• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This will be a revision covering Kamen Rider Fourze, Kabuto, Build, and Ex-aid. Without further ado, lets begin.

COSMIC STATES
Forcefield Creation (Cosmic States' Breast Sealing can create a field of Cosmic Energy)

ELEK STATES
Absorption (Earth Payment can absorb electricity)
Damage Boost (The Spark Knuckle can supply his attacks with more electricity, making them more powerful)

MAGNET STATES
resistance to magnetism (The Sealed Garment protects Fourze from magnetism)
Flight (Arsenal Base can generate a magnet field and allow flight)
Statistics amplification (The Metal Backfist can accelerate his attacks to make them more powerful)
Enhanced Senses (Can observe the surrounding magnetic field more accurately, and the measured data is to control the magnetic field)

All Zector Riders should reasonable get Self Sustenance Type 1 and Cosmic Radiation resistance for their base forms due to the fact that Kabuto is capable of surviving in space.

So Ex-aid is able to easily keep up against Ghost even though Ghost was going all out while Ex-aid wasn't even fighting him seriously. He would later overwhelm Ghost Mugen Damashii while in his Double Action Gamer Level XX form. This would make Ex-aid's speed At least FTL, likely higher. Later on, Kamen Rider Build would be able to keep up with Ex-aid's Hyper Muteki form while in his Sparkling Form. Build would later get faster due to his rising Hazard Levels and stronger forms. By the end of the series, Build's fastest form would be able to outright perceive Riders already far faster than Ex-aid to appear in slowmotion and can further enhance his speed via the Black Hazard Trigger. This would make at least FTL, likely higher, much higher with various amps and forms.

For those who do not know, the scale chain for their speed is like this:
SoL < Post Series Accel = Drive << Ghost Damashii <<< Ex-aid Hyper Muteki <<<< Build Genius

Last edited:
Do we have actual multipliers that would get Build into FTL+?

Everything else is fine.

Nah, it's kinda just the scale chain. Mid series Drive is baseline FTL, Ghost was able to casually defeat monsters which late series had fought, mid series Ex-aid casually kept up with late series Ghost, early series Build kept up with late series Ex-aid. Build would then get far faster later on. Build also has his 1.5x multiplier in RabbitRabbit, which is later blitzed by Genius.

I'm okay with At least FTL, likely higher for Build and Ex-aid, but I think forms such as RabbitRabbit, Genius, and Black Hazard Amped Cross-Z should be FTL+.

We don't cross into higher levels without explicit multipliers or calculated speeds. At best it would just be "At least FTL".

I still think that forms like Genius should get FTL+ though, or at least, possibly FTL+ since he outright saw Mad Rouge, who was faster than RabbitRabbit, down to a standstill

Yeah but the wiki doesn't give ratings without accepted calcs, official statements, or multipliers.

Okay, I'll bring it down to at least FTL, likely higher, much higher with various amps and forms.

GMX already has an MFTL+ feat of going from Earth to Mars and back, all in a maximum period of 5 seconds, Cronus can go head-to-head against him in direct combat, just like EX-AID and the other riders in the series in final form (The final level 2 fight against Cronus doesn't count as he was tired and injured already).

GMX already has an MFTL+ feat of going from Earth to Mars and back, all in a maximum period of 5 seconds, Cronus can go head-to-head against him in direct combat, just like EX-AID and the other riders in the series in final form (The final level 2 fight against Cronus doesn't count as he was tired and injured already).
Scaling God Genm to Cronus is not feasible because Genm only toying around with him not fighting seriously.

I have made a thread on this subject before which is Cronus no longer scales to God Genm.

Scaling God Genm to Cronus is not feasible because Genm only toying around with him not fighting seriously.

I have made a thread on this subject before which is Cronus no longer scales to God Genm.
I would say it's just the opposite, Cronus himself wasn't fighting at 100% there, after all he was stuck for a while and apparently being tortured, but ok.

We still have Muteki, the Genm himself stated not to face him head on, he can say that at least they scale in speed, otherwise, nothing would stop the Genm from holding the Muteki, flying to the end of the universe and dropping there (he could really do that).

We have Novel X at the end of the fight against Genm being much superior to him even in speed, I remember a scene of Genm flying at him at high speed and he manipulates the plot for him to miss the attack, but that's not the case here, since it doesn't mention anything.

Anyway in the novel Muteki has its own SOL feat stated by Lazer, if we go with that base, Sparkling Build is already SOL, and Black Hazard, RabbitRabbit TankTank are FTL at least, Genius would be FTL or FTL+ with some good multipliers for FTL+ or MFTL, such as the powers of wolf (5X its normal speed) and Bike (5X its normal speed), in addition to Rabbit that at least doubles its speed, in addition to other bottles that do this too, apart from the Hazzard Trigger that doubles all its attributes , including the speed (and if I'm not mistaken it keeps increasing over time? or am I wrong?).

Oh yeah, @Sir_Ovens, so going off of what Ghost had said before, there are various multipliers Build has access to through his Full Bottles. He has a 5x amp though both Bike and Wolf, and. Genius is a combined fusion of all of Build’s Full Bottles.

So wouldn’t that give Genius a 25x amp over his base?

im gonna provide scans for the multipliers

BIKE
仮面ライダービルドの頭部に設けられた加速装置。
全身各部のアシストモーターを高稼働させることで、通常の5倍の速度での戦闘を可能にする。
また、ブレーキグリップを強く握ると通常の速度に戻る。
"An accelerator installed on the head of Kamen Rider Build.
By operating the assist motors of each part of the whole body at high speed, it is possible to fight at 5 times the normal speed.
Also, if you squeeze the brake grip firmly, it will return to normal speed."

WOLF
仮面ライダービルドの左足を保護するバトルシューズ。
森林や山岳での戦闘を得意としており、長時間にわたる追跡走行も可能。
必殺技発動時は走行速度が通常の五倍となるため、複数の獲物を一気に仕留めることができる。
"Battle shoes that protect the left leg of Kamen Rider Build.
They are good at fighting in forests and mountains, and can run in pursuit for long periods of time.
When he activates his special move, his running speed is five times faster than normal, allowing him to kill multiple prey at once."

RABBIT
仮面ライダービルドの胸部を保護する紅の装甲。
高密度かつ高強度の素材が使用されており、強敵の猛攻をも軽く受け止めることが可能。
また、ラビットフルボトルの特性を利用した強化装置が組み込まれており、運動速度と反応速度を1.5倍にまで高めることもできる。
"Red armor protects the chest of Kamen Rider Build.
It is made of high-density, high-strength material, capable of lightly taking the onslaught of even the strongest enemies.
It also incorporates a reinforcing device that utilizes the properties of the Rabbit Full Bottle, which can increase its kinetic and reaction speed by a factor of 1.5."

This seems to be a Force field of Cosmic Energy
ELEK STATES
Absorption (Can absorb electricity)
Fine
This seems like Damage boost
MAGNET STATES
resistance to magnetism (Fourze is protected from magnetism)
Fine
Flight and Forcefield creation (Can generate a magnet field and fly)
The Force field doesn't seem to block anything
Increases more than just damage, so fine
Fine
These parts all have names though and should added to the links

I’m out of the house rn but when I come back, I’ll re work on this. Also, I’ll try to find their names, cause I was only given the Imgur links.

I would say it's just the opposite, Cronus himself wasn't fighting at 100% there, after all he was stuck for a while and apparently being tortured, but ok.

We still have Muteki, the Genm himself stated not to face him head on, he can say that at least they scale in speed, otherwise, nothing would stop the Genm from holding the Muteki, flying to the end of the universe and dropping there (he could really do that).

We have Novel X at the end of the fight against Genm being much superior to him even in speed, I remember a scene of Genm flying at him at high speed and he manipulates the plot for him to miss the attack, but that's not the case here, since it doesn't mention anything.

Anyway in the novel Muteki has its own SOL feat stated by Lazer, if we go with that base, Sparkling Build is already SOL, and Black Hazard, RabbitRabbit TankTank are FTL at least, Genius would be FTL or FTL+ with some good multipliers for FTL+ or MFTL, such as the powers of wolf (5X its normal speed) and Bike (5X its normal speed), in addition to Rabbit that at least doubles its speed, in addition to other bottles that do this too, apart from the Hazzard Trigger that doubles all its attributes , including the speed (and if I'm not mistaken it keeps increasing over time? or am I wrong?).
I will need to take a look at God Genm feat again, but yeah Muteki and Novel Gamer X speed definitely scales to him.

shouldnt we add damage reduction next to forcefield creation? since it reduces the damage done to fourze?

I mean, well, we could. Dunno if that’ll make it seem redundant tho. Cause the force field itself should already lessen damage.

All look alright.
I was a bit hesistated on the Kabuto riders Self Sustaining part. But then remember Caucasus can also freely move in space as well.
So yeah, agreed with the revision

Kabuto riders have self sus and res to spec radiation for sure. Kabuto and Keitaros fought in space. Also when using clock up, Kabuto riders resist gravity

Okay, so this should be good to add. I’m not adding the full FTL Build and Ex-Aid scaling rn. Since we have a calc in for which would scale to HM and make him MFTL+. Once that calc goes through, I’ll edit the profiles to make it so that early series Ex-Aid is at least FTL, Hyper Muteki is MFTL+, and early series Build is MFTL+

Back