• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ichigo Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, Kamen Rider Ichigo's lifting strength should be massively upgraded since the official sources stated that he has 15 t Punch Power, 10 ~ 15 times human Gripping Power, Approx. 11.3 t → 22.5 t Kicking Power in Base key. (Thanks for Kamen Rider Wiki)

Second, he should have [[Resistance]] to [[Absolute Zero]]<ref>Kamen Rider; Episode 97; "Takeshi Hongo, Cannot Transform!!"</ref> Even if it does not qualify Absolute Zero, it is still a Resistance to Temperature Manipulation.

Third, he should have [[Shapeshifting]]<ref>Kamen Rider vs. Shocker</ref> because it seems that he could shapeshift like other Shocker cyborgs.

However, I'm not knowledgeable in Kamen Rider series and helps from knowledgeable member are appreciated. I feel that Kamen Rider Ichigo's profile should be better with references because of the new rule and receive systematic revision.

Last edited:
There's always room for one more

What's the instance of his Resistance to Absolute Zero?
In the episode I refereed, the villain uses "Absolute Zero" on him to prevent his transformation. Even if it is not considered as absolute zero in VS Battles Wiki's standard, it is still a Resistance to Temperature Manipulation.

The more the merrier for Kamen Rider supporters.

For the absolute zero thing, Ichigo didn't resist it completely as he got immobilized but given that he don't die from the freeze we could give Resistance to Temperature Manipulation.

Also, thank for your concern. Kamen Rider has a huge amount of characters so we are revising each series one by one, it's gonna take a very long time but we did make a progress.

As for the LS, i don't think these would count for an upgrade. The specs talk about how Ichigo's Kicking/Punching Power is x amount, which likely talks about how strong his attacks are, not how much he could lift. Not only that, we don't count specs which talk about a character's kicking/punching power since they are very, VERY inconsistent

Now i just realized that i haven't give my actual opinion on this:

I somewhat disagree with using stats from KR wiki not because they're inaccurate but these numbers are usually contradicted by in-series feats. It stated that Ichigo only has 15 tons strength despite our profile say otherwise. However, gripping strength could upgrade LS for his first key. Assume normal person can lift 50kg then multiply it by 10-15 times we can get 500-750 kg (Peak Human - Class 1)

Resistance to Absolute Zero should be changed to Resistance to Temperature Manipulation FRA.

Agree with shapeshifting, i'm gonna find the movie to clip it here btw.

Now i just realized that i haven't give my actual opinion on this:

I somewhat disagree with using stats from KR wiki not because they're inaccurate but these numbers are usually contradicted by in-series feats. It stated that Ichigo only has 15 tons strength despite our profile say otherwise. However, gripping strength could upgrade LS for his first key. Assume normal person can lift 50kg then multiply it by 10-15 times we can get 500-750 kg (Peak Human - Class 1)

Resistance to Absolute Zero should be changed to Resistance to Temperature Manipulation FRA.

Agree with shapeshifting, i'm gonna find the movie to clip it here btw.
I totally agree with your opinions. Actually, maybe we could create a thread for collecting Kamen Rider Ichigo's feats in General Discussion after this CRT is done.

Unfortunately, i currently don't have much time to go through 90 episodes of Kamen Rider now.

Actually @Metal Batta could help you with collecting Showa Riders feat since he had finished OG Kamen Rider and V3.

I was thinking that maybe a Limited Resistance to Absolute Zero could work as although he was unable to transform and move completely, his body still endured that temperature, but Resistance to Temperature Manipulation is fine.

I was thinking that maybe a Limited Resistance to Absolute Zero could work as although he was unable to transform and move completely, his body still endured that temperature, but Resistance to Temperature Manipulation is fine.
VS Battles Wiki has a rule regarding Absolute Zero and I don't have extra time to find evidences of that being Absolute Zero.

Well, we do have an explicit statement, and some visual confirmation, but it may have been an exaggeration, as the target was still moving:

Well, we do have an explicit statement, and some visual confirmation, but it may have been an exaggeration, as the target was still moving:

The target is an enhanced cyborg that could tanks a nuclear bomb. So him being able to resisting it wouldnt be much of an outlier for the AZ.
Beside, the thread is proposing the resistance of Absolute Zero for Ichigo because he was able to move while enduring the absolute zero.

Wasn't expecting an Ichigo revision anytime soon, but I'm glad we got one. Good work on the additions

Wasn't expecting an Ichigo revision anytime soon, but I'm glad we got one. Good work on the additions
It is just the start. Rewatching original Kamen Rider, I feel that Kamen Rider Ichigo can safely stay in nuke level strength even without V3 feat, but it would be in further revision.

Oh, sure he has done a job far better than mine, so instead of Hongo I can work with Ichimonji, but Shocker for now is my main focus. I'm also hunting the scans, as for now I only have for the first four episodes.

Anyone wanting to support Kamen Rider is always welcomed to join our discord ;)
We are in dire need of more people.

I just realized that a calculation for Tokyo's destruction already exists, Kame Bazooka constantly mentions that he has a nuclear bomb contained inside him, so 4.66 Gigatons end can be used for this.

What, if anything, is left to do here?

Poppy is stronger than Kiwami Arms

The nuke feat is also relevant since one of Ichigo's forms that upscales that feat ends up affecting Ghost and Ex-Aid

No worries, I was simply bringing it up (been lurking on that feat for potential approval actually). Didn't mean to come across as insulting if that was the feeling you got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back