• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider OOO 10th: Core Medal of Resurrection Revision (SPOILERS)

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
This movie Rider Kicked my heart as I wanted it to

Lets get into it

New Ratings

Kamen Rider OOO:
New key for OOO. This one should be "Tajador Eternity"

AP: At least Large Star level, likely far higher (Far stronger than before, overpowering and destroying Kamen Rider Goda, whose power well surpassed even that of the Greeed-Absorbed King OOO)

Kamen Rider Birth (Shintaro):
New key for Goto. This one should be "Birth X"

AP: At least Large Star level (Managed to fend off against Kamen Rider Goda alongside Birth for a decent amount of time, albeit still weaker)

New Profiles to Illustrate the Power of the New Ratings

Disclaimer: I'll mainly be explaining their power and why the scaling chain there ends up affecting the stuff above. We'll get these profiles out with much more detailed information of course

King OOO:
AP: At least Large Star level (Effortlessly stomped Post-Series OOO, leaving him in a bloodied state immediately after destransformation) | At least Large Star level, likely higher (Defeated Goda's OOO and was only destroyed once the Purple Medals were stolen and used against him)

Key: Ancient OOO | Greeed-Absorbed OOO

Goda:
AP: At least Large Star level (Was stated to have grown stronger than before by Uva. Destroyed Ancient OOO after attaining his Purple Medals in his Greeed-Absorbed Stated and using the Putotyra Combo against him) | At least Large Star level, likely higher (Surpassed the Greeed-Absorbed King OOO after absorbing all of his Medals and transforming with the Goda Medals)

Key: Kamen Rider OOO | Kamen Rider Goda

The scaling chain for this movie doesn't affect any other Riders as of right now

Thoughts?

Last edited:
But...King OOO lost to Putotyra Goda.
And I think King OOO and Goda should have all of Greeeed gang abilities.
That was a mistake on my part. Sorry for the confusion! Typos can really mess up an entire proposal

I fixed the descriptions. Also I agree on your point regarding the abilities

Any notable abilities/haxes you have? Beside that this looks good so i agree
Until we get some specs, there's not much to say aside from Goda and Ancient OOO more or less having every ability from the Medals and Greeed

EDIT: Well, there's a little more. Eiji uses his death to reconstruct Ankh's Medal. Along with that, Ankh-Eiji turn the Taka, Kujaku, and Condor Medals into their new Eternity variants. Eiji can straight up move out of his body while possessed by Ankh and punch back Goda

We don't truly know the extent of Tajador Eternity yet

Last edited:
So, Goda should have Conceptual Manipulation due to him almost destroying Uva's Core Metal which is conceptual in nature, due to Core Metals being made out of literal desires.

TaJaDor Eternity should literally just be the normal TaJaDor but just amped. But, as TaJaDor Eternity, Eiji should have Multiple Selves Types 1, 2 and maybe 3 due to him and Ankh sharing a body.

Hey, I gotta question. So in OOO’s profile, it said that Dragon Gara gained the power of the “True OOO”, would that scale Gara, and EoS OOO, to the King OOO. Just wondering since I’ve never seen OOO

First off, definitely watch OOO. Second of all, this wouldn’t scale Gara to these ratings

Just some questions, is Super Tatoba's ability actually stop time orr he just resists time stop? And if Super Tatoba scaled to Fourze rocket state that appeared in episodes 41-42, shouldn't Super Tatoba be 4-A? And shouldn't Lost Blaze has space-time manipulation? Since the black hole created by Lost Blaze sends the medal into the future.

Super Tatoba's ability give stop time and resistance to it. Lost Blaze's blackhole are counted as BFR so space-time manp isn't correct per say.

Just some questions, is Super Tatoba's ability actually stop time orr he just resists time stop? And if Super Tatoba scaled to Fourze rocket state that appeared in episodes 41-42, shouldn't Super Tatoba be 4-A? And shouldn't Lost Blaze has space-time manipulation? Since the black hole created by Lost Blaze sends the medal into the future.
A) Super Tatoba scales to BoS Fourze, so its High 4-C
B) The "black hole" wasn't considered space-time manip
C) Super Tatoba can stop time and resist it

He has both time stop and resist to it. Here is the scan

277789835_690264378783215_702472376773442343_n.jpg
277755181_690264398783213_7171792498015919850_n.jpg

Its not just from that magazine. Its confirmed in the actual Fourze x OOO movie too

I don't think simply saying "Japanese people are confused about it" is fair. Western audiences who watch the same content made in their countries confuse powers all the time (like when people thought Thanos was teleporting meteors when he was really just throwing them down)

Being from the country where the show is produced =/= a greater understanding of the material

I don't think simply saying "Japanese people are confused about it" is fair. Western audiences who watch the same content made in their countries confuse powers all the time (like when people thought Thanos was teleporting meteors when he was really just throwing them down)

Being from the country where the show is produced =/= a greater understanding of the material
No. I didn't say that being from the country where the show is produced =/= a greater understanding of the material. I just say that the word he's using can be confused by both. Since saying that he has the same power source should not be instantly interpreted that having the same abilities.

The point is, having more confirmed sources is always better.

I agree with Goda and Ancient OOO's profiles, by the way.

I can't really comment on scaling chains since I don't follow the verse.

Back