• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen rider infinite possibilities

• Haou Visor (ハオウバイザー Haō Baizā): The "X"-style visor. It is possible to capture all the flow of power surrounding oneself as visual information. If you are a creative user, you can control the Book of Omniscience and Omnipotence with the Haouken Xross Saber, and find infinite possibilities in all things/all creation, and even hints that lead to the creation of new stories.
Haouken Xross Saber is combination of 11 seiken including Ankouken Kurayami which can show user various future possibilities. So with Xross Saber saber can see future possibilities( potentially infinite)?

• Haou Visor (ハオウバイザー Haō Baizā): The "X"-style visor. It is possible to capture all the flow of power surrounding oneself as visual information. If you are a creative user, you can control the Book of Omniscience and Omnipotence with the Haouken Xross Saber, and find infinite possibilities in all things/all creation, and even hints that lead to the creation of new stories.
Haouken Xross Saber is combination of 11 seiken including Ankouken Kurayami which can show user various future possibilities. So with Xross Saber saber can see future possibilities( potentially infinite)?
This would be cosmic awareness normally, but waiting for more input.

I'm not a huge fan of retroactive cosmology scaling especially in a verse that changes their cosmology every so often like Kamen Rider.

Like Decade's version of the multiverse is very different from Zi-O's version of the multiverse. What's to say Reiwa won't be similar?

Regardless, Another Decade has made real universes out of possibilities so I'd go for a possibly 2-A rather than a flat 2-A.

I'm not a huge fan of retroactive cosmology scaling especially in a verse that changes their cosmology every so often like Kamen Rider.

Like Decade's version of the multiverse is very different from Zi-O's version of the multiverse. What's to say Reiwa won't be similar?

Regardless, Another Decade has made real universes out of possibilities so I'd go for a possibly 2-A rather than a flat 2-A.

So that mean kamen rider saber verse can up to 2A through this infinite possibilities?

So that mean kamen rider saber verse can up to 2A through this infinite possibilities?
Okay, I really don't mean to be rude, but you've being pushing this "2-A Kamen Rider" forever with the weakest of evidence. The "infinite possibilities" is referring to how Saber in this form is now capable of achieving a good deal fates/futures/possibilities that were seen as difficult to achieve due to the circumstances. This really shouldn't translate to their being infinite worlds, not even possibly

TL;DR: Infinite is essentially a hyperbole here and the form's meant to be more so symbolic for Touma as a character

I'm with Veloxt on this. Over and over again, we've discussed this topic and over and over again we all agree that the cosmology is made up of a countless amount of universes and NOT and infinite. Saber being able to see infinite possibilities doesn't automatically make a cosmology 2-A even if we use Swart's statement. We know that the creation of the Another Worlds is a 2-B feat since we see actual universes being made and destroyed. Saber, a character from a different show, saying he can see infinite possibilities would be precognition and doesn't have anything to do with universes.

I think what debunk the infinite universes would be this line in the same spec that Omazio posted
万物に宿る無限の可能性
"infinite posibilities within all things in creation"
The word used here is 宿る, which mean "to live within", "to remain within". Which make the infinite possibilities sound like it is "potentials" of the thing that Touma analyzes, rather than the multiverse has infinite possibilities. in other word, this is just precog.

What everybody said above, i'm disagree with this.

The infinite possibilities stuff sound like hyperbole and have completely different meaning instead of universes.

You should aware that not every words have a straight up meaning, especially Japanese, when one word could be interpreted in many ways.

This is a problem you're having right now bro, you keep bringing up weak evidences without preparation which result into rejection.

Everybody want Kamen Rider to be 2-A but not without concrete and decisive proof then we can't upgrade them yet. Do remember that Kamen Rider is a long-running franchise and still going strong today, who said that we cannot hope for Toei to bring 2-A statement at some point? Maybe even higher than that, like Tier 1 Kamen Rider. It is best to wait and hope than stubbornly pushing it to go.

Back