (Demonstrated by Evolto, can change the face of a person using a steam cloud from his hand)
-Memory Manipulation (Demonstrated by Evolto, erased Sento's memory)
-Information Analysis (Demonstrated by Evolto, can determines a person's Hazard level.)
-Fire Manipulation (Demonstrated by Evolto, can shoot crimson flame from his hand)
-Possession and Mind Manipulation (Demonstrated by Evolto, can possess any living being to carry out his plans)
>Resistance :
Most of the resistances are already there, but they lack justification :
Resistance to Gas Manipulation, Fragrance Manipulation, Biological Manipulation (Exposed with Nebulas Gas would immediately be converted into a Smash) and minor Memory Manipulation (Transformed into a Smash will caused the victims to suffer with short-term memory loss)
>Some missing justification for Killbus's abilities :
-Memory Manipulation : Analyzed and copied Sento's memories (Skip to 5:55)
>Other
Change his "Superhuman Speed" to "Statistics Amplification" : The ability refer to when Killbus performing his finisher, when he did, he become much faster, enough to blizt his brother who was comparable to himself in speed

Evolto should get the following :
>Abilities:
-Creation (Demonstrated by Killbus, when he created the Killbus Spider Fullbottle using his own genes and infused Sento's pet spider robot with his own genes in order to create the Killbuspider)
-Shapeshifting (Can mimic any human due to being a member of the Blood Tribe)
-Memory Manipulation (Demonstrated by Killbus, can analyzes and copy a person's memory)

2) Reactive Power Level for the Hazard Trigger user

The Hazard Trigger is a device used by Kamen Rider Build and Kamen Rider Metal Build. designed to raise one's own Hazard Level, which is canonically power level within verse aplied to those who have their body infected with Nebula Gas (Kamen Riders and monsters), the more Hazard level a fighter has, the stronger the said fighter become.
This was first mentioned in the TV series when Sento gone out of control because of the Hazard Trigger. his Hazard Level rise explosively for each second.
It was later mentioned within the official data of the compoment of the Hazard Trigger.
  • The Progress Tank (プログレスタンク Puroguresu Tanku) is the handle sticking out of the Hazard Trigger. It is filled with an enhancement agent named Progress Vapor (プログレスヴェイパー Puroguresu Veipā), a reinforcement agent developed from Nebula Gas components, and has the ability to raise Hazard Levels. This agent reacts with Transgel Solid inside of Fullbottles and turns them into metallic components, During transformation, the Progress Vapor is poured through the Hazard Ride Builder (ハザードライドビルダー Hazādo Raido Birudā)( an injection mold-like contraption) and processed into reinforced equipment along with the contents of the Fullbottles, creating the Hazard Suit.

Kamen Rider Decade
Soul Manipulation for Kamen Rider Decade
The Fangire is a vampire-like race within Kamen Rider verse that has the power to regenerate from their soul. Everytime a fangire died, it's soul leave it's body (The light orb) and wait for a long time to regenerate. But Kamen Rider Decade has demonstrated the ability to destroys both the fangire's soul and body in episode 4 (skip to 9:35)

Counting vote :
Agreed : 5 (Sir Oven, NicetoDerp, BERRIES555, IxaSaga2, Metal Batta)
Disagreed : 0

Last edited:
Shouldn't Decade also have Limited soul destruction and deconstruction with his Complete Form?
For now, we should focus on the small revisions first.
Small as in : The revisions in which evidences are straight forward and direct to the point, making them easy to accept by the staff members. And leave the ones that require wall of texts to explain for later.

For Decade's complete form... i think we need to post the translation for his Complete form spec on the Kamen Rider Wikia first, to make them easily accessible for other member. The same case with Kiva, his EE spec is missing from the KR wiki page

Yea, let's do the small one's first. Wait, which one's are the small ones?
Small as in : The revisions that have straight forward evidences and easily to get accepted by the staffs. Like the revisions in this thread. While the big revisions are the ones require huge walls-of-text to explain the reasons.

Some example for big revisions are : Another World cosmology, Kiva-verse EE, ect...

Edit: This good to me.
That's 4 vote then.

However, seeing how both of them are from the same race (the blood tribe), their profiles should mirror each other racial abilities.
That is not how things work. We don't scale powers and abilities just because they are the same race. Or am I missing some context here?

That is not how things work. We don't scale powers and abilities just because they are the same race. Or am I missing some context here?
The abilities mentioned in the OP are from their biological physiology as the members of a same race, the blood alien.

Well, for more context. Other than their Kamen Rider powers (which is definitely different), Evolto and Killbus mainly using the power from their cells to perform various biological warping. The abilities mentioned above are performed through their cells.

To be more specific, Evolto and Killbus are brother and they have demonstrated some similiar abilities through time, mostly shapeshifting and biological manipulation.

@MagiSinbad

Also, both of them should have Low-High regeneration too. Evolto can regen himself from a single cell of Ryuga's body and Killbus done the same thing from the Pandora Box.

Also, i think this is straight forward enough to added:

Resistance to Soul Manipulation for Build Riders (The effect of Nebula Gas can affected soul as well)

Example (4:50)

I am still uneasy with that reason. It doesn't matter if these abilities are specific to their races, all characters should not be assumed to have every single ability that they have not demonstrated. There could be several of reasons for why they might not have those abilities or maybe don't know how to use them. This is like giving Super Saiyan 3 to every Saiyan just because Goku did it. We don't normally follow such a practice.

The thing is that it only applied to them because they're brother than anything:

Body Control/Regeneration: Killbus (6:00) - Evolto (2:30)

Memory Manipulation: Killbus (Can analyzes and copy a person's memory) - Evolto (Erased Sento's memory)

Shapeshifting (This is to be a trait that every members of his race shared)

I am still uneasy with that reason. It doesn't matter if these abilities are specific to their races, all characters should not be assumed to have every single ability that they have not demonstrated. There could be several of reasons for why they might not have those abilities or maybe don't know how to use them. This is like giving Super Saiyan 3 to every Saiyan just because Goku did it. We don't normally follow such a practice.
Well, what James said. Other than that. unlike the Super Saiyan, which is an ability directly confirmed to be limited to certain individuals. The Blood Tribe doesnt has any kind of unique ability or any kind of special discipline to learn their racial abilities. What more, all of them are have performed the same kind of ability (Biological manipulation, Memory manipulation,ect...) but simply uses them in different way in their liking

If there are anything different between them then it would be their Hazard Level (which is basically power level)

Also, both of them should have Low-High regeneration too. Evolto can regen himself from a single cell of Ryuga's body and Killbus done the same thing from the Pandora Box.
Hmm... i forgot to include them in the revision. Probally should save them for later ? Otherwise we have to call everyone back to make judgement regarding these abilities.

Also, we have reached 6 vote for the revision. @Antvasima do you think this is enough to make the changes ?

Last edited:
the approvals still important.
Otherwise it would be counted as changing/vandalise the profile as we want.
Since we are making the small revisions one-by-one, they could still be included in the next revision.

I have talked to Sir Ovens about this. In my opinion, there is a world of difference between potentially being able to use an ability inherent to your race and actually knowing how to use those abilities. Every individual is different at the end of the day. At best I can see a case for "possibly". Super Saiyan is not confirmed to be limited to certain individuals, all Saiyans have S-cells that are needed to transform. Yet, not all of them can do it. And they don't even get a "possibly" for that.

However, I'll wait for Ovens to respond.

I see, that reasonable then.
What are your opinions about the other changes ? Also the fix on Killbus's justification and changing the Super Speed to Statistic Amplification

If this get through, shouldn't Blood get these abilities as well? Since he's from the Blood Tribe and also used the Hazard Trigger as well.

Edit: Just realized that he doesn't have a profile.

Last edited:
If this get through, Shouldn't Blood get these abilities as well? Since he's from the Blood Tribe and also used the Hazard Trigger as well.

Edit: Just realized that he doesn't have a profile.
Well, seem like racial abilities part isnt get accepted. So he probally has to stick with the abilities demonstrated in the movie

I have talked to Sir Ovens about this. In my opinion, there is a world of difference between potentially being able to use an ability inherent to your race and actually knowing how to use those abilities. Every individual is different at the end of the day. At best I can see a case for "possibly". Super Saiyan is not confirmed to be limited to certain individuals, all Saiyans have S-cells that are needed to transform. Yet, not all of them can do it. And they don't even get a "possibly" for that.

However, I'll wait for Ovens to respond.
@AKM sama Well, let just say the Racial abilities revision is rejected. What are your opinion regarding the rest of the revision?

I don't have problems with the other stuff since they were mostly accepted earlier by Ovens and others.

I don't have problems with the other stuff since they were mostly accepted earlier by Ovens and others.
Thank you very much for your input !
@Antvasima The thread now has 8 approvals, 2 of them are staff member inputs. I suppose this is enough to start the revision ?
If the answer is yes then i will get right into it when i get home.

I agreed as well here

Also how many of revisions we get after this since this is still a part 1?
A ton. Well, since all series is missing their infor, i suppose the revisions for our current profiles can extend to a year to be fully complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back